Topixs/ The Place to Back Stab and Ta...

Topixs/ The Place to Back Stab and Talk Trash

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

doogie

East Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2010
Back At Ya wrote:
They should call this site "Shit Talkers" Every low life, back stabbing, Two face, Cry ass, That can't stand up for themselfs, comes on here and slams the people they don't like, you know what they say, "Don't worry about the people that talk behind your back" "Worry about the people that say it to your face." I guess There's not much to worry about in Ogdensburg, After reading all this trash, Sounds to me, your all a bunch of pussies and should shut your mouths, worry about youself not what other people are doing
woe tough guy.lol
Rumpleforeskin

Camillus, NY

#4 Jan 21, 2010
bunch of keyboard killerz!!
Oburg

Oneida, NY

#5 Jan 21, 2010
This is Ogdensburg, NY 13669; this place sucks; everything you read in the paper is propaganda driven prattle. the local govt sucks; no real business; no real industry; just federal anbd state safety net funding streams. Poverty is big business in the Big County--St. Lawrence County, New York; and, business is good.
Pee body

Oneida, NY

#7 Jan 21, 2010
You sound very knowledgeable on this subject
Rumpleforeskin

Camillus, NY

#8 Jan 21, 2010
agrees^
Rumpleforeskin

Camillus, NY

#10 Jan 21, 2010
oh sure why not..........

“<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#14 Jan 23, 2010
not everyone that comes on here is a shit talker...i come on here and defend people. i don't say too many bad things about people...at least nothing that isn't true and i wouldn't say to their face...like jamie nichols for example. she's a straight up pig and she knows it and she knows i know it. lol. but anyway..i just wanted to put that out there...some people come here for other reasons.

“Correct your Grammar... NOW!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#16 Jan 23, 2010
I just want to know what's up with Back At Ya and all his commas. He's like totally commatose. Plus how did we switch from backstabbing shit talkers to back pain faking welfare takers? Where is the connection other than the word back? I just don't get the jumps from one topic to another sometimes. I know I have ADHD but seriously...lol
lovely655

Cornwall, Canada

#17 Jan 28, 2010
Motor City wrote:
How Come in Ogdensburg, There are so many people with back problems, The men don't work and get comp and pills, sit around all day talking about someone they hate, The wife has a crap job that pays 8.15 pr hr And the women around there are for the most part Slobs, or crack heads, And have a big mouth to use to defend their man
-you are so 100% correct! ms. hamilton of bemont courts defends her sons who use smack, heroin, and of course pills she says is for her medical problem? who she kidding? she sells pills, and marijuana, and defends her sons wrong actions! can u say 'sex offender'?
TOPICKS

Oneida, NY

#18 Jan 28, 2010
In general terms, Ogdensurg has always been inhabited by terrible people; of the worst sort are the ones who take every opportunity to publically display their charity. charity that is not altruistic cloaks a lifetime of misdeeds and sins. Ogdensburg is a prime example and worthy of a teachable moment. This place is so corupt and backward--Ogdensburg, NY 13669.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#19 Jan 28, 2010
My back hurts so much I can barely sit in my barstool at Kozy's.

“Correct your Grammar... NOW!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#20 Jan 28, 2010
TOPICKS wrote:
In general terms, Ogdensurg has always been inhabited by terrible people; of the worst sort are the ones who take every opportunity to publically display their charity. charity that is not altruistic cloaks a lifetime of misdeeds and sins. Ogdensburg is a prime example and worthy of a teachable moment. This place is so corupt and backward--Ogdensburg, NY 13669.
RJF/Anonymous you nitwit, get over here and worship me before I horsewhip you!
Bow Tie

United States

#21 Jan 28, 2010
TOPICKS wrote:
go away mr. finley...you give me a headache

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman's act of kindness for blind Cubs fan goes... Jun 19 xxx 5
Lisbon tax payers cheated Jun 15 FYI 2
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) Jun 14 GROSS 32
News Gouverneur woman charged with stealing ATM card... May '17 Observer 2

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages