First Prev
of 5
Next Last
HeroinInTheFilte r

United States

#5 Mar 6, 2011
Who cares about the waitresses ... Phillip's Diner RULES!!! It's the only place open after midnight in this shiite skid on New York State!
Ya Right

East Syracuse, NY

#7 Mar 6, 2011
Ten years ago and he was probably drunk or stoned. The board of health checks out every business that sells food.Read about the recent chile cook off.
Ogdensburg

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 6, 2011
The waitress at Phillips who has short blonde hair who was on the commercials about Riverview CF closing....is a bitch! I don't know her name. She is so rude and has absolutely no personality. She snaps at customers, ignores them, rolls her eyes when she walks away. If that's the kind of person they want working for them then something is wrong. If you don't like your job....don't work there! The place does need a makeover...the floor is nasty, the stools are rusty and old. I'm sure they're making enough of a profit to do a little bit of cosmetic improvements. The good food is what brings people back and the food is very good!
Dave

East Syracuse, NY

#10 Mar 6, 2011
Ya Right wrote:
Ten years ago and he was probably drunk or stoned. The board of health checks out every business that sells food.Read about the recent chile cook off.
Earth to "Ya Right",...come in Ya Right??????

The kids in my day did smoke grass and drink beer. We did it as a gathering, a party. These kids know are high as mud soup on Soma's. OC's, smack, rock, Saboxone and the such. It doesn't have to be a weekend or a party for them,....they're f*cked up 24/7. Pull your head out of your *ss. You only have to look good for the day when you know the Health Dept. is coming. It's scheduled ahead of time ya' half wit.....

Since: Apr 10

Is it my birthday?

#11 Mar 6, 2011
I saw a patron walk out of the bathroom who had peed her pants. She was so drunk she didn't notice or care. She just sat at her table with her friends. They didn't bother to tell her, either.

Funniest thing I had seen all night.
angel

Manlius, NY

#12 Mar 6, 2011
the health department does NOT schedule visits to restaurants.....if that were true, we wouldn't hear about the ones who have (serious) violations.
greg

Syracuse, NY

#13 Mar 6, 2011
Ogdensburg wrote:
The waitress at Phillips who has short blonde hair who was on the commercials about Riverview CF closing....is a bitch! I don't know her name. She is so rude and has absolutely no personality. She snaps at customers, ignores them, rolls her eyes when she walks away. If that's the kind of person they want working for them then something is wrong. If you don't like your job....don't work there! The place does need a makeover...the floor is nasty, the stools are rusty and old. I'm sure they're making enough of a profit to do a little bit of cosmetic improvements. The good food is what brings people back and the food is very good!
They need to close ocf
Sunshine

Syracuse, NY

#15 Mar 7, 2011
Does anybody know the names of any of the waitresses??

Since: Apr 10

Is it my birthday?

#16 Mar 7, 2011
Here's a novel idea: Next time you go there ask them.

Just don't make it sound like it's because you're going to post on Topix about them. It works like this, "Oh good! I got here when my favorite waitress was on. You're honestly the nicest one they have. What's your name again?"
yours truely

Long Eddy, NY

#17 Mar 7, 2011
Tabitha McCever
rudeness

East Syracuse, NY

#21 Mar 7, 2011
ate there wrote:
Rumor.... Joe used to get his meat from the grocery store just before they were going to throw it out.
I have also eaten there over 100 times, but not within the last few years. The food has got worse.
I cut into a sausage and grease squirted like a squirt gun. My toast had mold on it.
It is very rude to speak of the dead in such a way. grow up and this is so NOT true... i am an employee from way back. I know this is not true.
skeet

Ogden, UT

#22 Mar 7, 2011
we dont got there anymore, the last 3 times we went we waited over an hour for eggs and bacon. busy corner cafe is much better. price is about the same and they are super quick and it is much much cleaner and the waiters are friendly.
Us to

Utica, NY

#24 Mar 8, 2011
Ogdensburg wrote:
She had an attitude with us also. We will not go there again until they make changes.
Matty McNasty

Oneida, NY

#25 Mar 8, 2011
The Short Blonde Haired Waitress you are talking about is Cassie Farrel I think. She is a major two faced bitch. She has like a gazillion kids with Matt Howe and had the stomach staple surgery. Whereas she had four asses, now she has like three. I hate her with a passion. She will be nice to your face then talk a bunch of shit behind your back.
matty mcdouchebag

United States

#26 Mar 8, 2011
and thats why they call you mcnasty. first of all kassi has 2 kids with matt hough. which you have obviously mistaken her for since he is the shit talker. second of all you don't even know how to spell her name right, if your gonna talk at least spell it right, all those ferrell's out there might think they have a new sister. and third of all MATTY MC NASTY she's got a man and unfortunately he's not a gay ass homo who has to resort to slandering everyone that snubs him. whats the matter matty, now that she locks her doors your boyfriend matt hough can't do your laundry anymore. its time to wash your underware, its been a while mcstinky.
lol

Manlius, NY

#27 Mar 8, 2011
Matty McNasty wrote:
The Short Blonde Haired Waitress you are talking about is Cassie Farrel I think. She is a major two faced bitch. She has like a gazillion kids with Matt Howe and had the stomach staple surgery. Whereas she had four asses, now she has like three. I hate her with a passion. She will be nice to your face then talk a bunch of shit behind your back.
Kassi is two faced but how many people aren't. But that is not who everyone is talking about, I think her name is Tina?! Her husband is Chad he works at the prison with my husband. She is very rude. We stopped going there for a while because of the wait but we went back this past week for breakfast because DK was closed and I couldn't believe how fast it was. The waitress said they brought back an old cook. I don't think Tina works there anymore we have gone twice and never saw her. Maybe the they finally canned her. My husband did see Chick Carter there which turned his stomach but he wasn't touching our food so we didn't mind. Love the Poutine there maybe dinner tonight!
Kitten Face

United States

#28 Mar 8, 2011
Ogdensburg wrote:
. It's probably Tina. Sounds just like her. Always has been a stuck up bitch. She thinks she's better that everyone!
cdm

Manlius, NY

#29 Mar 8, 2011
We used to go on the weekends for breakfast with the kids but waiting an hour for a scrambled egg is non-sense.The old woman that works on the register who screams at the customers I am sure killed there business along with the long wait. The other two younger waitress where always very friendly and seemed very down to earth and I think one of them was Cassie. Horrible waitresses or the best I won't wait an hour for our breakfast.
SexyTeacher

Syracuse, NY

#30 Mar 8, 2011
I love their bacon cheeseburger deluxe. Yummy. Fries and side of gravy. Yummy. Friendly atmosphere. Priced right.

If you don't like reading this post, perhaps you could read the post I just put on Topix Ogdensburg. The Middle Finger. Interesting.

Bye Bye
The Real Deal

Ogdensburg, NY

#31 Mar 9, 2011
Yes the waitres with the blonde hair, She is abitch shell make you wait for a menu without sayin a word to ya she just walkes by with that stone cold face. shell NEVER EVER crack a smile or even a grin. She has absolutley NO patience at all shesa nasty women. Its a sham cuz the food is good there but she ruins it. We really dont go there sometimes because im not in the mooode to deal wit her tude. Ive heard a lot of people sayn that shes rude so i know its not me. Philip needs to get rid of her and hire some new faces. The bigm nolder women wit brown hair is nice and a good waitress. I Had lunch there today, the dark haired lady servede me, It was very good and she was real good as well. A real nice change from dealin wit stone face her self i tell ya its not even funny .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three charged with drug possession in Massena Mon Walking dead 1

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages