who want's to be a pornstar

who want's to be a pornstar

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
meat curtain

Manlius, NY

#1 Jun 8, 2010
?
Donnie Smalls

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2010
ME, PICK ME!!
Donnie Smalls

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2010
I'll do midget porn!!!
beef curtains

United States

#4 Jun 8, 2010
imma be a porn star
meat curtain

Manlius, NY

#5 Jun 8, 2010
Your first scene is gonna be with Wanda she is gonna be dressed like a pig. Oh wait she is a pig
beef curtains

United States

#6 Jun 8, 2010
now thats not cool you gotta atleast stick me with someone decent i think i know you meat curtains lol if yer who i think you are i hung out with you last night
Gregg Laughler

United States

#7 Jun 8, 2010
I do gay porn, but I'm far from a star
Sam Davis

East Syracuse, NY

#8 Jun 8, 2010
I DO THE HERPE INFESTED PORN

Since: Apr 10

Is it my birthday?

#9 Jun 8, 2010
Been there, done that. You can sell anything on the Internet, it's not that hard.

(here's the part where you wonder if I'm kidding)

Since: Apr 10

A Trailer Park near you!!

#10 Jun 8, 2010
I've seen it, Deshanes.
nothing like hot Asian Trannies.
Of course i like to mix it up a bit. Variety's the spice of life. I like a wide selection. Sometimes I'm in the mood for nasty close-ups, sometimes I like them arty and air-brushed. Sometimes it's a spread brown-eye kind of night, sometimes it's girl-on-girl time. Sometimes a steamy letter will do, sometimes - not often, but sometimes - I like the idea of a chick with a horse.

Since: Apr 10

Is it my birthday?

#11 Jun 9, 2010
ThatF_ckinGuy wrote:
I've seen it, Deshanes.
nothing like hot Asian Trannies.
Of course i like to mix it up a bit. Variety's the spice of life. I like a wide selection. Sometimes I'm in the mood for nasty close-ups, sometimes I like them arty and air-brushed. Sometimes it's a spread brown-eye kind of night, sometimes it's girl-on-girl time. Sometimes a steamy letter will do, sometimes - not often, but sometimes - I like the idea of a chick with a horse.
You kill me sometimes, Banky.
whoopz

Fayetteville, NY

#14 Jun 16, 2010
you all didn't know? BILLIE JO BISHOP PLANTY is already the #1 PORN STAR,she has #1 PORN STAR tattooed on her ass cheek!! LMFAO!! and JEFF DISHAW is the other PORN STAR because he also has "PORN STAR" tattooed on his ass cheek.there must of been a sale on the PORN STAR tattooes that day!
Leann

East Syracuse, NY

#15 Jun 16, 2010
justin overton has it tattooed in his bottom lip.......thats sexy

“Boys make me cry.”

Since: Jun 10

your city

#16 Jun 16, 2010
LOL...Sexy.. Yeah right..
Chronic

East Syracuse, NY

#17 Jun 16, 2010
justin overton is a lil bitch

“Boys make me cry.”

Since: Jun 10

your city

#18 Jun 16, 2010
lol well said
Chronic

East Syracuse, NY

#19 Jun 16, 2010
ty, sounds like you share the same thought
meat curtain

Manlius, NY

#20 Jun 16, 2010
Leann wrote:
justin overton has it tattooed in his bottom lip.......thats sexy
Justin Overton is adirtball and you think he is sexy
lmao

United States

#21 Jun 17, 2010
whoopz wrote:
you all didn't know? BILLIE JO BISHOP PLANTY is already the #1 PORN STAR,she has #1 PORN STAR tattooed on her ass cheek!! LMFAO!! and JEFF DISHAW is the other PORN STAR because he also has "PORN STAR" tattooed on his ass cheek.there must of been a sale on the PORN STAR tattooes that day!
dishaw thinks hes something special.... about time someone smacked him upside his head, thats karma biting back @ him for some of the hitting others in their heads w/ objects!!!! now hes got scars on his pretty lil face....ohhhh poor loser!!!
Karma

Liverpool, NY

#22 Jun 17, 2010
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>dishaw thinks hes something special.... about time someone smacked him upside his head, thats karma biting back @ him for some of the hitting others in their heads w/ objects!!!! now hes got scars on his pretty lil face....ohhhh poor loser!!!
Yes i agree. He is a azzhole, dirtbag, and a loser. Ha Ha jeffyboy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A man who can never hurt us again Sun Back Again 1
David Gemmill Sat fed up mom 1
News Ogdensburg plans early for $10 million developm... Mar 23 salute a captain 3
The Lodge restaurant (Jul '11) Mar 23 you are a piece o... 10
News The Journal | Taxi Driver Charged With Aggravat... (Apr '10) Mar 18 Liz 47
News Ogdensburg man jailed for alleged Ford Street b... Jan '17 Jenna 1
News Retired priests benefit from generosity of Cath... Jan '17 Alter-boy 3

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages