Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

Do you think Sydney Mee is an ugly horse face?
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

I've met this young lady and I think she is an absolutely adorable young girl, very polite and extremely sweet. Im assuming that these comments are coming from a jealous individual or a scorned ex. Grow up!!!
What

Black River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

She's like 12 or 13, and shouldn't even have a scorned ex. That's the problem, parent promoting their kids to have "relationships" way too early!
Lol

Tully, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

What wrote:
She's like 12 or 13, and shouldn't even have a scorned ex. That's the problem, parent promoting their kids to have "relationships" way too early!
This girl is older than 12 or 13. Like try around 16 or 17.So get your facts right. If your gonna about this girl.Just saying.....
Wow

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>This girl is older than 12 or 13. Like try around 16 or 17.So get your facts right. If your gonna about this girl.Just saying.....
Actually no.. She is 12. She's in sixth grade. So maybe you should get YOUR facts straight. And obviously, you don't know her!
Hey Wake up

Lorraine, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

ballsack wrote:
Do you think Sydney Mee is an ugly horse face?
She is a brillant beautiful girl.
My Opinion

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Well 12 or 16 she is a child. What is wrong with you people?
wow

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Must be two different ones. The one I know is a senior. And is like 17 or 18. Def not 12.
yah wow

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

wow wrote:
Must be two different ones. The one I know is a senior. And is like 17 or 18. Def not 12.
Ok, doesn't matter, 17, 18 or 12, this is a site for stupid people, who say stupid, hurtful things. Don't lower yourself to this site. Show us that young people have more smarts than that!
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

I met the same one as wow, she is a senior and is like 17 or 18, definitely not 12.
Yup

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

There is one girl that is 18 named Cydnee Mee then another that is like 14 named Sydney mee
Sup broo

Black River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

This is Sydney mee. Idk why you would make a web site about me. Just because I called someone ugly and a house gave doesn't mean you can all freak out. I have my opinion you have yours but if your going to say this about me say it to my face. I'm sick of madi bresett and Danielle guimond. You've done enough. This is way to far. Grow up.
truth

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Its pretty sad that this site has attracted kids to talk about other kids, pretty sure thats what facebook is for?? Children under 16, wich is who started this post and who the post is about shouldnt even be on topix.
pap

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

why is this child even on topix? people need to grow up. they need to worry about themselves and need to leave others alone when yoou point 1 fingur there are 3 more pointing at you
wah

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Maybe you've had fights with her before, but don't drag it on here! She's a nice person and she doesn't deserve to have people talk about her on the internet. Neither does anyone else! Idc who they are or what they've done! It's called cyber-bullying and IT'S WRONG.
mmk

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Well I talked to Danielle and madi, and neither of them even know what topic is so..
Wait

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

There is two Cydnee/ Sydney Mee's but I know the young Sydney was getting calle horse face by her ex boyfriends ex girlfriend
Again

Black River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Wait wrote:
There is two Cydnee/ Sydney Mee's but I know the young Sydney was getting calle horse face by her ex boyfriends ex girlfriend
Again...what 12 year old should have an "ex"????? This is absolutely ridiculous!! What 12 year old should have a boyfriend??? Why are parents letting their children rush this?? If you are 12 and on your third, fourth, etc....that's pretty sad and disgusting!!
Haikus

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Not your relationship. Not your problem. Why so judgemental?
Sup broo

Black River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

It's my own life. I can date people if I want. My relationship has nothing to do with my parents. I can have a ex big deal. My parent don't control my relationship. I'm sure you did the same thing. But really!? Im not rushing this. Yeah I've had many boyfriends. It's not decusting. We're kids. Were in love it's just like teenagers. Wah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Workplace Bullying Made Simple 4 hr Unkle Adams 8
More charges expected against Amish girls' kidn... 20 hr insider 3
What is Topix? Thu an old friend 10
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
snaggle tooth loosey Aug 18 not surprised 1
2003 windstar Aug 14 Corky 4
Ogd Police Dept. (Nov '13) Aug 14 moron hunter 59

Search the Ogdensburg Forum:
•••
•••
Ogdensburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ogdensburg Jobs

•••