Police arrest 9 in drug sweep

Police arrest 9 in drug sweep

There are 47 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Mar 25, 2009, titled Police arrest 9 in drug sweep. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

City police arrested nine people in a drug sweep Monday morning. The department's narcotics enforcement unit spent the past several months investigating drug sales around the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

Left The Burg Years Ago

Roanoke, VA

#24 Jul 25, 2009
The ones that got released to probation are rats.
Left The Burg Years Ago

Roanoke, VA

#25 Jul 25, 2009
I personally know Jamie, she is one hot little rat.
mjg

Fulton, NY

#26 Jul 26, 2009
doubletrouble37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Angela J. Hutchinson, 38, for cocaine
Charles W. Hutchinson, 46 for cocaine
Billie Jo Planty, 29
Wayne E. Simmons, 29
KIDS??????????
Hydrocodone and Oxycontin are morphine based pain relievers, they are not used to treat mental health issues.
I beg your pardon.I have been in Mental Health Clinic for years and if it wasn't for my medication I would be dead and everyone one else around me.Pain meds are not given out at my clinic.If someone is on meds and sales them instead of taking them, then "yes" that is wrong.
Left The Burg Years Ago

Roanoke, VA

#27 Jul 27, 2009
"if it wasn't for my medication I would be dead and everyone one else around me."

Hey MJG, what is your diagnonsense?
ALY

East Syracuse, NY

#29 Sep 16, 2009
the falls wrote:
<quoted text>&#9632; Jamie L. Nichols, 25, of 287 Haggart Road, was released to probation supervision.
&#9632; Robert E. Huntley Jr., 18, of 1009 Knox St., was sent to county jail on $1,000 bail or $2,000 bond.
&#9632; Andrew A. England, 25, of 212 Tate St., was sent to county jail on $2,500 bail or $5,000 bond.
April L. Young, 23, of 110 Adams Ave., was sent to county jail on $1,000 bail or $2,000 bond.
yeah kids..who have loser parents and had no chance to turn out better ..I baby sat for April when she was 3..its very sad.
um...who the heck wrote this? first and foremost...my mother is not a loser...my father is. and i love how people can just sit around and write all sorts of things about me and i'm not even on here to defend myself. sure you may have heard what everyone on here has said or what the paper and news have said about me...but they failed to mention that they picked me up from my COLLEGE class ... that i'm not a serious drug dealer ... that i had been clean for almost a year at the time ... and the only reason they busted me is bc they sent the same person to my house everyday for a week begging me to get him shit and i refused every single time up until the last time. they forced that shit upon me. i said no...i meant it...but they didn't care. so all you people who are going to sit around and think you know what caused me to be the way i am...think again..it wasn't my mother bc she doesn't do that stuff and never has ...and although my father is a POS loser, i've maybe spent a total of a year with him since i was three. and even still it's not their fault. it's mine. but it's funny tho...who ever said something about being raised in a barn...i was raised on a farm...but shiny things certainly don't impress me. keep your facts straight and your mouth shut.
Jack_Jack_The_Ma niac

Saint Johnsville, NY

#30 Sep 17, 2009
I hear the violins now..........

Your pathetic.....

"and the only reason they busted me is bc they sent the same person to my house everyday for a week begging me to get him shit and i refused every single time up until the last time. they forced that shit upon me."

Your kiddin right? You still did it, no matter how many times they sent the person. You should have said no that many times.

Cry ass Aly - is your new name!
hmmmmmmmm

United States

#31 Sep 17, 2009
Question Everythi ng wrote:
Sounds like someone knows a Sheriff Detective named Gus Burns. Did you use with him in the 70s? Nice oath of office he took Great political background check too. He's as bad a Andy Wells and Jerry Richards. Can you believe he had the balls to run for Sheriff?
leave Jerry Richards alone..you're not quailified to carry his lunch pale
ALY is the shizzzzz bitch

East Syracuse, NY

#34 Sep 18, 2009
there's not really very many guidelines for entrapment anymore...bc i asked him if he was a snitch and he shot the shit up right in front of me...they're allowed to do that now...with lighter sentencing being available for dealers now, they have to find a new way to make it easier on the cops.

East Syracuse, NY

#36 Sep 18, 2009
Left The Burg Years Ago wrote:
<quoted text>Is a cop allowed to expose himself to you? Can you ask them to whip it out to see if they are po' or not?
what do you mean? before when entrapment was a way out of getting busted...you could ask a snitch if they were a snitch and if they said no...the wire tap was void and if they said yes...you have the option to walk away, obviously.

East Syracuse, NY

#38 Sep 18, 2009
lolololol...well...i don't exactly go around asking ppl to see their weins...lol...but that's a good idea....it's a lil late for that now for some ppl tho.
lmfao

Buffalo, NY

#39 Sep 18, 2009
...ppl are such losers in ogdensburg.....you all have nothing better to do except talk about everyone else...reallyyy..dont throw stones when u live in a glass house...you are all pathetic dirtbags...
muchlovetoALY.=)

Since: Aug 09

United States

#42 Sep 22, 2009
Left The Burg Years Ago wrote:
I personally know Jamie, she is one hot little rat.
Shes the PREGNANT one whos given both her previous boys away to their fathers.I guess she didnt piss herself enough last time she went to jail. You bet shes a rat, shes been wired for months now.
brandon perry

Syracuse, NY

#43 Sep 25, 2009
BOBBY HUNTLY IS A RAT PICE OF cra p
AND HE dose HIS MOM FOR DRUG MONEY!!!!lol loser
brandon perry

Syracuse, NY

#44 Sep 25, 2009
the falls wrote:
<quoted text>&#9632; Jamie L. Nichols, 25, of 287 Haggart Road, was released to probation supervision.
&#9632; Robert E. Huntley Jr., 18, of 1009 Knox St., was sent to county jail on $1,000 bail or $2,000 bond.
&#9632; Andrew A. England, 25, of 212 Tate St., was sent to county jail on $2,500 bail or $5,000 bond.
April L. Young, 23, of 110 Adams Ave., was sent to county jail on $1,000 bail or $2,000 bond.
yeah kids..who have loser parents and had no chance to turn out better ..I baby sat for April when she was 3..its very sad.
sad LMAO ...no no no far from sad ... when your as dirty as that pig hoe your bound to have no life and have 10 black guys bang
you at once just so you can smoke some rock......mom must be proud!
Aint It funny

East Syracuse, NY

#45 Sep 25, 2009
brandon perry wrote:
<quoted text>
sad LMAO ...no no no far from sad ... when your as dirty as that pig hoe your bound to have no life and have 10 black guys bang
Umm excuse? I hope that you're talking about Jamie Nichols and not April Young because clearly "brandon Perry" you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I know the both of them personally.. and as for april.. She has "black" friends, but she dosnt sleep with black ppl... so Know your facts before you run your jibs... and i bet this isnt even Brandon perry... I know Brandon perry too.. and if he or you. whatever... are running your mouth about shit you dont know... You Should know better.. because you urself.. Are not perfect by ANY MEANS!
aly is the shizzzzzz

Adams Center, NY

#47 Sep 27, 2009
brandon perry wrote:
<quoted text>
this must not be brandon perry...and it certainly is not about me. i for one...don't sleep with black ppl or smoke crack...and when i did smoke crack there most certainly weren't any black ppl around selling it...and i DEF didn't sleep with ppl for it...hence the fact i got arrested for sales. i worked for what i got. and not to mention...there's no way this could be brandon perry bc he hangs out with WAAAAYYY more black ppl than me. lol. don't forget...we have the same friends..ill be sure to call him tomorrow and find out what's going on.
holy moly

East Syracuse, NY

#60 Jun 7, 2010
what an eye opener! I think rumors have some basis for truth. These people were elected, who from? And all these people busted, named above are NOT kids...they are adults making bad choices acting like irresponsible kids...and i agree these dr.'s give rx's like they are giving out candy....makes me sick....Seriously some of these people need pills but sell them! I think the "pusher" needs to be punished not the "user".
bleeep

Canton, NY

#63 Jun 9, 2010
Gus Burns might not have been a perfect all his life but who is. Atleast he is doing something with his life which is something I can't say the same about. Why don't you stop talking about the people that are trying to get this county back to where it once was by getting drug dealers off the streets and start talking shit about the scumbags that will never do anything with their lives.
neighbor

Ogdensburg, NY

#64 Jun 10, 2010
im surprised the rat brittany chase wasnt in the list
Wheres ALY

Singapore

#68 Jun 11, 2010
Where could she be???Hope she wasnt picked up by a fruit-loop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
another wh..e on our streets, yea! 5 min worried wife 1
News Police make arrest in Massena bar assault where... Sep 5 Unfortunately 1

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages