anyone know who is breaking into elderly homes??

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 May 8, 2012
there have been several elderly people robbed the past couple months, where someone is going into their houses at night while they sleep and robbing them. any have any ideas who it might be? I think I know who it is, but want to see if they are stupid enough to tell their friends what they are doing
You dont know

West Monroe, NY

#2 May 8, 2012
KnowsWhoUR wrote:
there have been several elderly people robbed the past couple months, where someone is going into their houses at night while they sleep and robbing them. any have any ideas who it might be? I think I know who it is, but want to see if they are stupid enough to tell their friends what they are doing
You don't know crap, if you did you would have reported it already. Unless it is you, then you just trying to find out who knows.
WhoDo

United States

#3 May 8, 2012
You dont know wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know crap, if you did you would have reported it already. Unless it is you, then you just trying to find out who knows.
Maybe it's the LaRocks! Never know! Or the trash they bring to the Burg!
janet thompson

Black River, NY

#4 May 8, 2012
Where are the homes they are breaking in to?
You dont know

West Monroe, NY

#5 May 8, 2012
WhoDo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's the LaRocks! Never know! Or the trash they bring to the Burg!
You have no reason to blame the larocks, they may be lots of things, but thiefs they are not.
Yes I Know

AOL

#7 May 8, 2012
I am prety sure I know who it is, but need more proof. I believe one of the people is a little piece of shit named Cassie and the trash she runs around with.
Yes I Know

AOL

#8 May 8, 2012
janet thompson wrote:
Where are the homes they are breaking in to?
different places. the people they are robbing are elderly, and mostly blind. going in through windows in the middle of the night and then taking whatever they can get.
You dont know

West Monroe, NY

#9 May 8, 2012
Yes I Know wrote:
<quoted text>
different places. the people they are robbing are elderly, and mostly blind. going in through windows in the middle of the night and then taking whatever they can get.
why was this not in any newspaper? You seem to know an awful lot.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 May 8, 2012
You dont know wrote:
<quoted text>why was this not in any newspaper? You seem to know an awful lot.
It has been in the paper. They didn't all happen at one time, its every couple weeks. Some of the victims were too scared to report it since they were threatened. It has happened to a family member of mine a few times and I intend on getting to the bottom of it, so if anyone hears anything I'd be interested in hearing it and if I can prove it, I will offer a reward.
You dont know

West Monroe, NY

#11 May 8, 2012
KnowsWhoUR wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been in the paper. They didn't all happen at one time, its every couple weeks. Some of the victims were too scared to report it since they were threatened. It has happened to a family member of mine a few times and I intend on getting to the bottom of it, so if anyone hears anything I'd be interested in hearing it and if I can prove it, I will offer a reward.
You seem to know an awful lot. Hell you even know that some were not even reported. You even know some were threatened. I think it is either bull or you did it, which is it.
oh really

West Monroe, NY

#12 May 8, 2012
Yes I Know wrote:
<quoted text>
different places. the people they are robbing are elderly, and mostly blind. going in through windows in the middle of the night and then taking whatever they can get.
BLIND....Damm if I would have known that then I would have gone in the daytime. Thanks for the info.
no proof

West Monroe, NY

#13 May 8, 2012
Yes I Know wrote:
I am prety sure I know who it is, but need more proof. I believe one of the people is a little piece of shit named Cassie and the trash she runs around with.
Why do you believe that it was cassie, what proof do you have?
no proof

West Monroe, NY

#14 May 8, 2012
Yes I Know wrote:
I am prety sure I know who it is, but need more proof. I believe one of the people is a little piece of shit named Cassie and the trash she runs around with.
I think it was Gayle Dashnaw and the trash she runs around with
Whazzup

Lorraine, NY

#15 May 8, 2012
Sierra Herbick
Amanda Fleabag aka fleesalot
Officer McGruff

Cape Coral, FL

#16 May 9, 2012
Sounds like the work of George Kennedy.
Catch these losers

Syracuse, NY

#17 May 9, 2012
It is happening and I know this first hand! All of you doubters need to shut the hell up. They better hope the people they are robbing don't decide to shoot an intruder!
no proof

West Monroe, NY

#18 May 9, 2012
Catch these losers wrote:
It is happening and I know this first hand! All of you doubters need to shut the hell up. They better hope the people they are robbing don't decide to shoot an intruder!
No we don't need to shut the hell up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ever Happened to the larissa delair post? (Aug '11) 5 hr LMBD1996 2
"Do You Have A Positive Attitude?" 15 hr Childs Play 1
How to Work for a Controlling Boss 15 hr Kinetic Energy 1
Dealing with a Micromanaging Boss 15 hr Dodging Landmines 1
Managing Overachievers 15 hr How To Recognize ... 1
Managements Multipersonalities? Sat Parody All That M... 3
Superficial Supervision Sat Pathetic Narcissist 7
Ogdensburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ogdensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:33 pm PST