#1 Sep 17, 2012
so called boring life ogdensburg sucks we need clubs diners parks pools watertown massena n canton have more then us this place is shitty to raise kids at too get out while u can aint nothing nice around here to look at

Utica, NY

#2 Sep 17, 2012
First Charina,then all of Ogd sux!.....damn take a pill.
real nurse

Syracuse, NY

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Are you kidding me? Do you know how many nature trails and walks yo hidden waterfalls there are in our areas? You are clearly a couch potatoe talking about wanting things and not finding things to do. Get outside and bird watch or something.

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Fo' realz!!! Okay, you go live in a real city and come back complaining about your questionable illnesses, k? All the forestry and water that surrounds you? It's keeping that at bay. So STFU and get with the program. Eating organic probably won't save you. People in the cities cling to that for dear life to NO avail. Living in an organic area? That shizz saves you and your children's lives.

Fulton, NY

#5 Oct 3, 2012
luv it or leave!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you like to be a moderator of your own fo... (May '16) Feb 17 Not Happy 4
News Former North Country cop rejects 15-year prison... Jan '18 justj 2
News Volunteers, donations make Salvation Army Chris... Dec '17 Dgs 1
News Would Canadians drive to border towns if new NA... Dec '17 will USA buy pot ... 1
News Former Ogdensburg cop, McCarthy pleads guilty t... Dec '17 bryan 1
News Seven sentenced in the first of two days of Ope... Dec '17 Drug Dealer 7
News Clarkson researchers making storage of wood pel... Nov '17 Nosey is as nosey... 8

Ogdensburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages