waste of air

Ithaca, NY

#1 Oct 28, 2012
I heard that Kristy thorpe is going to have a new sister or brother. Kenny thorpe"the drug dealer" is going to be anew father. I Wunder if if this kid is going to go up to be a slut like Kristy or a murder like mike thorpe.
lacy

Ithaca, NY

#2 Oct 28, 2012
another thorpe sucking off the tax payer. Kisty is it not time to have another kid for the tax payers to pay for. look out guys kisty looking is on the lose. whats this 5 kids and 4 abortions. what was the last ones name jake or john what ever he was smat to leave the state. men beware!
Jen

Ithaca, NY

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Kisty is doing it again. She had two guys in one night. watch out guys, you want to be a father. She had a good guy and she blew it. she uses her baby just to get mony from Chris and his family, and the state just like her mother. She needs to be fixed.
do u know who is watching

Ithaca, NY

#5 Nov 5, 2012
gald to see kristy thorpes fat butt out of bed and picking her child up from school. 1st time for ever. Chris is always picking her up. Chris if you read this "you can do better".
letusno

Ithaca, NY

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Kristi is always there picking her daughter up so stfu. Chris wont even talk to his daughter and has a rapo living in his home.
Really

Fulton, NY

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Nope...kristie never comes to school
tonya

Ithaca, NY

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Kisty is just msd that her would stand up for her in court. She should find a job instead of sitting on her fat butt.She has a lot of problems that start in her head. Only person she cares about is her. She uses everyone to include her kids. Its About me, me, me. Be aware friends do not stab you in the back and I'm still pulling out the knife. Kisty is like her mother and sucks off the system all of their life.
tonya

Ithaca, NY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
he would not , sorry
Ugh

Fulton, NY

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Yeah her mom did such a super job of raising her two kids that she has to raise her kids' kids!!! Can you say dysfunctional ?
whathef

Utica, NY

#13 Nov 18, 2012
what is this all bout? kristi or the family? apartently you don't know them very well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police agencies continue to probe multiple arme... Nov 11 dramius 1
Text Messages Lead To Stalking Charge Oct '16 Anonymous 1
News Ogdensburg police looking for missing man Oct '16 Concerned 2
Poll Question: Would you Help someone in need o... Sep '16 Reporter 3

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages