realtors in the burg
wannaknw

Saranac Lake, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
would like some info on good realtors,want to tp put my ouse up for sale
do not

Syracuse, NY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Don't use Jen Stevenson. Nothing but lies come out of her mouth. She plays the part of being "nice". She'll stab you in the back. I've heard of some deals she's done where she knew the house had major problems but didn't disclose to the buyers. I've also heard of many instances where she straight up lied to her clients. She's a know it all... and a control freak.
Steer clear. Just my opinion.
yes

Saranac Lake, NY

#3 Dec 11, 2012
dont use chadwick's either theydont do anything t earn there money.your best of to sel your own home and keep he money!
HAHAHAHA

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 11, 2012
wannaknw wrote:
would like some info on good realtors,want to tp put my ouse up for sale
Awwe, nobody to talk to, again.
frank

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 Dec 11, 2012
HAHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>Awwe, nobody to talk to, again.
? bi polar is that you?
sneaky

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Dec 11, 2012
HAHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>Awwe, nobody to talk to, again.
whats that have to do with this thread?
Missy

Ransomville, NY

#7 Dec 11, 2012
For a few hundred dollars you can have someone come and tell you what your place is worth.
Try selling it yourself and you should save money.
Why would anyone pay someone else to sell their property for them.
they are lonely

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 11, 2012
sneaky wrote:
<quoted text>whats that have to do with this thread?
They have no interest in the housing market, they are lonely and are trying to get you to respond, they have no one to talk to. They start lots of threads this way, for the sole purpose of getting you to respond and talk to them.
ogdensburg taxpayer

Niagara Falls, NY

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Save yourself some money. Get an attorney. And a forsale sign. Way cheaper to sell yourself
knowsnothing

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Dec 11, 2012
they are lonely wrote:
<quoted text>They have no interest in the housing market, they are lonely and are trying to get you to respond, they have no one to talk to. They start lots of threads this way, for the sole purpose of getting you to respond and talk to them.
I'm actually curious to know going to list my house in the fall also,so whoever wrote this one doesnt have a life either..i sold my house one other time with andrea kelly,will probaly use her again!
JoeSomeBody

Tully, NY

#11 Dec 12, 2012
ogdensburg taxpayer wrote:
Save yourself some money. Get an attorney. And a forsale sign. Way cheaper to sell yourself
Completely agree! Advertise on Craigslist and North Country Now, stage your house, and fairly price. Unfortunately house in town don't seem to have/hold much value even the ones on Proctor ave.
bull

Utica, NY

#12 Dec 13, 2012
knowsnothing wrote:
<quoted text>I'm actually curious to know going to list my house in the fall also,so whoever wrote this one doesnt have a life either..i sold my house one other time with andrea kelly,will probaly use her again!
bull
strawberry

Saranac Lake, NY

#13 Dec 13, 2012
bull wrote:
<quoted text>bull
whats bull?
Missy

Ransomville, NY

#14 Dec 13, 2012
do not wrote:
Don't use Jen Stevenson. Nothing but lies come out of her mouth. She plays the part of being "nice". She'll stab you in the back. I've heard of some deals she's done where she knew the house had major problems but didn't disclose to the buyers. I've also heard of many instances where she straight up lied to her clients. She's a know it all... and a control freak.
Steer clear. Just my opinion.
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullying and Corporate Psychopaths at Work 16 hr Employee Recognition 1
September: National Recovery Month 17 hr Field Researcher 4
Management? Casters Of The First Stone!! Sat Direct Opposition 1
The Great Pretender's Of Management? Enjoying T... Sat Edens Curse 1
Management's High Stakes Game? Money, Sex, Powe... Sat Calling Their Bluff 1
Let Us Do Our Jobs! Sep 22 Flashmob Morale 1
Management (Evil Woman) Vs. Labor (Mr. Blue Sky) ? Sep 21 Performance Evalu... 1

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages