First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Ogdensburg, NY

#22 Nov 8, 2011
Megan really does need to grow up, and yes, you are just like your mother Lisa. Lisa was a total bar whore, hung out with Shelly Raymon (sheetrock shelly) for God's sake! She used to go to Fort Drum, hoping to snag some dumb soldier (like she succeeded in doing). That crowd is all scum! Now Lisa's daughter Megan is another generation of welfare scum. Get a job, girl. Take care of your children! Don't listen to advice from your mother or any of her crew, they'll only teach you how to be a whore, do drugs and use soldiers. Grow up and be responsible for your own life!
Chef F

Syracuse, NY

#23 Nov 15, 2011
You go girl tell them IDIOTS. Your a good lady that DOES work very hard, and takes damn good care of her kids !!!!!!!!!!
OneLove

East Syracuse, NY

#24 Nov 17, 2011
So you people really need to get lives! Megan is a very good mom and makes sure her kids are taken care of with out the help of Kurt or Tory ! You all need I look in your own back yards before spreading shit about someone! Who cares who she was dancing with or who she kisses?! She is her own person and in pretty damn sure she wouldn't cheat on Dawson! And comparing her to Lisa? Wow what a slam?!? Hey Megan u act like ur mom?!? Lol she had her own house with no help from anyone but Dawson ! Ad the trash talking pigs who feel the need to put her down are most likely belont trash who can't even grow the balls to post their names! Talk more trash pigs ur only making Megan famous! Love her or hate her she is always on your mind! Don't that just suck?!?
Stupid

United States

#25 Nov 17, 2011
Really wrote:
seriously dont you people have anything better to do then write trash on sum website.. i did laugh when he pealed his tires out so what and as far as being all over other dudes i danced with my friends and my mom and one other guy whom dawson knows i danced with so you can shut ur fucking lips and find someone else to run your mouth about and stay outta my business!!! k thanks
I was there and I saw what she did. She is hot, but she acted no different after her BF left then when he was there. Like I said if he don't want her I do, But they are in a relationship so I will not interfer. I have met her Boyfriend and seems like a decent guy, so I will not give him a hard time, I will just wait and see what happens. Hell I think they make a good coulple and should stay together, to bad for me, but I will get over it.
really

Utica, NY

#26 Nov 18, 2011
thank you very much for all the support guys!! and concerned idk who the hell you think you are but i bet you dont have the balls to say that to mine or my mom's face..and One Love.. Awesome paragraph i love!! and stupid have yet to find out who you are but thanks anyways. and seriously people ive gone out like a handful of times in year so why don't you run your mouth about the real trash in this town instead of me WHO DOES HAVE A JOB, DOES OWN MY HOUSE, AND TAKES VERY GOOD CARE OF MY KIDS BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!! just f*ck off k thanks
Stupid

United States

#27 Nov 18, 2011
I can not believe that you have not figured this out yet. Because you and your boyfriend are still a couple, maybe I will tell the two of you together, when I see ya.
Stupid

United States

#28 Nov 18, 2011
I was gonna tell you last weekend but I did not go out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages