hottie

Ardsley, NY

#43 Mar 22, 2013
Gross at kozy last night trying to pick up anyone or anything lmao
boy o boy

Ardsley, NY

#44 Mar 24, 2013
He needs help randilee is hot and a good person has a past but has change one of the best moms I know:)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#45 Mar 24, 2013
boy o boy wrote:
He needs help randilee is hot and a good person has a past but has change one of the best moms I know:)
Why bring up her "past"? Don't make this out to be Randi's fault. A women's attractiveness doesn't make her complete. It's more to Randi than her appearance. He doesn't need her help. He had a complete woman and decided this gift wasn't enough. Men like me will always appreciate a complete woman over how hot she looks.
sending

Utica, NY

#46 Mar 27, 2013
Who is amber?
Joe

Dexter, NY

#47 Mar 28, 2013
did carlos get pills from her dad/
lol

Ardsley, NY

#48 Mar 28, 2013
Amber vanlew and ask Carlos your self dum a...
big boy

Springfield, NJ

#49 Mar 30, 2013
I see amber got a new boy toy what happened Carlos?

Location hidden

#50 Mar 30, 2013
The important thing here is to allow Randilee to decide what she wants to do. When kids are involved it's more to consider. Make the best decision Randi.
Puke

Dexter, NY

#51 Mar 30, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
The important thing here is to allow Randilee to decide what she wants to do. When kids are involved it's more to consider. Make the best decision Randi.
You think you know it all shit for drains

Location hidden

#52 Mar 30, 2013
Puke wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you know it all shit for drains
Hey, don't call me out again! I never said I did. If you know more please share. But watch it.
Randilees friend

Utica, NY

#53 Mar 31, 2013
Enough with the Carlos thread....get life people! Mind your own damn business,what and who does it matter to you what he is doing?The only person that needs to be concerned is Rndilee!
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

#54 Mar 31, 2013
Randilees friend wrote:
Enough with the Carlos thread....get life people! Mind your own damn business,what and who does it matter to you what he is doing?The only person that needs to be concerned is Rndilee!
I care about Randi
randilees friend

Utica, NY

#55 Apr 1, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>I care about Randi
You care about "Randi"? Well,her name is Randilee and has never went by Randi unless one of her close friends happened to call her that,but someone that knows nothing about her doesn't call her "Randi".I'm glad you care about her because I do as well,but this is enough.She's been through hell and back and has had her full of the Carlos thing,him being with Slamber or him being with this one or that one and she just wants her life back. I'm glad you stick up for her and defend her,I do as well,but this whole thing regarding Carlos needs to stop because it's okay for her to say what she wants,but for the rest of it isn't,he is still her baby's father after all.
Hook me up

Dexter, NY

#56 Apr 1, 2013
Can you hook me up with your dad for some Oxy's?
How much is he charging these days?
Ardsley, NY

#58 Apr 8, 2013
Them amber karma is a bitch what comes around goes around.hey plus I saw Carlos and randilee they look so happy back together .
Some1

Dexter, NY

#59 Apr 8, 2013
Hook me up wrote:
Can you hook me up with your dad for some Oxy's?
How much is he charging these days?
He won't deal over Topix,but she can get you a deal
Fulton, NY

#60 Apr 8, 2013
Yeah she can get you a deal with your mother too
big boy

Ardsley, NY

#61 Apr 10, 2013
Hey Carlos luckey u are back with randilee I was ready to hit her up dude leave her aging and it is game on !
lmao

Ardsley, NY

#62 Apr 11, 2013
If Carlos kids so happy way is he still calling amber Carlos I was sitting right there when u called her get a life dude
lmao

Ardsley, NY

#63 Apr 23, 2013
Is randilee single yet ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ogdensburg to receive $1 million, Massena getti... Apr '18 Bill 6
Would you like to be a moderator of your own fo... (May '16) Feb '18 Not Happy 4
News Volunteers, donations make Salvation Army Chris... Dec '17 Dgs 1
News Would Canadians drive to border towns if new NA... Dec '17 will USA buy pot ... 1
News Former Ogdensburg cop, McCarthy pleads guilty t... Dec '17 bryan 1
News Seven sentenced in the first of two days of Ope... Dec '17 Drug Dealer 6
News Clarkson researchers making storage of wood pel... (Nov '17) Nov '17 The more you know 3

Ogdensburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages