joshua robert larock arrested for 1st...
loser

Syracuse, NY

#23 Nov 17, 2010
you all can go to hell no one knows what really happens there so mind your bussiness
what a mom

Utica, NY

#24 Nov 17, 2010
Well I hate to tell you but Josh has always did his time and didn't rat his was out if he did rat now don't ya think that Jasmine and her husband would be sitting behind bars?I think so..And as for his family not being around thats bull shit Josh pushes them away and they do care alot for Josh And do u really think that they would go hang out around dee and her family that only think about doing drugs and drinking beer.No I don't think one of them even like her she is nothing but a pig And as for him and her not taking care of there kids that is a lie they do take care of them kids That's the only thing that they do right.
the truth

Syracuse, NY

#25 Nov 17, 2010
for starters the judge dont offer anything the first day in court you f*cking idiots!!!!josh is a lowlife and his whole family!!!!dee likes to drink but who dont??and so she works at stone fence at least she has a f*cking job!!!!Get over these people ur all losers and you what u say dont make any sense???
the truth hurts dont it

Syracuse, NY

#26 Nov 17, 2010
Someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever wrote this crock of S**t is a complete loser who doesn't have a clue or clearly anything better to do with their pathetic life. There kids are very well taken care of. And neither of them are crack or anything else addicts. So what, most people drink a few beers and smoke at little P*t.. big deal. Life is not easy regardless of what Josh and Daneete go through-their kids are cared for and loved very much. And yeah his family has a rep. and his mother is a theif and loser but that has nothing to do with him or his kids. Please find a job and stop spending your days on her ripping people apart, espeically when you don't really know what your talking about. Thanks
Thats the truest thing i've read on here. dee's family did take josh in like he was one of thier own.They have helped out with diapers or gas for one of his bikes or what ever HE or dee ever needed..Now his so called FAMILY is on here bashed them for that>>F*CKING PLEASE>>their the only family that guy gots!!!Josh will just fine im sure Donna..So please people grow the f*ck up!!!As for statements thats a complete f*cking lie Maybe you should know what your talking before u take the d*ck out of ur mouth!!!
nephew

Syracuse, NY

#27 Nov 17, 2010
i do not no why all this shit is being said but josh does have family and he knows it and as for the dee's family yeah you might of helped but so didn't josh family and as for you bringing my aunt in this you piece of trash just leave her alone she has not said one thing and hey listen we all know herbick you did sign statements on him you and your sister brandy you are all a bunch of RATS but shit is coming down so clean your houses out now k so jh you should get the d.ck out of your mouth and everyone know in ogdensburg you have had plenty in your mouth so stop talking shit and get a life and please grow up yourself
Native

Waterloo, Canada

#28 Nov 17, 2010
Joshua, as he likes to be referred to as, has been in prison before and he will be again. It is his way of life. A person who steals expensive items from his children's aunts deserves to be in prison. And why would someone steal such pricey things? Hummm.. He is nothing but a drain on society.
we know

Utica, NY

#29 Nov 17, 2010
Let me tell you all something Josh's family has been there for him and his family and yes they have help them with stuff for their kids..But as I recall it is not the familys' responsibility it is theres as adults to take care and perv-id for there own kids..Josh and Dee are very good parents and take very well care of there kids I know that for a fact..But as for you all sitting here talking shit about Josh it is not right she is not any better than him..His kids love him and he loves them with all his heart.And no dee's family is not any better than his..
wow

Utica, NY

#30 Nov 17, 2010
If you people cared about dee and her kids u wouldn't think that you'd be putting her business on the internet now would ya grow up and quit talking shit worry about your own life instead of getting in someone else s
FatCat

Syracuse, NY

#31 Nov 18, 2010
This larock Loser stole the tires from Regan's if he doesnt go down for this he will go down for that its only a matter of time before he is caught along with the rest of his cronies!! lol
Native

Waterloo, Canada

#33 Nov 18, 2010
He broke into a vending machine at the dealership on corner of black lake road and 37,,,caught red-handed. They are both lying cheating stealing people. Don't think they ha e lived an honest day in their lives.
arresting officer

Shelby, NC

#34 Nov 19, 2010
Poor family all screwed up..... Such a shame!!!
ureallydontknow

East Syracuse, NY

#35 Nov 21, 2010
Josh is and has been a loser for life. As for loving his kids. Look where he is and what he had done. Come on who hasn't bee ripped off by the loser. Where would those kids be without their mother!!! If you know them you really don't need to read this.
ureallydontknow

East Syracuse, NY

#36 Nov 21, 2010
nephew wrote:
i do not no why all this shit is being said but josh does have family and he knows it and as for the dee's family yeah you might of helped but so didn't josh family and as for you bringing my aunt in this you piece of trash just leave her alone she has not said one thing and hey listen we all know herbick you did sign statements on him you and your sister brandy you are all a bunch of RATS but shit is coming down so clean your houses out now k so jh you should get the d.ck out of your mouth and everyone know in ogdensburg you have had plenty in your mouth so stop talking shit and get a life and please grow up yourself
Tell me exactly what Josh's lowlife family has done for those kids. They're all tied up in their drug and family problems.
GROW UP

Utica, NY

#37 Nov 21, 2010
ureallydontknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me exactly what Josh's lowlife family has done for those kids. They're all tied up in their drug and family problems.
Seeing that u think u know everything then you would know that his family has helped them out sorry to tell you but the whole family does NOT DO DRUGS GROW UP AND QUIT PUTTING DEE'S BUSINESS ALL OVER THE INTERNET
arresting officer

Shelby, NC

#38 Nov 22, 2010
I heard through the bars'that Josh is going to try and go to rehab to get out of his charges..

Since: Dec 12

Edwards, NY

#39 Dec 26, 2012
SHIT TALKERS! Get a life!! sounds like alot of people are jealous of Josh! Wow and people wonder why there are so many people on welfare!! Seems ogdensburg is filled with losers!
really

Fulton, NY

#40 Dec 29, 2012
greeneyes1985 wrote:
SHIT TALKERS! Get a life!! sounds like alot of people are jealous of Josh! Wow and people wonder why there are so many people on welfare!! Seems ogdensburg is filled with losers!
believe me, no one is jealous of that scumbag. i think people would rather see him locked up for life then be like him...he is a huge drain on society
Anonymous

New York, NY

#41 Jan 9, 2013
It looks like Josh might be getting out soon because I heard Deanette recently dumped the guy she was seeing from work and is sleeping with Matt Bowman again. Just like old times Josh you get to share D with Matt again.
Stark larock scum

Utica, NY

#42 Jan 9, 2013
All scumbags starting with the starks,look at jizzum loser drug dealing scumbag, and so is her sister. Josh is a s-hitbag as well fken drug infested rat scum - is what the whole bunch are.
pats uncle

Utica, NY

#43 Jan 11, 2013
i heard pat is back at it again? another scumbag!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A verdict in the murder trial of Oral “Nick” H... 36 min bugger 5
MicroManagement? "I Can't Go For That!" 12 hr Not My Soul 1
September: National Recovery Month Mon Lets Go There 5
Digital World Communication? Protected Speech! Mon U S Constitution 1
News Hillary defense seeks documentation on errors i... Sun rose bud 69
Bullying and Corporate Psychopaths at Work Sep 24 Employee Recognition 1
Management? Casters Of The First Stone!! Sep 24 Direct Opposition 1

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance