Who was running from the cops last ni...

Who was running from the cops last night?

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whoooooooooo

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
What was going down on Proctor Ave last night?
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jan 15, 2013
whoooooooooo wrote:
What was going down on Proctor Ave last night?
I'm at work but look online for the few online north county papers.
nobody cares

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm at work but look online for the few online north county papers.
Somebody in an older model pickup shot a paintball gun at someone's house.
You got it

Fairfax, VA

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Someone in a green dodge neon i think had the cops on a high speed chase thru town up to proctor and they must have bailed up there n got away
nobody cares

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 15, 2013
You got it wrote:
Someone in a green dodge neon i think had the cops on a high speed chase thru town up to proctor and they must have bailed up there n got away
Thanks, it must be two different incidents.
huh

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2013
It was a blue car and they bailed on foot
nobody cares

Utica, NY

#7 Jan 15, 2013
huh wrote:
It was a blue car and they bailed on foot
The one I am talking about happened in the 900 block of Mansion ave. It was a older model pickup, with no tailgate. At one point an offduty officer said the person was at Subway. This was around 9-10 oclock.
A Resident Of Ogdensburg

Syracuse, NY

#8 Jan 15, 2013
I was listening to the scanner, and the car came down patterson st, turned left on ford st, went down ford at speeds of about 60 mph, turned left on state, then turned left on green st. He then went east on green at speeds of 60 + mph, he then turned left on park st, and then right on ford st. Finally turned left on proctor ave. They caught both men.
You got it

Fairfax, VA

#9 Jan 15, 2013
If they caught them why were they driving around for an hour afterwards with spotlights by the woods on proctor? And who are they?
You got it

Fairfax, VA

#10 Jan 15, 2013
And why were they running in the first place?
drama

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Thatcher Adams
crank your mom

Ithaca, NY

#12 Jan 15, 2013
who were the 2 people ?
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jan 15, 2013
OGDENSBURG State police said they found an Ogdensburg man hiding in the bushes in a city neighborhood after he fled from troopers following a traffic stop in the town of Oswegatchie Monday night.

State police said they attempted to stop Thadcher C. Adams, 19, who was driving a blue 1997 Chevrolet when he failed to signal for a turn at McIlwee and Irish Settlement roads in Oswegatche shortly after 11 p.m. Instead of stopping, Mr. Adams drove away, troopers said.

Troopers pursued Mr. Adams for about 7 miles, along Irish Settlement Road and Route 68 into Ogdensburg, where he eventually abandoned his car in the 400 block of Proctor Avenue after striking a snowbank.

Mr. Adams then ran off, state police said. After a short search, officers found him hiding in some bushes about two blocks away on Anthony Street, where he was arrested at 11:45 p.m.

Troopers said they believed Mr. Adams had a passenger in the car, but that person was not located when they found the driver. They were not able to obtain further information from Mr. Adams, who troopers said was not cooperative when questioned.

Mr. Adams also refused to submit to a Breathalyzer test, troopers said.

He was charged with third-degree fleeing an officer in a motor vehicle, reckless driving, first-offense DWI and unlawful possession of marijuana.

Following arraignment in Morristown Town Court, Mr. Adams was committed to the St. Lawrence County jail, Canton, in lieu of $15,000 cash or $30,000 bond. He is to appear Wednesday in Ogdensburg City Court to answer the charges.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Ithaca, NY

#14 Jan 15, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
ull see

Ithaca, NY

#15 Jan 15, 2013
its funny nobody fights one on one anymore. gotta jump people and use peper sprey to think your a tough guy, karma will get ya
about time

Utica, NY

#16 Jan 15, 2013
THIS TRASH SCUMBAG NEEDS TO STAY IN JAIL! THEY KEEP LETTING HIM OUT AND HE KEEPS GETTING IN MORE TROUBLE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH F*CK U ADAMS I HOPE U ROT IN JAIL BITCH!!!!!
meee

Fayetteville, NY

#17 Jan 15, 2013
i was
break a window

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 15, 2013
about time wrote:
THIS TRASH SCUMBAG NEEDS TO STAY IN JAIL! THEY KEEP LETTING HIM OUT AND HE KEEPS GETTING IN MORE TROUBLE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH F*CK U ADAMS I HOPE U ROT IN JAIL BITCH!!!!!
I wonder if he will try to break a window and get out.
aka

Plattsburgh, NY

#19 Jan 15, 2013
hahahahahahaha
meee

Fayetteville, NY

#20 Jan 15, 2013
i just might

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three charged with drug possession in Massena Apr 24 Walking dead 1

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages