Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Apr 29, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bye-Bye

Watertown, NY

#1 Aug 10, 2012
Sarah house and Jeff Gagnon, as I type, are being loaded into Sheriff Cars. Charged with petit larceny of school supplies. I just drove by, and seen it myself.
kaydawg

Camillus, NY

#2 Aug 10, 2012
the sad thing is, there are places where they can get these supplies for FREE, rather than going to steal them. I swear some people get into trouble for the attention.
Sarah Shannon Wangler

United States

#3 Aug 10, 2012
No there was 7 of us and it wasn't school supplies get ur shit straight.we got cloths and everything eyes.o yea a dildoe for the pig next door
july

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2012
why in the hell would sarah and jeff do that for a pig next door and take the wrap for a pig when she has a married man that lives with her and the pig is on welfair and the married man works omfg .
sarah house

Watertown, NY

#5 Aug 11, 2012
we didnt do nothing for the person next store! so get your facts straight!it doesnt matter anyways we have it beat! as soon as we go to court! myself nor jeff stoled nothing! so theres a news flash for all u noisey people out there! if yous dont know what u r talking about shut your mouths!
mandy

Dracut, MA

#6 Aug 12, 2012
Yeah you got it beat all right, jeff wouldn't steal anything, why would he have to when he has a pig like you to do it for him. Warmth in the winter shade in the summer, bahaha that's what he says about you. Your a fat nasty hogger! Get a job maybe then you wouldn't have to steal!
No use for thievesnliars

Watertown, NY

#7 Aug 12, 2012
sarah house wrote:
we didnt do nothing for the person next store! so get your facts straight!it doesnt matter anyways we have it beat! as soon as we go to court! myself nor jeff stoled nothing! so theres a news flash for all u noisey people out there! if yous dont know what u r talking about shut your mouths!
You were just there right, and didn't anything right. Thieves should have thier hands cut off, like in the middle east. The only way you have it beat, is to testify against the other people. If you didn't do it, tell us who did.
Wow

Black River, NY

#8 Aug 12, 2012
sarah house wrote:
You sound so stupid in this post! It's next door, not next store, you, not yous, stole, not stoled. Maybe you should go back to school.
rich

Avon, CT

#10 Aug 18, 2012
Scumbags
lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#11 Nov 28, 2012
They broke up again so sarah could go be a hooker again. Have fun you fat skunk watch your back
piggy watch

Ogdensburg, NY

#13 Nov 30, 2012
piggy piggy f*cks the new love of her life dominic "cross dressing thief" rodriquez!
Junior

Shrewsbury, UK

#14 Nov 30, 2012
Chauncey pray is a rat.
bjm

Saranac Lake, NY

#15 Nov 30, 2012
piggy watch wrote:
piggy piggy f*cks the new love of her life dominic "cross dressing thief" rodriquez!
lmao how many loves of her life is she gonna have! Stinky piggy can't keep a guy!
becky

Saranac Lake, NY

#16 Dec 25, 2012
Jeff spending xmas in jail haha
wow

United States

#17 Dec 28, 2012
Ha,ha to you bitch I seen your name in the paper to so who got the last laugh skank hoe not you o burg is getting the laugh on you piggy. Oh yhea I seen your husband got sent to prison ha,ha will you take your new man to visit him with your nasty ass you really should have something done with all them rotten teeth in your mouth that's very gross piggy.
dominic rodriquez

Ogdensburg, NY

#18 Jan 6, 2013
piggy watch wrote:
crossdressing yeah you know it .....dont me hating om me just cause i look better in you clothes than you do !!!!!! dont hate me cause im beautiful!!!!
dominic rodriquez

Ogdensburg, NY

#19 Jan 6, 2013
oh...oops i made a spelling mistake ....so let me go back and fix that spelling error...what i ment to sat was dont be hating on me just cause i look better in your clothes than you do sorry about the spelling mistake but it was hard to see cause my mascara was running and my eyes got blurry! lmao
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jan 6, 2013
dominic rodriquez wrote:
oh...oops i made a spelling mistake ....so let me go back and fix that spelling error...what i ment to sat was dont be hating on me just cause i look better in your clothes than you do sorry about the spelling mistake but it was hard to see cause my mascara was running and my eyes got blurry! lmao
Are you the dude married to a Horton?
diane

Saranac Lake, NY

#21 Jan 24, 2013
"Goin to the chapel & their gonna get married...." this is so funny, its gonna be the scumbag wedding of the year, let's see is sarah can find a wedding dress that will fit ( she can't wear white)
sarah

Lisbon, NY

#22 Jan 25, 2013
dont hate b*tch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plenty of Fish 8 hr I know 1
Topix forums 11 hr The Senator 2
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 12 hr Lol 16,781
Lisbon School Board of Education holds closed m... (Feb '14) 13 hr Help us stop it 10
2003 windstar 17 hr old blue 6
Rensselaer Falls man dies in accident at Gouver... Thu people 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
•••
•••
•••

Ogdensburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ogdensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ogdensburg News, Events & Info