megan ferguson and jake mcdonald

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
katie king

Watertown, NY

#2 May 15, 2010
who ever you are "mememe".. lol that is so true he can have her and i would never go back to that eww she really does i know cuz she sucked keith off for a half...lol and then her mom called the cops cuz she couldnt suck keithys cock...haha b*tch u are a joke u will get urs and jake all that was said is tru and u know what u are and that is absolutly nuttin to me have fun dont come callin me when your bitc* suckin that dang a lang in ur bed...haha...im sure thats one youll like to bring home to mama...and all that is said above true party it up rockstars
dirties

Black River, NY

#3 May 15, 2010
She is the natiest crack wh*re around here ughh jake how could stoop so low u poor thing what were u thinken u def need to go get checked after that one were u atleast so drunk u didn't know what u were doin i hope u were even tho thats not an excuse but atleast it would be something to back it up thats just so gross i can't get over it katie u better not go back to that pig f*ck him there's better guys out there

and how come the first post isn't there???

“<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 May 16, 2010
um, since when have they been together...?? haven't heard this one yet. This ought to be good. and I doubt katie would take him back nor want him back. at least i hope not....not after this mess. Megan is a snitch bitch anyway. her last 23049834902 bf's all provided her with free drugs..that's why they were with her. but i guess it wasn't free...they were f*cking her...and now they're all paying the price...in the form of either a planned parenthood bill or 1-3 years in a state penn or both. lol.
dirties

Black River, NY

#5 May 16, 2010
lol thats a good one april i heard she claimeda couple people raped her but really how can u rape someone when ur basically jumping on top of people asking them to pay u to to have sex with them shes just a nasty ass b*tch that needs to like leave bc no one likes her not even a little bit

Since: Jan 10

Watertown, NY

#6 May 16, 2010
SHE IS A NASTY TRAP WHORE,
NEXT TIME YOU HAVE COMMUNITY SERVICE DONT SNORT SUBIES OFF THE BATHROON SINK WHERE YOUR SERVING IT AT...AND DONT ACT LIKA COMPLETE GOON WHEN YOUR ALL FKD UP,
this nasty skeez has to audasity to come up to kate and the baby, but yet shes fkn jake, theres not even a word of how nasty she is its undescribable!!!!!!

her && jake can be besties----poor excuses for life the only thing i like about jake is my nephew, other than that waste of space hahaa
UMMMMM

United States

#7 May 17, 2010
talk about a waste of space.And lots of it!
u saved me after all

Gouverneur, NY

#8 May 17, 2010
megan ferguson is the dirtest wh*re i've ever met, first off she is an oxy head &i heard she has hpv, i know jake ...&yeah he is a scumbag too but i can't believe that he would go that low n be with megan, there is nothing good about that girl ..all she does is have sex with any guy for drugs.. she is nasty &will get what she deserves , karma is a b*tch megan
Oh my god

West Monroe, NY

#9 May 17, 2010
I'm seriously disgusted.. I don't think jake is anything to be bragging about BUt megan Ferguson takes Being a slobbin' hog to a whole new level... Seriously how far did the apple fall from that tree??? Bahaha Karma is a B I T C H, B-I-T-C-H!
conrad LAROCK

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2010
you scum know nothing bout jake n megan. I have known jake my hole life. We all have dirt in our past.people do change. they are doing good. Jake works every day, has since he was a kid.Unlike most of every one. Pigs ah. Takes one to know one.
say it aint so

Lorraine, NY

#11 Oct 28, 2010
Conrad Larock, you're a friggen pig yourself. Takes a pig to stand up for a pig. :) Takes a decent person to point out these scumbags.
conrad LAROCK

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2010
say it aint so wrote:
Conrad Larock, you're a friggen pig yourself. Takes a pig to stand up for a pig.:) Takes a decent person to point out these scumbags.
Ya. Who are you to judge? I'm more like a dog. Get it right.
say it aint so

Lorraine, NY

#14 Oct 30, 2010
We will just say, I know you better than you think, and you make your family look like scumbags. Not the LaRock side either, they're always going to be trash, nothing more, nothing less.
mgordon

Cortland, NY

#15 Nov 7, 2010
say it aint so wrote:
We will just say, I know you better than you think, and you make your family look like scumbags. Not the LaRock side either, they're always going to be trash, nothing more, nothing less.
doesnt take conrad to make that family look bad they have no problem doing it on their own trust me i know
mgordon

Cortland, NY

#16 Nov 7, 2010
megan and jake are good pple just cause they know how to have fun doesnt make them bad pple and half of this town has addictions doesnt make them bad pple. i have known jake for awhile and when ever i needed his help he was there for me
whod thot

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Nov 7, 2010
Katie King - ur one to talk. You are the biggest dbag in this town. Leave Jake & Megan alone. They are both clean, & doing great, your just a jealous bi*ch because you obv. want Jake still, and he wants NOTHING to do with you. And as for the rest of yous talking shit behind a computer screen..,get a frigin job, and stop living off of your welfare checks. You make me vomit in my mouth. I mean i do understand where your coming from being jealous of megan and rightfully so, the girl is beautiful.
lol

United States

#19 Dec 21, 2010
funny this is the real katie king i dont want nothing to do with jake mcdonald lol...he good right where he is at i dont want him especially after meg im good lol... if i want to talk shi* to jake then i will say it to him face to face im good...live ur life topix isnt for me so have at it ewwwww
true dat

Tully, NY

#20 Dec 21, 2010
haha so with ya on that on katie king. i wouldnt get with no guy that ive seen her around, bc for the reason for them guys to even be around her was probably bc she'd suck everyone off for drugs! ur a nasty pig megan.
i saw it

Auburn, NY

#21 Dec 22, 2010
whod thot wrote:
Katie King - ur one to talk. You are the biggest dbag in this town. Leave Jake & Megan alone. They are both clean, & doing great, your just a jealous bi*ch because you obv. want Jake still, and he wants NOTHING to do with you. And as for the rest of yous talking shit behind a computer screen..,get a frigin job, and stop living off of your welfare checks. You make me vomit in my mouth. I mean i do understand where your coming from being jealous of megan and rightfully so, the girl is beautiful.
both cleah haha saw both of them getting shit from people she likes oxys he likes everything far from clean they just put on a good act
haha

Liverpool, NY

#22 Dec 22, 2010
more like jake dont want nothing to do with his kids if meg gets preg hell prolly leave her and we all know thiS and jessica thorton and you can keep runnin it ewwww i am so disgusted
freakmedarknight

Little Falls, NY

#23 Dec 27, 2010
u saved me after all wrote:
megan ferguson is the dirtest wh*re i've ever met, first off she is an oxy head &i heard she has hpv, i know jake ...&yeah he is a scumbag too but i can't believe that he would go that low n be with megan, there is nothing good about that girl ..all she does is have sex with any guy for drugs.. she is nasty &will get what she deserves , karma is a b*tch megan
who would have thought..lol!!! what is the deal with the drugs, why cant these crack ho*s stay away from them. get a job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High Achiever Or Egomaniac? 4 hr Director Correlation 1
The Psychopathic, Narcissistic, Corporate Middl... 4 hr Miss Management 1
workplace bullies at work bully signs Sun Caution Danger Ahead 1
Bullying Prevention for the Workplace May 31 Managed Control F... 1
Workplace Harassment Prevention May 31 Miss Conduct 1
Employee Morale? Break them down and Mold them ... May 31 Enviromental Abuse 1
Enviro Mental Hazards May 31 Raise Your Voices 1
More from around the web

Ogdensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE