Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Taberg, NY

#1 Feb 19, 2010
Let the mud fly!
Moi

Roanoke, VA

#2 Feb 19, 2010
He was an a$$ when I knew him in the 80's, don't know if he still is, but he loved to joke at other's expense. Hated him.
roy durham sr

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2010
witch roy durham r u talking about? this is roy durham sr. have a problem
thuglife

East Syracuse, NY

#4 Feb 19, 2010
roy ill bend u over
thuglife

East Syracuse, NY

#5 Feb 19, 2010
theres nothing wrong with roy he is a good guy

“Correct your Grammar... NOW!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6 Feb 20, 2010
I just want to point out that there is an entire hour between thug saying he'll bend Roy over and then him coming back and saying Roy is a good guy... Coincidence?
Moi

Roanoke, VA

#8 Feb 20, 2010
I don't know if he is Sr. or Jr. but I would say he is in his forties. He seemed like a jolly fellow but would be the first to laugh if someone slipped on a banana peel. He used to tease me so I didn't like him.
roy durham sr

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2010
o.k moi what is your first personal if u want contact me at [email protected]
Peaches

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2010
Well I happen to know Roy Sr and Roy Jr and they are both nice. I have known Roy Sr all my life and he is a very helpful person. If he saw you on the side of the road broke down he would stop and help you out if he could. Really do you think that by hiding behind a fake name gives you the permission to be rude to people. "Moi as you stated that he would laugh at someone who tripped on a banana peel" He would actually be the first one there to help the person up. So you must not know him very well at all now do you. You must have a lot of time on your hands to bash someone that doesn't even get on or had no idea about it. I can't believe some of the things that are talked about on this website its appalling.
sick of the shit

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2010
well u know this is the first time on. i can't belive the bullshit that is wrote on here about everyone.i guess no one has anything to do but trash everyone. maybe they should take a real long and good look in there own backyard. this isn't highschool GROW UP TALK THE TRUTH ABOUT PEOPLE MAKE SURE IT'S THE FACT NOT HEARSAY
soory for you

Long Eddy, NY

#12 Feb 20, 2010
Roy was always Steves helper and was always cool
Moi

Roanoke, VA

#13 Feb 20, 2010
Peaches wrote:
Well I happen to know Roy Sr and Roy Jr and they are both nice. I have known Roy Sr all my life and he is a very helpful person. If he saw you on the side of the road broke down he would stop and help you out if he could. Really do you think that by hiding behind a fake name gives you the permission to be rude to people. "Moi as you stated that he would laugh at someone who tripped on a banana peel" He would actually be the first one there to help the person up. So you must not know him very well at all now do you. You must have a lot of time on your hands to bash someone that doesn't even get on or had no idea about it. I can't believe some of the things that are talked about on this website its appalling.
The Roy I knew did not like me, nor I him. If I were broke down by the side of the road he would prolly laugh and keep going. I don't think what I say is so horrible, it's the truth of what I knew then, maybe he has changed, I don't know, nor do I care. It's not like I called him a thief or crackhead, so chill out.
JustWatchingTheG oingsOn

Bronx, NY

#14 Feb 20, 2010
Poor Robin - she works two jobs and Roy stays home and takes care of the pets. He does keep a clean house, though.
Moi

Roanoke, VA

#15 Feb 21, 2010
JustWatchingTheGoingsOn wrote:
Poor Robin - she works two jobs and Roy stays home and takes care of the pets. He does keep a clean house, though.
Ha! See? He's a BUM.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 21, 2010
This comin from you moi?Aka Brenda Ellsworth.

Location hidden

#17 Feb 21, 2010
Moi wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! See? He's a BUM.
But apparently he's a clean bum. I mean he could be one of those bum's who sits around and doesn't work OR clean house. There are plenty of guys who don't even bother to clean the house, the kids or the pets. At least he does those.

And I have to admit something else too. I'm also one of those people who laughs when someone slips on a banana peel. I'm not going to lie about it. I'll shoot my drink out my nose, laugh like a maniac then run over and help you up and make sure you're ok and call 911 for you. But I'm going to laugh my ass off too. I'm not going to lie about it. If you come out of the bathroom with toilet paper sticking out of your waistband I'm probably going to have a heart attack trying not to piss my pants on my way over to tell you. I'll tell you, but I'm going to laugh my ass off the whole way over to do it. I'm going to try to be discrete, but don't count on it. It's just who I am. I try to be a good person, and I really do honestly want to be a better person, I try to practice what is preached to me at mass every Sunday, but I can't help my nature, and laughing is what I do. I have a lot of Roy in me apparently. But I do do what's right in the end. I just giggle on my way to do it.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 21, 2010
I don't know Roy, Senior or Junior, so I'm not judging, I'm just going by what is being said about him on here. But my house probably isn't as clean as his either. So he's got me there.
Deer Slayer

East Syracuse, NY

#19 Feb 21, 2010
hell, i dont even clean my own bumhole, i have dingleberries 5 years old

Location hidden

#20 Feb 23, 2010
G.P. has alot of Roy in her???????WoW!

Location hidden

#22 Feb 23, 2010
Yup a male version I guess.Whatever you need to read to keep you shut up.Now go pop a pill and play your game loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ogdensburg woman charged with stealing detergent Sat Truth 2
Pot growing smell above sergis May 23 Baloogieyellow1972 2
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) May 18 LMAO 30
News a Tis the season for birds, bees and vandals in... May 13 Mary 1
News Ogdensburg woman accused of manufacturing meth,... Apr 30 Seth 1
News Ogdensburg man accused of possessing dirt bike ... Apr 30 Seth 1
News Three charged with drug possession in Massena Apr '17 Walking dead 1

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages