School Budget cuts............

School Budget cuts............

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

Since: Nov 12

Cicero, NY

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Save the core courses, save the arts & music programs, save athletics if you are going to cut the "fat" start with the Driver-Ed Position, help push out some of the elderly teachers who should be retired and then look to assistant administrative positions like principals and superintendants.
come on oburg

Ardsley, NY

#2 Feb 26, 2013
I completely agree. My daughter has 27 kids in her class. That is unrealistic in today's society. What could a teacher possibly get done if even 5 kids didn't pick something up. There are places like ''sports" that can be cut. Not all kids are athletes. And if they cut anymore electives in high school they will have an all day study hall. Talk about behavior issues. Think wisely here people.
I_nose_all wrote:
Save the core courses, save the arts & music programs, save athletics if you are going to cut the "fat" start with the Driver-Ed Position, help push out some of the elderly teachers who should be retired and then look to assistant administrative positions like principals and superintendants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ogdensburg woman charged with stealing detergent 14 hr Truth 2
Pot growing smell above sergis May 23 Baloogieyellow1972 2
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) May 18 LMAO 30
News a Tis the season for birds, bees and vandals in... May 13 Mary 1
News Ogdensburg woman accused of manufacturing meth,... Apr 30 Seth 1
News Ogdensburg man accused of possessing dirt bike ... Apr 30 Seth 1
News Three charged with drug possession in Massena Apr '17 Walking dead 1

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages