Next Last
looking for work

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2012
would like to know
you dont want to work

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Why are you trying to keep the UH thread going, if you want to know, use that little search box at the top of the page, and look it up yourself. Personnaly I think you don't want to work there, you just want to stir the pot AGAIN.
hhhmmm

Marietta, NY

#3 Oct 8, 2012
it's not a good plc 2 work 4. they treat their staff very poorly.
uhemployee

Ogdensburg, NY

#4 Jan 6, 2013
sucks they never have enough staff,the staff they do have we pull way more hours then our position beacuse kendra smith is dumb cant get anything right!!!!
whos that

Canton, NY

#5 Jan 7, 2013
who is kendra smith?
Hey Dummy

Springfield, NJ

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Go back to school. You need that more than work
how = How
uh = U.H.
You need a question mark at the end of your sentence.
Even after all that, your sentence is not correct in terms of grammar
Eat more retard sandwiches buddy!
educated idiots

Fulton, NY

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Hey Dummy wrote:
how = How
uh = U.H.
Who cares? Did that really bother you! Most people on here know their grammar...it's topix, so who gives a shit. You are definately lacking something in your life, and I think we can all agree on what that is!!!
nobody cares

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Hey Dummy wrote:
how = How
uh = U.H.
Who Cares. I see I am not the only one.
guy

Utica, NY

#10 Jan 7, 2013
for a guy who does not care you shure voice your opinion about it alot! maby there is some care in your retard*d a$$
uh is terrible

Utica, NY

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Financial problems, favoritism up the tailpipe, slow and reckless nursing staff. Out of all the departments there at riverledge I can definitly say the housekeeping dept is the most in sync and do their job best! Maintnance is the slowest I have ever seen in any business ever, dietary is a complete joke filled with more kids who don't know what work is and overstaffed by a longshot, and just flat out worthless leadership. This place sux
Root

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jan 30, 2013
The problem up here is if you are a case manager without a masters degree, UH is one of the few places you can apply for. 'Cuse would be better to work because it's more ppl in need of social services.
lol
#14 Jan 30, 2013
it sucks but if u stay away from the drama, like all thje cheating spouses up there. mike duprey makes his rounds cheating on his wife and she don't want to believe it and eric farrand has had almost every girl up there
uh lol

Utica, NY

#15 Jan 30, 2013
They need to drug test the employees. It's sad the amount if pill junkies that are taking care of our residents.
Wiiiiiiii

Utica, NY

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Where's my dupery work kitchen ?
uh is terrible

Utica, NY

#17 Jan 30, 2013
kitchen, uh= lmmfao
The wife

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Who has mike cheated with ?
Funny

Ithaca, NY

#19 Jan 30, 2013
It's funny you can come here & put Eric Farrand down for sleeping with all these girls but what about the dirty hoes that do it? They know he's married yet they all willingly spread their legs! Hmmm....sounds like Stacey starting crap!
truth

Ithaca, NY

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Eric Farrand has sleep with a lot of the chicks there I know it for a fact...I sleep with him except he told me he was getting divorce...I was stupid to believe his lies
wow

Fulton, NY

#21 Jan 30, 2013
ERIC is a low life,just ask most of the girls he has slept with,and what he will do to get a piece of ass from a coworker,or they will give him some to do shit
OMG

Utica, NY

#22 Jan 31, 2013
Wow...speaking of drama...back to the question...uh is an ok place to work as far as money and benefits...and as long as your ok with "conforming" to whatever it is that management sees as "normal" at that time...but the second you step out of that box...forget it...your done!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former North Country cop rejects 15-year prison... Jan 12 justj 2
News Former Ogdensburg cop, McCarthy pleads guilty t... Jan 12 justj 2
News New St. Lawrence County DA Gary Pasqua sworn in Jan 4 a big fan 1
News Towns collect taxes amid confusion Dec 31 Dirty Harry 1
News Volunteers, donations make Salvation Army Chris... Dec 26 Dgs 1
News Would Canadians drive to border towns if new NA... Dec 26 will USA buy pot ... 1
News Seven sentenced in the first of two days of Ope... Dec '17 Drug Dealer 7

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages