Petite

Black River, NY

#65 Jul 14, 2010
NINJA BITCH wrote:
MARY C SKELLY AS WE ALL KNOW,CHEATS ON DAN GOTHOM WITH LETS SEE...BRAD HOWE,MATT MCLEAN, SPOGONI, MY HUSBAND,MISSY, ALEX MECLEAN AND THEN SOME...SHE IS SO UGLY IN THE FACE, WHO WOULD WANT HER..hggfuy
Mary is a very pretty women. She is fortunate to be slim and petite. Quite a few "Large Marges" are jealous of that for sure!

Ability to trust her is a whole different story. Her past just haunts her to this day.
concerned

United States

#66 Jul 14, 2010
past is present
Man

Black River, NY

#67 Jul 14, 2010
Yeah man man man. You know man. Man but man. Man man man. Increase your vocabulary man!
yeah right

United States

#68 Jul 14, 2010
Petite wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary is a very pretty women. She is fortunate to be slim and petite. Quite a few "Large Marges" are jealous of that for sure!
Ability to trust her is a whole different story. Her past just haunts her to this day.
unfortunantly : a body is just that a body :o wat is really important is moral prowess , values ect.. kindness of heart and an ability to honestly care about some one else selfless ... the inner self .... some end up alone and old in the end hmmmm true beauty is only skin deep ,,,
Man

Black River, NY

#69 Jul 14, 2010
Yeah man. Yeah man I know man man man man man man man...... and finally man! Man
friend of lg

Syracuse, NY

#70 Jul 14, 2010
Fin Your Girl wrote:
I see they talking about george kirby having a wife and a girlfriend, but they forgot to mention his wife had a boyfriend. whats this town coming to?
curious whos the boy friend.maybe lg would like to know
curious2

Syracuse, NY

#71 Jul 14, 2010
Uh Duh wrote:
lg has been with the same girl (other than his wife) for a long time. Alysha is a nice girl and she loves him. Or at least did as of last summer..
who is this alysha?any one know her?
yeah right

United States

#72 Jul 15, 2010
NINJA BITCH wrote:
MARY C SKELLY AS WE ALL KNOW,CHEATS ON DAN GOTHOM WITH LETS SEE...BRAD HOWE,MATT MCLEAN, SPOGONI, MY HUSBAND,MISSY, ALEX MECLEAN AND THEN SOME...SHE IS SO UGLY IN THE FACE, WHO WOULD WANT HER..hggfuy
hmmmm
yup

Black River, NY

#73 Jul 15, 2010
curious2 wrote:
<quoted text>who is this alysha?any one know her?
geddes...didn't they have a kid together?? Ive seen him coming out of her house early in the morn. and seen his car parked there numerous times...what a relationship to have to share ur husband w/ a lil girl like that is he really worth having around? NO once a cheater always a cheater!!! to young girls like alisha its a "status" symbol for them yer cool being a homewrecker, and if his wife has/had a boyfriend good for her i would not sit around waiting for someone to get done playin the field either at his age its time to grow up!!!

“Boys make me cry.”

Since: Jun 10

your city

#74 Jul 16, 2010
He only stays with his wife so that he can see his little girl.

Since: Jul 10

Little Falls, NY

#75 Jul 16, 2010
I went to grade school with Gerald Compo at Kennedy School. He's a funny dude.
truth seeker

United States

#76 Jul 18, 2010
NINJA BITCH wrote:
who is she with now ???????
Huh

Black River, NY

#78 Jul 20, 2010
SaintMaryC wrote:
Ogdensburg is a good Catholic city. How dare any of you think people would cheat around here. Adultry is so so so bad!!
If you think the act, then you have just as well committed the act. If your eyes cause you to sin, then pluck it out.
Get plucking people.
You don't get out much do you? This town is trash haven!
aint shy

United States

#79 Jul 20, 2010
SaintMaryC wrote:
Ogdensburg is a good Catholic city. How dare any of you think people would cheat around here. Adultry is so so so bad!!
If you think the act, then you have just as well committed the act. If your eyes cause you to sin, then pluck it out.
Get plucking people.
i heard that her ex dan was engaged or hooked up with some younger girl from the bay someone he knew for awhile , where did he go any how . does he still DJ ? i heard he was again , private affairs and such
does it matter

United States

#80 Jul 20, 2010
who is greg gilbert/Hot or what
nojealoushere

Gouverneur, NY

#81 Jul 20, 2010
Petite wrote:
<quoted text>
Body has nothing to do with it, but u might wanna cut the head off it. She is a freakshow. Bi-polar, multiple personality. Get some help!
Who Cares

Black River, NY

#82 Jul 21, 2010
aint shy wrote:
<quoted text> i heard that her ex dan was engaged or hooked up with some younger girl from the bay someone he knew for awhile , where did he go any how . does he still DJ ? i heard he was again , private affairs and such
Who cares about Dan Gotham the guy is about as homely as they come.
danno

United States

#83 Jul 21, 2010
nojealoushere wrote:
<quoted text>Body has nothing to do with it, but u might wanna cut the head off it. She is a freakshow. Bi-polar, multiple personality. Get some help!
i hate it when people talk crap bout her. i absolutely adored that girl. she could do no wrong . she did not appreciate my devotion . but never changed how i felt. she may have some issues but we all do. she is a good person whom i will always care about regaurdless. of past or present. she helped me alot and i helped her alot we were good friends . topix and imposters helped to damage that , there are so many lies on this site its rediculuos ya know. but it is wat it is ! hope the best for all of u especially her. later:::::
aint shy

United States

#84 Jul 21, 2010
does it matter wrote:
who is greg gilbert/Hot or what
role model 4 ur children .
feelingguilty

Gouverneur, NY

#86 Jul 21, 2010
danno wrote:
<quoted text> i hate it when people talk crap bout her. i absolutely adored that girl. she could do no wrong . she did not appreciate my devotion . but never changed how i felt. she may have some issues but we all do. she is a good person whom i will always care about regaurdless. of past or present. she helped me alot and i helped her alot we were good friends . topix and imposters helped to damage that , there are so many lies on this site its rediculuos ya know. but it is wat it is ! hope the best for all of u especially her. later:::::
yeah know that you had your fun your feeling sorry for your a$$. Typical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeff gagnon 1 hr eddie 1
kim larue/dedrick Fri wondering 2
Is Worplace Bullying a myth? Dec 16 Truth 1
The lodge in Morristown, NY (Jan '12) Dec 15 gfrancis 33
post about renting Dec 15 stupid people 1
NNY Sports Dec 4 smarty pants 5
Debate: Ferguson - Ogdensburg, NY Aug '14 xxx 1
Ogdensburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web