Who is Brooke Downing?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
babydoll

AOL

#23 Jul 19, 2010
she thinks she is so cool, and tough when she's really not, wahh. get a life.
Brooke

United States

#24 Sep 2, 2010
Well Babydoll, if you're so tough why don't you put your name on here. Better yet why don't all of you losers put your names on here. It just shows how weak and moral-less you are. So just stop talking about me because it's very stupid and quite annoying. Thanks.
Unknown

Manlius, NY

#25 Sep 8, 2010
Her new haircut looks horriable on her! && I heard that she f**cked mark beyette.
_Love_

Taberg, NY

#26 Sep 10, 2010
Okay,if anyone knows brooke better it would be me.im legitly closer to her than anyone..Yeah She May not have the best life. its a hard one for her. but she is the sweetest friend anyone can ask for. she's there for you when you need to talk, or when you are in trouble. she'll be there to talk about it with you to make you feel better. And yeah she may have had a couple boyfriends. but she isn't a slut. its normal for a Teenager to date. its the point of highschool, to have funn. but also watch who you date.
Brooke

Lake Placid, NY

#27 Oct 3, 2010
I didn't do anything with Mark Beyette. And again, if you are goign to say nasty things about me put your name. And _Love_ I don't know who you are but thank you.
Brooke

Lake Placid, NY

#28 Oct 3, 2010
Going*
IamtheMack

Rochester, NY

#29 Oct 11, 2010
Someone who doesnt deserve to be mentioned on this site.
dylan

Utica, NY

#31 Jan 2, 2011
shes not a skum bag and im pritty sure she showers
backyard

Jamesville, NY

#32 Apr 18, 2011
why don't you look in your backyard, cause its yours....HIIII YAH
hiiii yahhhhh

Jamesville, NY

#33 Apr 18, 2011
i love her. shes the best :-* muah. dont talk shit... hiiiiii yahhhhhh
FURIOUS FATHER

Durango, CO

#34 Apr 30, 2011
dont worry brooke this is ur dad john ppl who talk shi% about u on here are jealous cuz ur an amazing person and are losers put ur names on here and i dare u to talk this bs to me in person i know uwont cuz anyone from the burg are pretty much pussies like the one who started this shit love ya brooke
random person

Moravia, NY

#35 May 1, 2011
I don't get it. You guys are talking about how people have no lives but yet you all are on here? I don't see why you guys care what they say. they are j people trying to fulfill there waste lifes. If you know your not a slut, then don't waste your time trying to push it into the dumbass's head that started it:P
Friend

Potsdam, NY

#36 May 1, 2011
I love you Brookie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supervising The Sickness? Directed Bully! Aug 18 Shinedown 1
Sexual Harassment Prevention Aug 18 Quid Pro Quo 1
Bullying Prevention for the Workplace Aug 18 Employee Turnover 1
Workplace Harassment Prevention Video Aug 18 Hostile Environment 1
Glass House Management presents................... Aug 16 Nothing More 1
Universal Pre Kindergarden: No waiting list Aug 15 Curious 2
Openings for UPK in Ogdensburg. Aug 15 Curious 2

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance