who is Allen Bertrand?

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

ismokepills

Cortland, NY

#1 Jun 6, 2011
Who is allen Bertrand and why did he get his tires slashed? I heard it was because her wouldn't share his OC'S!
me smoke 2

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2011
i hear he is a lowlife that ent into the army cuz he was a druggie and it was either go in the army of go to prison
ship yard hero

United States

#3 Jun 6, 2011
i think his parents r rhe drunks that own the ship yard bar. Go figure.
youonly smokepoles

Lorraine, NY

#4 Jun 6, 2011
At least they own something! What do you do, sit on your asses collecting the working tax payers money? Wouldn't doubt it. Sit and collect, sit and collect!
ship yard hero

United States

#5 Jun 6, 2011
well the dirt bag smokes pills..where do u rhink he comes up with the money to buy them..stupid!
youonly smokepoles

Lorraine, NY

#6 Jun 6, 2011
me stupid? go get a dictionary and an English book! So what if he smokes pills? At least he isn't sitting on his ass collecting welfare to pay for them. DERRR.
his best friend

Little Falls, NY

#7 Jun 7, 2011
this kid is a dirt bag has nothing but a ugly ass nose and a glass jaw f*ckin punk
just sayin

Ogdensburg, NY

#8 Jun 7, 2011
his parents dont own shipyard butch ghize is the owner and they are drunks they dont make money there they support there habit
haa

Ogdensburg, NY

#9 Jun 7, 2011
lol are youpeople serious! and mellissa its proabably youor a friend of his.. & i'm sure u did them with him u act like ur all inncocent. and if t aint u i hope u read this!!u whore ur nothig but a pig nosed b**ch!! and udont even spell his name right? its ALAN! and he served his time in the army, and have u ever thought that the drugs took over him? why not lend ahand out and help him and ur bringing his family into it? maybe because they didn't like you verymuch and weren't good for his son
haa

Ogdensburg, NY

#10 Jun 7, 2011
are any of you that can say you NEVER touched a drug? until then shut ur mouths
get a life

Depew, NY

#12 Jun 9, 2011
well, where do i start. First, he went in the army because he wanted to and to better his life, he does not do drugs, his parents are not drunks, the are the best parents their is, they are very proud of their sons, they were fighting to keep all of you safe, but u sit there on your ass and put him down. He even was a fighter in a cage, so if you think he is no good tell him to his face so your face will be gone!!!!!
MAB

Cortland, NY

#13 Jun 22, 2011
Great to know that i was brought into this!! I love ALAN with all my heart! I would never have anything bad to say about his parents, or him as a matter of fact! I know how to spell his name babe, I know alot more than you think. Get a life, and leave him and his family alone. Alans doing aweeeesome right now, just moved away and working his a** off!! Good luck trying to get him down,he doesnt care what any of you dirtball skeet h*es think of him either!!
what a joke

Black River, NY

#14 Jun 22, 2011
He is an OC smoker and a loser. Why do you think he screwed mellissa cause she is a druggie scum to. She is no good for any bodys son. what a hoe.
lilly

Cortland, NY

#15 Jun 24, 2011
some of you people have no business writing the bullshit about a kid who joined the army to protect our country so your sorry asses can sit down and write bullshit about others at least he did something useful for his country hell most of you sound like you have not made it past preschool.
first off

Watertown, NY

#17 Sep 5, 2011
And btw it was his cousins ex boyfriend that slashed his tired.. Some dylan kid, right after he did it he left for a couple days and went to watertown to stay bc he knows alan would of pounded him..

Since: Aug 11

Newark, NJ

#18 Sep 5, 2011
ship yard hero wrote:
i think his parents r rhe drunks that own the ship yard bar. Go figure.
Bruce and Dixie are great people. If you don't know them, you should NOT talk bad about them and what would it have to do with allen's parents anyways?
none

Watertown, NY

#19 Sep 6, 2011
None of them should be on this website!
veteran

Watertown, NY

#20 Sep 6, 2011
You mean to tell me a marine comes home to ogdensburg after being away in Iraq fighting for our freedom and scu bags like you run him out of town bc of rumors. U should all be ashamed of yourselves. Shame on you for trying to ruin a mans pride, you go do what he did in Iraq and see if you like ppl starting rumors about you when you come back. Alan i dont know you but i salute you my fellow marine. Keep your head up and don't listen to the assholes that actually get on this site to only start drama and rumors.
veteran

Watertown, NY

#21 Sep 7, 2011
Exactly what i thought!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is ceirra Bubb (May '10) 4 hr ewwwwwww 2
water bills (Feb '14) 5 hr jojo 10
streets (Jan '14) 5 hr jojo 6
patterson street project (Mar '14) 5 hr jojo 18
who is the best guitarist in ogdensburg (Jan '11) 6 hr jojo 35
Ogdensburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ogdensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE