Since: Apr 08

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2009
On November 13, 2008 the Ogdensburg Free Academy Key Club sponsored a talent show. The event was advertised in the Ogdensburg Journal several times. As of the first of the year the Journal has yet to print the results of the contest. There was a single picture of the first place winners of an age group but nothing of the rest of the contestants. These young people practiced and demonstrated great courage to perform in front of an audience that numbered well over one hundred people yet they donít get the recognition they deserve.
The Journal

Watertown, NY

#2 Feb 11, 2012
This is largely because we don't give two shits about the OFA Key Club or any of the other largely meaningless organizations that pester us whenever their deputy secretary of basketweaving takes a dump. Try making some real news, like creating jobs, building houses, firing a public servant. Stop trying to fill the newspaper with boring bullshit that nobody outside your little retarded clique cares about.

Watertown, NY

#3 Feb 11, 2012
Many people DO care about school and civic organizations. The people who comprise these groups are usually significant memebers of today's society. These are the people who help to create jobs and better our community. It's not anyone else's fault that you consider firing a public servant or building houses (why that is newsworthy, I do not know) newsworthy. Sounds like you are confusing news with your personal interests...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vickie Styles 6 hr Former Worker 1
News Rainbow-painted bench supporting gay acceptance... Mon Fa-Foxy 67
Ms. Conduct Oct 3 Hillary 2
News Rainbow bench rededicated at Ogdensburg church Oct 1 Toby 12
News Parishville man charged with felony sex count Sep 30 hippo crete 14
Ogdensburg's LGBT Community (Feb '13) Sep 28 B-s want my B D 10
News St. Lawrence County pistol owners fighting mad ... Sep 15 your no lawyer 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages