has anyone ever heard of penny doyle ...

has anyone ever heard of penny doyle the bi sexual

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

i have the facts

United States

#1 Mar 15, 2012
Who is this nasty Ho bag

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 16, 2012
Whoever she is she must have something you want given most of these ridiculous threads are started out of jealousy. Make something out of your own life instead of coveting the lives of those who did. Jesus.
pennys daughter

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2012
Um she gave me up when I was young. She Left me on a sexual preditors door step and left. She was strung out oh drugs and bc my so called mothers actions my life gA been hell. So u keep saying your sorry mom if u were u would get off the drugs n stop putting all ur girlfriends before ur kids. Until then penny stay outta my life . N ur gf too.
yuuuup

Syracuse, NY

#5 Mar 29, 2012
hot stuff want a sausage in the mix
Ann Horton

Oxford, NY

#6 Mar 29, 2012
Another post by Ashley silmser this is my sister that livesin Vermont....And she never lost her kids unlike Ashley!
i have the facts

Winchester, MA

#7 Mar 29, 2012
Im pretty sure this Ashley whoever didn't start this post I did dumbass and Ann Doyle u are no better. U know me Ann and I know all of ur family and u people are pathetic. U all need to get a life . By the way can't wait till I see u at kozys again. U fucked with the wrong person.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 30, 2012
i have the facts wrote:
By the way can't wait till I see u at kozys again. U fucked with the wrong person.
Really? So what does that mean? You're going to fist fight? Roll around in the dirt like a pig in shit? Charming..*eyeroll*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cow ShiT Black Flys 3 hr citizen 1
Supervising The Sickness? Directed Bully! Aug 18 Shinedown 1
Sexual Harassment Prevention Aug 18 Quid Pro Quo 1
Bullying Prevention for the Workplace Aug 18 Employee Turnover 1
Workplace Harassment Prevention Video Aug 18 Hostile Environment 1
Glass House Management presents................... Aug 16 Nothing More 1
Universal Pre Kindergarden: No waiting list Aug 15 Curious 2

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance