B Murphy got caught with controlled s...

B Murphy got caught with controlled substances in rd block

Created by what now on May 21, 2012

6 votes

Click on an option to vote

pot

controlled substances

youll be sorry

Utica, NY

#1 May 22, 2012
Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 10:52 am
OSWEGATCHIE -- An Ogdensburg woman faces multiple drug-related drug charges after a traffic stop in Oswegatchie Friday evening.

Brittany L. Murphy was charged with possession of a controlled substance in a non-original container, unlawful possession of marijuana and criminal possession of a controlled substance.

She isn't ever gonna change. got caught with 80somas keep poppin' them! & driving around smoking with your kids in the car how sad
kari

Ogdensburg, NY

#2 May 22, 2012
britney murphy is cheating and doing her crack.. cheat...
pat regan

Ogdensburg, NY

#4 May 22, 2012
it is my baby she just plays it off
Funny

Adams Center, NY

#5 May 22, 2012
Funny there was a paternity test done for the little girl and the little boy looks just like his dad.
heyy

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 5, 2013
I seen her out both fireworks no kids with a beer in her hand suprise suprise! once agai the kids are with her mother.u are what 30 and u still haven't grownup. shes at the bar or drinking 5 out of 7 nites I just don't see when I hear shes in outpatient she sure has them fooled!
heyy

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 5, 2013
all the pictures on her facebook are whenshes out drinking
xxx

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 6, 2013
Whats your point?
the point is

Ithaca, NY

#9 Jul 6, 2013
The city is full of this trash (male and female). The point is retard, that she is a piece of shit. Its that simple. Thank social services for helping to create another loser.
xxx wrote:
Whats your point?
xxx

Utica, NY

#10 Jul 6, 2013
Oh your maturity is shining through. I'll slap the "retard" out of your mouth. Worry about you not what Brittany does.
Really

Ransomville, NY

#11 Jul 6, 2013
xxx wrote:
Oh your maturity is shining through. I'll slap the "retard" out of your mouth. Worry about you not what Brittany does.
Now who is showing maturity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A man who can never hurt us again 3 hr Back Again 1
David Gemmill 14 hr fed up mom 1
News Ogdensburg plans early for $10 million developm... Mar 23 salute a captain 3
News The Journal | Taxi Driver Charged With Aggravat... (Apr '10) Mar 18 Liz 47
News Ogdensburg man jailed for alleged Ford Street b... Jan '17 Jenna 1
News Retired priests benefit from generosity of Cath... Jan '17 Alter-boy 3

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages