Police investigating man's death

Jan 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Watertown Daily Times

Terry M. Vinch, of 609 Paterson St., was pronounced dead at Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center, according to Ogdensburg police Detective David M. Layng.

Comments
61 - 80 of 167 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2013

Since: Jan 13

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

If they were is friends and the next one that will be od now will be charina roger will be next because she party all the time instead of being with her kids.

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

This is not right people should judge everyone but someone does something to people or to there self.
Charina is my friend and she does love her kids and her family and friends so please keep your throught to yourself please and thank you.
all the same

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Liam22 wrote:
Have people step forward and make a LEGIT list of everyone who sells drugs in Ogdensburg. List their names & what they're selling. Make it public. Keep it community driven. Buy a $5 domain name and post it online - keep it updated!!
The neighbors of the people who sell the drugs should start sitting on their front porches, on their steps, on the sidewalks in chairs and ACKNOWLEDGE the people who come and go, buying the drugs.
Until the people of Ogdensburg stand up and rally behind one another and SUPPORT getting rid of the garbage, it will just get worse.
Together, the community can make it -very- hard for the druggies to live, sell and take advantage of the youth.
Terry's memory should be one of hope and caring ... what would HE have done if one of his buddies died from drugs / alcohol / pick your poison.
Stand up, be heard, be counted and NEVER back down from what you believe in.
Turn that city around.
Who will lead the way?
Now your going to try and set up your public meeting this way. come on set it up, I will be there, waiting for you to show up. How many names today, will you use to say the same bullcrap, and try and act like others are all on board with your crap. Come on and put your name up, so we will know who our leader will be. Until you put your real name up, then your just talking out of your anus.
philipmyhole

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

The people that sell and their customers are the only ones upset that info is coming out!
Heisenburg

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The cops already know who sells drugs, the main people atleaset its just hard PROVING it. Anything that that anyone says on a web site is hearsay and no actions can be taken even if 100 people say it in here.
Penelope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

betty13619 wrote:
This is not right people should judge everyone but someone does something to people or to there self.
Charina is my friend and she does love her kids and her family and friends so please keep your throught to yourself please and thank you.
Are you kidding me? You just posted that Charina (aka: your friend) will be next to overdose because she likes to party all the time and not take care of her kids,then you respond to your own post and defend her. What an idiot. And Betty(unknown female)...go get an education and take a bunch of the morons on this site with you. Goodbye.

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I did but i'm not unknown female i used my real name and where i live so who ever thing i'm unknown female then think what u want ok but i now it is not me.
rumor has it

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

i heard they were smoking heroin
Destine

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

kevin carmady wrote:
ew estine has warts LOLOL
first off is that suppost to say Destine n kev ill knock you the f**k out idk who the f**k is telling you this bulls**t but i would love too know
Katie

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

that isn't kevin, Destine. His last name is Carmody. Just some nameless person who has to try and get other people blamed for their pussiness.
What

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

If you believe in karma, then Terry already received the biggest dose of karma the world can dish out.

Sad that another young man dies in Ogdensburg? Yes. But it was his choice and unfortunately he's dead because he lacked foresight; He made a calculated risk to take those drugs and unfortunately it didn't pay off. Welcome to the real world, every day you make a decision and sometimes they're the wrong ones.

If you think Terry would be saying, "No man it's fine to do drugs, I had no blame in my own death!" Then you're delusional, I'm sure if he could speak to us he'd be telling us how moronic his actions were and to not follow suit. I know if I died in such a manner, I'd want people to know that drug use isn't something to fool around with.

It's sad and I'm sure he was a good individual, but sometimes the lack of thinking can cause good people to do bad things. His drug use was greedy, he didn't think about all the people he's affecting? What would happen if he died? That lack of foresight ultimately led to this death.

But defending his actions is like defending Adolf Hitlers mass-genocide of the Jews. He is to blame and that's that.
Wow

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
If you believe in karma, then Terry already received the biggest dose of karma the world can dish out.
Sad that another young man dies in Ogdensburg? Yes. But it was his choice and unfortunately he's dead because he lacked foresight; He made a calculated risk to take those drugs and unfortunately it didn't pay off. Welcome to the real world, every day you make a decision and sometimes they're the wrong ones.
If you think Terry would be saying, "No man it's fine to do drugs, I had no blame in my own death!" Then you're delusional, I'm sure if he could speak to us he'd be telling us how moronic his actions were and to not follow suit. I know if I died in such a manner, I'd want people to know that drug use isn't something to fool around with.
It's sad and I'm sure he was a good individual, but sometimes the lack of thinking can cause good people to do bad things. His drug use was greedy, he didn't think about all the people he's affecting? What would happen if he died? That lack of foresight ultimately led to this death.
But defending his actions is like defending Adolf Hitlers mass-genocide of the Jews. He is to blame and that's that.
The human brain is subject to a disease called addiction.Must be nice to be perfect like you and not be addicted to anything you idiot.
Joe Cooper

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Whats your real name Karma? Too afraid to tell because you might have contact with someone other than on a computer?

I agree with you What^. I knew Terry and he would not be so ignorant to say that his death was not of his own actions. Karma let it go, he died and it was HIS fault, it is VERRY sad that it happened. I knew Terry and he was a nice guy, but that does not negate the fact that he did/sold drugs and it killed him.
What

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
The human brain is subject to a disease called addiction.Must be nice to be perfect like you and not be addicted to anything you idiot.
So because he was addicted we must remove all blame from him? That's some real logical thinking right there. At any time he could've asked for help or sought help. Everyone who does drugs knows the consequences and unfortunately he bit off more than he could chew.

I never claimed to be perfect, in-fact I've done things that probably should have killed me. Either way, the vast majority of people living on this planet aren't addicted to drugs and fight off the same pressure on a daily basis. Some of us simply don't give in and fight the good fight. Be as it may, he's dead because of his own actions.

He was probably a great person, but he's still to blame for this discussion and all the sadness he's caused. You can live in La-La Land and be in denial all you'd like, but if even one person learns from his death then he didn't die in vain.

What's unfortunate is there were quite a few that came before him, who died because of similar decisions/circumstances. Learn from those that come before you, or you're doomed to repeat the same mistakes they do.
Katie

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Is that a baggie of pills on that stand? If so, Terry's death obviously wasn't enough for these scumbags. Your "FRIEND" just died from an overdose, and you people are still out getting messed up. Wahh, you all should be real proud of yourself. I know Terry wouldn't be. If he was still around I am sure he'd know who is true friends were now.
wondering

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

what was that picture of u just posted of cause it's not posting of anything.
Eman Resu

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
He still had to make the decision to start doing drugs, nobody forced him, it's a risk he took knowing what possible consequences could arise.
Katie

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2a evypw.jpg[/IMG]
Katie

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

http://tinypic.com/r/2aevypw/6
http://i48.tinypic.com/2aevypw.jpg
if any of these work.
it's in megan bjorks photos.
Katie

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

http://tinypic.com/r/2aevypw/6
http://i48.tinypic.com/2aevypw.jpg
if any of these work.
it's in megan bjorks photos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Ogdensburg Forum right now

Search the Ogdensburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Helping someone in a wheelchair 25 min xxx 17
DA association does not endorse her(Rain) inves... 29 min OgdCitizen 8
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,370
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Sean Hannitys Hair 6,365
dunkin donuts near dollar store (Apr '12) 21 hr good 18
Ogdensburg man sentenced to prison for sex abus... (Nov '13) Jul 25 concerned 3
Rain: County Officials "Desperate" To Stop Probe Jul 25 parody 5
•••
•••
•••
Ogdensburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ogdensburg Jobs

•••