Police investigating man's death

Police investigating man's death

There are 167 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Jan 17, 2013, titled Police investigating man's death. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Terry M. Vinch, of 609 Paterson St., was pronounced dead at Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center, according to Ogdensburg police Detective David M. Layng.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
die pig die

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Just another druggie piece of shit off the streets,it's no loss
wut u gonna do next donica photoshop him like u did my rocker?
dead beat losrer

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jan 17, 2013
what do you expect
the present

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Let him rest in peace. Why say things like that about somebody and his family can see stuff like this.
really

Ogdensburg, NY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
really guys? you r so disrespectful....he was a human being...unlike you's...so when u die maybe people will say the same thing about you what do you think of that?
Not Likely

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
I dont think they will sense i dont shoot heroine in my balls
wow

Auburn, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2013
hopefully this will make others wake up cause this is one scary place we are living in, rip.
lol

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 17, 2013
jimmy pike selling synthetic oxys drew lynch bought some
need to know

Little Rock, AR

#14 Jan 17, 2013
what the kid has alot of family his mother brothers and sisters and lots of cousins if u are thinking about his father terry he passed away years ago
friend of the family

Utica, NY

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Terry was a good person with a beautiful heart that only wanted to please those around him. He will be greatly missed by his family and friends. So if any of you assholes that are visiting this site and talking shit about him why don't you grow up and let his family grieve in peace apparently you were not brought up caring about others the way that he was. Love to his family.
Just sayin

Dexter, NY

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Best way is for his family to tend to each other and stay off Topix. This is gonna be discussed.
friend of the family

Utica, NY

#17 Jan 17, 2013
This is not a discussion this is an assualt.
DDp

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Jimmy pike needs to quit supporting peoples habbits and being the cause of peoples deaths/ overdoses. yes you have a lot of$$ you can callitjelousy LOL but is it from doing illegal sales !!Look aturself andBrittany you've got her so gone on the pillsnow bc u support the habbit. and who is suffering from it the kids
Pain pills

Dexter, NY

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Where does this Jimmy and Lindsey get their supply are they getting scripts for themselves?
bradly michael larock

Fulton, NY

#20 Jan 17, 2013
listen all ur idiots and fakes who hide behind fake names i hope u feel good about talking about a guy who would do anything for anyone n if im ever out and about and hear anyone say anything about terry im will not hesitate too rip ur head off
Destine

Ithaca, NY

#22 Jan 17, 2013
You ppl have no heart how can you sit here n talk about someone that was such a good/loving person nobody should be geting blamed for his death nobody knew this was going to happen things like this happen all the time now how about you get a life n stop talking shit if you dont have anything good to say then dont say anything at all
RIP Terry you are missed by so many friends n family sucks you had you leave us so early in life but now you are in a better place love ya xoxo
sarah vinch_duvall

Herndon, VA

#23 Jan 18, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Just another druggie piece of shit off the streets,it's no loss
and jimmy ur another pile of shit for even thinking that statement but i hope something like this never happens to u or ur family. But unfortunately u sound like a lost cause urself so do me a favor and think about it instead of runny ur big mouth he wasnt a pile of shit or a piece of shit he was a piece of me his family and everyother person he touched. He help a few hand fuls of people walk away from drugs he was a kid with a whole life to live always had a smile and his hand out to help anyone no matter ur status ur history no matter what anyone had to say about who u were. Keep ur ignorance live in ur bubble but let me know when u wanna step out of it and maybe we can come up with away to make sure urs mine and others dont have to lose someone they love to this nonsense.
sarah vinch_duvall

Herndon, VA

#24 Jan 18, 2013
San wrote:
Because he's scum
and apparently ur the scum. A small minded uneducated person with nothing better to do with urself. Let me guess ur a perfect portriat of life never did anything wrong and never did anything like this where i could of happend to you. Simpleminded person open ur eyes and shut ur mouth. Ill pray for all you ignorant pieces of work so that maybe this doesnt happen to u or anyone u can about. And i hope u didnt post this not knowing someone would see it but next time all u lowlifes want to post something use ur real names.
sarah vinch_duvall

Herndon, VA

#25 Jan 18, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
Best way is for his family to tend to each other and stay off Topix. This is gonna be discussed.
karmas a bitch ill pray for u u smallminded inconsiderate piece of shit that u are.
sarah vinch_duvall

Cambridge, MA

#27 Jan 18, 2013
Pain pills wrote:
People are going to talk about this for months,asking or threatening them to stop isn't going to do anything. People like sarah should be spending time with family not wasting their time on Topix during the funeral.
i am spending time with my family but was looking on line for his obituary and this shows up. Trust me im moarning along with everyone else that loved him. My brother will always be my brother but these people need to understand which i know most wont that he was a person who many loved and that this can happen to anyone. So i guess ur right get off the page bc u cant fix stupid.
Twliteman

Auburn, NY

#28 Jan 18, 2013
I did not really know Terry but I will say this , it is always sad when a young life is wasted like this , you all need to say enough is a enough , and I don't want to go this way , so look at the person that is giving ( or selling ) you the drugs and say NO !!! Because they don't care about you just your money or what you can do or give them !!
Wake up before it's to late for you.! Yes as you Terry had family and they are sadden by this , just as your family will be for you !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A list of all the cases our D.A. D_ve has misha... (Oct '13) 2 hr Dave 14
Whos the judge in waddington? Sat smart 3
Help with Lincoln Provenance Jun 25 searching 2
News Parishville man pleads guilty to sex abuse of boy Jun 22 Forrest 1
Management's Facts or Pulp Fiction? Jun 22 Not What Happened 3
Ms. Management? Nothing But A Bully and A Thud! Jun 22 Not Your Kingdom 3
EnvironMental? DepartMental? JudgeMental? Detri... Jun 22 Stand Or Fall 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages