how is uh to work for
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ahhh

United States

#23 Feb 1, 2013
forget the eric comments, if you want to know how it it to work for uh its quite simple. working for uh is now a joke. it used to be good, people loved their jobs, management was good. staff was focused on the residents. then kathy gettman came in as the director of nursing, and basically turned the whole place upside down. made the place dog eat dog. notice how after she took over the whole place is now is constantly on this website. i daresay out of all the places to work uh is by far the most talked about on topix and its of all places a nursing home. where theres smoke theres fire. wouldnt be so talked about if it was a good place.
me

Utica, NY

#24 Feb 1, 2013
ahhh wrote:
forget the eric comments, if you want to know how it it to work for uh its quite simple. working for uh is now a joke. it used to be good, people loved their jobs, management was good. staff was focused on the residents. then kathy gettman came in as the director of nursing, and basically turned the whole place upside down. made the place dog eat dog. notice how after she took over the whole place is now is constantly on this website. i daresay out of all the places to work uh is by far the most talked about on topix and its of all places a nursing home. where theres smoke theres fire. wouldnt be so talked about if it was a good place.
They hire pill junkies like Jen bouchey to take care of the residents. Uh is sick. They need to drug test ppl the hire. They don't care who they have working for them.
lol
#25 Feb 1, 2013
mike does work in the kitchen and he had quite a fling with a girl, they use to sit there in the rocking chairs holding hands, sneaking off on break together then she moved away. erics not just the bad guy in the sleepin with all the girls hes wrong cus he tells everyone hes gettin divorced but these girls are nasty and dirty for knowing he does it and they stil sleep with him, heard he was messing with some shellie girl and shes pregnant by him hows he going to explain that to his wife
FYI

Ithaca, NY

#26 Feb 1, 2013
Shelly is pregnant by her husband nice try tho! Eric had a vasectomy years ago so get ur story straight
ahhh

Dexter, NY

#27 Feb 1, 2013
How about Jason Matthie? There's a winner!
ha ha

Oneida, NY

#28 Feb 1, 2013
uh=too many woman under one roof = disaster! keep bitch*ng about your eventless lives youll be working like slaves for $10 an hour the rest of your life.
lol
#29 Feb 2, 2013
pregnant by her husband lol she'd sleep with anyone that said hello to her, you know how many guys she was messing with up there wow nice try defending her i work with her i know what i see, i feel sorry for her poor husband he has no clue what shes doing
sara

Ithaca, NY

#30 Feb 2, 2013
k??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages