First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ballsack

Frisco, TX

#1 Mar 3, 2012
Do you think Sydney Mee is an ugly horse face?
For Real

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2012
I've met this young lady and I think she is an absolutely adorable young girl, very polite and extremely sweet. Im assuming that these comments are coming from a jealous individual or a scorned ex. Grow up!!!
What

Ogden, UT

#3 Mar 3, 2012
She's like 12 or 13, and shouldn't even have a scorned ex. That's the problem, parent promoting their kids to have "relationships" way too early!
Lol

Syracuse, NY

#4 Mar 4, 2012
What wrote:
She's like 12 or 13, and shouldn't even have a scorned ex. That's the problem, parent promoting their kids to have "relationships" way too early!
This girl is older than 12 or 13. Like try around 16 or 17.So get your facts right. If your gonna about this girl.Just saying.....
Wow

Adams Center, NY

#5 Mar 4, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>This girl is older than 12 or 13. Like try around 16 or 17.So get your facts right. If your gonna about this girl.Just saying.....
Actually no.. She is 12. She's in sixth grade. So maybe you should get YOUR facts straight. And obviously, you don't know her!
Hey Wake up

East Syracuse, NY

#6 Mar 4, 2012
ballsack wrote:
Do you think Sydney Mee is an ugly horse face?
She is a brillant beautiful girl.
My Opinion

Liverpool, NY

#7 Mar 4, 2012
Well 12 or 16 she is a child. What is wrong with you people?
wow

Needham, MA

#8 Mar 5, 2012
Must be two different ones. The one I know is a senior. And is like 17 or 18. Def not 12.
yah wow

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 5, 2012
wow wrote:
Must be two different ones. The one I know is a senior. And is like 17 or 18. Def not 12.
Ok, doesn't matter, 17, 18 or 12, this is a site for stupid people, who say stupid, hurtful things. Don't lower yourself to this site. Show us that young people have more smarts than that!
For Real

United States

#10 Mar 5, 2012
I met the same one as wow, she is a senior and is like 17 or 18, definitely not 12.
Yup

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 5, 2012
There is one girl that is 18 named Cydnee Mee then another that is like 14 named Sydney mee
Sup broo

United States

#12 Mar 5, 2012
This is Sydney mee. Idk why you would make a web site about me. Just because I called someone ugly and a house gave doesn't mean you can all freak out. I have my opinion you have yours but if your going to say this about me say it to my face. I'm sick of madi bresett and Danielle guimond. You've done enough. This is way to far. Grow up.
truth

Mannsville, NY

#13 Mar 5, 2012
Its pretty sad that this site has attracted kids to talk about other kids, pretty sure thats what facebook is for?? Children under 16, wich is who started this post and who the post is about shouldnt even be on topix.
pap

East Syracuse, NY

#14 Mar 5, 2012
why is this child even on topix? people need to grow up. they need to worry about themselves and need to leave others alone when yoou point 1 fingur there are 3 more pointing at you
wah

East Syracuse, NY

#15 Mar 5, 2012
Maybe you've had fights with her before, but don't drag it on here! She's a nice person and she doesn't deserve to have people talk about her on the internet. Neither does anyone else! Idc who they are or what they've done! It's called cyber-bullying and IT'S WRONG.
mmk

Utica, NY

#16 Mar 5, 2012
Well I talked to Danielle and madi, and neither of them even know what topic is so..
Wait

East Syracuse, NY

#17 Mar 5, 2012
There is two Cydnee/ Sydney Mee's but I know the young Sydney was getting calle horse face by her ex boyfriends ex girlfriend
Again

Ogden, UT

#19 Mar 5, 2012
Wait wrote:
There is two Cydnee/ Sydney Mee's but I know the young Sydney was getting calle horse face by her ex boyfriends ex girlfriend
Again...what 12 year old should have an "ex"????? This is absolutely ridiculous!! What 12 year old should have a boyfriend??? Why are parents letting their children rush this?? If you are 12 and on your third, fourth, etc....that's pretty sad and disgusting!!
Haikus

Taberg, NY

#20 Mar 5, 2012
Not your relationship. Not your problem. Why so judgemental?
Sup broo

United States

#21 Mar 5, 2012
It's my own life. I can date people if I want. My relationship has nothing to do with my parents. I can have a ex big deal. My parent don't control my relationship. I'm sure you did the same thing. But really!? Im not rushing this. Yeah I've had many boyfriends. It's not decusting. We're kids. Were in love it's just like teenagers. Wah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derek Denny still selling And a fat stripper at... 9 hr Lala 3
News Amish families may be moving away (Oct '08) Wed Amishgirl 36
Haunted locations in the area (Jan '12) Wed Love it 48
Did Dawn L have a child? Feb 20 Just 1
News Ogdensburg woman arrested on a warrant in Gouve... Feb 20 GBman86 1
Rapist among SLPC staff Feb 18 lorna 11
The FBI rat (Jun '13) Feb 17 Eman Resu 11

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance