Check this out.......What a guy !!

Check this out.......What a guy !!

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

Jenks

Ogdensburg, NY

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Everyone knows be hard 2 deal now......they gonna love you in the pen pretty boy.....
jenks

Ogdensburg, NY

#5 Feb 22, 2013
LOL take it down.......
jenks

Ogdensburg, NY

#6 Feb 22, 2013
jig is up

Ogdensburg, NY

#7 Feb 22, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: 2/20/13 10:35AM--OGDENSBURG MAN JAILED ON DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, FELONY POT CHARGES
AN OGDENSBURG MAN FACES NUMEROUS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS, AND A FELONY POT POSSESSION CHARGE.
STATE POLICE INVESTIGATORS IN OGDENSBURG SAY 29-YEAR-OLD JEBEDIAH BRENNO ALLEGEDLY GRABBED THE FEMALE VICTIM BY HER HAIR, DRAGGED HER INTO A BEDROOM, THREW HER ON THE FLOOR, LOCKED THE DOOR TO KEEP HER FROM LEAVING, BROKE A CELL PHONE CHARGER, KICKED HER IN THE JAW TWICE, THREATENED TO KILL HER, AND ALLEGEDLY STOOD ABOVE HER AND URINATED ON HER FACE. BRENNO WAS CHARGED WITH MISDEMEANOR THIRD DEGREE ASSAULT, MISDEMEANOR THIRD DEGREE MENACING, MISDEMEANOR SECOND DEGREE UNLAWFUL IMPRISONMENT, MISDEMEANOR CRIMINAL MISCHIEF FOR BOTH PROPERTY DAMAGE AND PREVENTING AN EMERGENCY CALL, AND HARASSMENT VIOLATIONS. WHEN STATE POLICE WENT TO BRENNO'S RESIDENCE TO PICK HIM UP, HE WAS FOUND TO ALLEGEDLY POSSESS 4.4 POUNDS OF MARIJUANA. HE WAS FURTHER CHARGED WITH CRIMINAL POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA, SECOND DEGREE.
BRENNO WAS ARRAIGNED TUESDAY BEFORE TOWN OF OSWEGATCHIE JUSTICE WILLIAM RUPP AND COMMITTED TO THE ST.LAWRENCE COUNTY CORRECTIONAL FACILITY WITHOUT BAIL.
Bonkers

Ogdensburg, NY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
What a useless scum
bushmaster

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 22, 2013
is this jenks guy fay the oberg police officer?
jenks

Ogdensburg, NY

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Maybe.....Maybe not.
jig is up

Ogdensburg, NY

#13 Feb 23, 2013
Cmon now its gotta stay up.
ToughUrNot

Ogdensburg, NY

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Delete away...
_I_I_I_

Ogdensburg, NY

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Well thats nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what ever happened to Andrea Tiernan? (Jun '13) 5 hr keep on keeping on 11
Topix Moderator Deleting All Threads? Jun 25 _Evil-_-Bill_ 4
Ogdensburg is better place to live Jun 25 Plucking Yew 3
News Ogdensburg man could face 20 years in prison fo... Jun 25 Keep Telling 1
Reaping What You Sow? Jun 19 Going Under 1
Queen of Control? Jun 19 Everybodys Fool 1
News Sen. Ritchie wona t back Assembly borrowing bil... Jun '15 Sheriff LongMeir 1
More from around the web

Ogdensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages