First Prev
of 4
Next Last
guess again

Ardsley, NY

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Who got beat up last night at kozy's ; heard the Rescue Squad got called there?
dont u wish u knew

Ithaca, NY

#2 Nov 11, 2012
I did but it took a family of scumbags to do it...then the lil piggs wanna run and hide...well what the fuck is a mother and her 14 yr old doin out at the bar when the lil skank just got out of foster care????? all i have to say is press ur charges compos u got it coming to yas u wanna hang with the big girls and fight like a big gurl ur gonna get beat like a big gurl...urs is coming hunny
wow

Minoa, NY

#3 Nov 11, 2012
HAha wow is this ur life on topix. wow grow upp. obv ur just pissed bc u got what u deserve by someone. Go get some more ppl to fight ur battles until u learn how to fight. the compos are good ppl and there not cop callers but when they get there life threatend there gonna do something, bc ik i would if that was mee. so just saying whoever posted this needs to get a life and stop being loners and sit on facebook all day bc u have nothin else better to do! Thankss .
really

Minoa, NY

#4 Nov 11, 2012
ik i wouldnt mess with the compos or there kids, bc they are some pretty tough people out there.. so just warning u ahead of time..
who

Watertown, MA

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Who is the compos that got into a fight
pony boy

Minoa, NY

#6 Nov 11, 2012
haha that btch got her face blasted!!! get some piggy pike and ur downsydrome lookin ass
Missy

Gilboa, NY

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Which Compo would you say is tough?
to funny

United States

#8 Nov 11, 2012
maybe next time.u wont walk into a bathroom where 2 dudes r knowen they have gfs AND knowing who they r with asking them if you can join them lmfao u skank oh wait arent you with someone you dirty pig and for the record you got knocked the f*ck out before tinas daughters faught you amd NO they didnt jump you it was all one on one shit dont try changen the story bc u got your ass handed to you twice
Ha Ha Ashley

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 12, 2012
to funny wrote:
maybe next time.u wont walk into a bathroom where 2 dudes r knowen they have gfs AND knowing who they r with asking them if you can join them lmfao u skank oh wait arent you with someone you dirty pig and for the record you got knocked the f*ck out before tinas daughters faught you amd NO they didnt jump you it was all one on one shit dont try changen the story bc u got your ass handed to you twice
Is it true that Ashley Pike got her ass beat at the bar, and now she has to get a bunch of people, to fight them the next day. Why she need all those people, couldn't she fight her own battle. I guess that she is just one more burg, druggie.
you gotta be kidding

Syracuse, NY

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Yut. she deff got her a** kicked, all i saw was this girl hit ashley and she went flyiggh. hahah it w greatt.
Lol

Utica, NY

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Tina is a cop caller so is Joanie,why the hell was a 14 yr old in a bar mayb dss should know about that one.guess I got a call to make tomorrow
CPS

Dexter, NY

#12 Nov 12, 2012
You can call the 800 number NOW
God

United States

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Bearing false witness on your neighbor is a damnable offense ...

You are totally lying about calling CPS. No one calls CPS for legitimate child abuse!

How well can you tread water?
wow

Syracuse, NY

#14 Nov 12, 2012
hahah wow imature people. ashley got what she wantedd!
friend of Ashleys

Utica, NY

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Try fighting her one on one if she's such a pussy because she's a goof friend of mine and she's farrrr from a punk ass bitch!And as for Bobbi Jo saying you beat her as twice before she got jumped,try that one again because I was there and Ashley pounded you you metal faced pig...she rocked you twice and I saw that with my own eyes..if you think you want to do it again,I'm sure she'd be willing to meet you at any time,just tell her when and yes,she did get jumped by Tin and her kids.But they are getting arrested for gang assault and the 14 year old will answer her charges in family court.What kind of decent mother has their child out at those hours of the night especially fighting like that?But what do you expect?It's Tina Compo after all and all together her and her kids outweighed Ashley byt a good 1,000 pounds! But try fighting her one on on and see how you make out,my money's on Ashley!
really

Syracuse, NY

#16 Nov 13, 2012
hhah my money on who she got beat up by. shes knows she got what she deservedd, shes a pu**y a** b**ch
pole dancer

Ithaca, NY

#17 Nov 13, 2012
donica loves micheal forever.
scumbag family

Utica, NY

#19 Nov 13, 2012
A CPS report needs to be called for a 14 year old fighting outside a bar at that hour of night for sure! Great parenting skills she has,but look who she has as role models. Maybe I will make the reprot because someone needs to step in and do something about parents allowing their 14 year old child in a bar fight,she deserves to be put in a foster home anyways,she doesn't go to school half the time and the other half she does whatever she wants to.
scumbag family

Utica, NY

#20 Nov 13, 2012
you know the old saying "you win some,you lose some" well,Ashley may have lost this time,but I can bet you she won't lose again or be jumped by anyone! You can say she wasn't jumped,but I saw what happened and yes,she was by a entire clan of idiots with little or no intelligence what so ever.But she will be ready for you next time and the next time it won't be so easy.Tina's had her ass handed to her how many times? I've seen alot of women in the bars and one that was only about 120 pounds and 18 at the time put it on her back when Howie's was Wheel's,so good jobn Tina,you finally won a fight,but as usual had your kids there to help you. The mother of the year award goes to Tina for bringing up the world's biggest losers!
wow

Syracuse, NY

#21 Nov 13, 2012
hahaha. listen she dosent need to be put back ina foster home, she wasnent even in that bar fight all she did was push ashley then left.. she didnt jump anybody or so u all need to stfu & get a life instead of sitting on here all day being dramma gueens.. oh wait i forgot u have no friends or anyone so this is what u have to doo.!! so everyone needs to just stfu and let ashley deal with it on her own, instead of threatening ppl sying shes gonna jump themm. hahha wow.. shes like 27 she really needs to grown up and act her age.. but sence i have better things to do and friends to chill with im gonna be make myself useful and do that bc im not gonna sit here and fight with scumbags..!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman's act of kindness for blind Cubs fan goes... 14 min Hate Ogdensburg 6
Lisbon tax payers cheated Jun 15 FYI 2
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) Jun 14 GROSS 32
News Gouverneur woman charged with stealing ATM card... May '17 Observer 2

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages