First Prev
of 8
Next Last
obs 2

AOL

#1 Oct 2, 2010
dish some dirt on richards, he supposed to have a checkered past
Judge Roy Bean

Fort Myers, FL

#2 Oct 2, 2010
You're barking up the wrong tree. The only people who have something bad to say are the scumbags that have gone before him in court and thier friends.
AMERICANA

AOL

#3 Oct 2, 2010
Judge Richards wants a IMPARTIAL jury - WHAT A JOKE. Who is he kidding. He CAN'T WAIT to see Oxley convicted again.
russ finley

West Monroe, NY

#4 Oct 3, 2010
i remember judge jerry richards smoked pot and did lines of coke, you people forget he grew up in ogdensburg ny with myself and lots of other people on here.
i don't know what you were thinking when you all voted him in office but, you were wrong at doing it.
this rag of a man couldn't judge a hotdog eatting contest and shouldn't be aloud to rule on the next case.
i remember the partys when jerry used hit on guys when he was drunk, i used to take him home with me just to let him sleep it off, and no i never had sex with him!
i remember when jerry could score a bag of pot for 12.50 a nickel because he used to borrow the money from me.
Judgemental

Lorraine, NY

#5 Oct 3, 2010
russ finley wrote:
i remember judge jerry richards smoked pot and did lines of coke, you people forget he grew up in ogdensburg ny with myself and lots of other people on here.
i don't know what you were thinking when you all voted him in office but, you were wrong at doing it.
this rag of a man couldn't judge a hotdog eatting contest and shouldn't be aloud to rule on the next case.
i remember the partys when jerry used hit on guys when he was drunk, i used to take him home with me just to let him sleep it off, and no i never had sex with him!
i remember when jerry could score a bag of pot for 12.50 a nickel because he used to borrow the money from me.
Please Russ Finley, whom you are not, Enlighten us with the nature of your employment history. Obviously, you were raised in the same era as Judge Richards, how far did you go in life as to find yourself posting here on Topix Ogdensburg?

Have you ever left Ogdesnburg and experienced other forms of culture? Have you ever come under the close scrutiny of your peers for a personal inventory of ones choices? Thought not.

You hide behind someone elses name and post what may or may not be true. The fact is Jerry Richards is still the Judge and you are....

Have the brass balls to step up to the plate and state for the record your vast achievements within the public sector.

Judge Richards grew up in Ogdensburg. Experienced the culture of Ogdensburg. Made choices and decisions. Furthered his educational opportunities and was elected to the position of Power today.

I voted for Jerry. He is a hometown boy from Ogdensburg. As judgemental as he can be, he has had the insight to offer advice from the bench to those coming before him to take the opportunity and make the change before going to prison. Many Judges do not give the same choice.
russ finley

West Monroe, NY

#6 Oct 3, 2010
were not talkig about me, are we now! were talking about a judge that was put into office by the favorite vote.

what gives this man the right to pass judgement when he's no better then the one's he's ruling on.

he was nothing as a lawyer, and still is nothing! and shouldn't be a judge no matter what you think!

how many cases are in the Appellate Courts at the expense of the tax payer, and the freedom of others,
because of his know nothing mentality. people like you that voted him in are just as much to blame then him, now be gone with yourself
Judgemental

Lorraine, NY

#7 Oct 3, 2010
russ finley wrote:
were not talkig about me, are we now! were talking about a judge that was put into office by the favorite vote.
what gives this man the right to pass judgement when he's no better then the one's he's ruling on.
he was nothing as a lawyer, and still is nothing! and shouldn't be a judge no matter what you think!
how many cases are in the Appellate Courts at the expense of the tax payer, and the freedom of others,
because of his know nothing mentality. people like you that voted him in are just as much to blame then him, now be gone with yourself
Shake Rattle and Roll..........And you still refuse to somehow compare yourself with a person elected into a position of power and law enforcement. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I know one thing Russ Finley wannabe. You keep appearing on Topix over and over and over again. Why don't you become part of the Solution instead of wallowing in your own part of the Problem?

Can't do it? Drug addict? Alcoholic? Come on Pussel Finley, sit there at your computer and pretend you are somebody other than your self. Make the choice. Start a thread about YOU and let the rest of the world know, just who is the Russ Finley Imposter. Give us all something we can sink our teeth into..........this place is boring. Liven it up..........maybe after your second 6 pack eh?
russ finley

West Monroe, NY

#8 Oct 3, 2010
russ finley wrote:
i remember judge jerry richards smoked pot and did lines of coke, you people forget he grew up in ogdensburg ny with myself and lots of other people on here.
i don't know what you were thinking when you all voted him in office but, you were wrong at doing it.
this rag of a man couldn't judge a hotdog eatting contest and shouldn't be aloud to rule on the next case.
i remember the partys when jerry used hit on guys when he was drunk, i used to take him home with me just to let him sleep it off, and no i never had sex with him!
i remember when jerry could score a bag of pot for 12.50 a nickel because he used to borrow the money from me.
i'm bad sorry, i was talking about gerry richerson
knowing

AOL

#10 Oct 14, 2010
Richards should be off the bench. The first trial for Oxley was corrupt and now the 2nd one will be the same way. Something should be done about it.
confused

AOL

#11 Oct 29, 2010
I like to know why judge Richards is pushing a trial to last 3 months. What does he want NOTORIETY. The one that was suppose to be in June was suppose to last SEVERAL WEEKS. Now its THREE MONTH. Whats the deal?????
Judge Roy Bean

Fort Myers, FL

#12 Oct 29, 2010
confused wrote:
I like to know why judge Richards is pushing a trial to last 3 months. What does he want NOTORIETY. The one that was suppose to be in June was suppose to last SEVERAL WEEKS. Now its THREE MONTH. Whats the deal?????
...the deal...the deal...well confused, the deal is you're a f**cking idiot
LMAO

Potsdam, NY

#13 Oct 29, 2010
when judge richards was in high school russ was still sucking his moms tits..that what the age diff is....
LOL

AOL

#14 Oct 29, 2010
Sounds like the GREAT JUDGE ROY BEAN is a worse idiot. Stupid isn't even the word for it. Plus u have a filthy mouth for a "JUDGE"
true

United States

#15 Oct 31, 2010
russ finley wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm bad sorry, i was talking about gerry richerson
lmao sure you were you got busted.
Judge Roy Bean

Fort Myers, FL

#16 Oct 31, 2010
LOL wrote:
Sounds like the GREAT JUDGE ROY BEAN is a worse idiot. Stupid isn't even the word for it. Plus u have a filthy mouth for a "JUDGE"
go f**k your mother...how that for filthy you inbred
Ben Dover

Middleport, NY

#17 Oct 31, 2010
How many times did he take his boards before he passed
zzz

AOL

#18 Nov 1, 2010
LMAO you JERK
zzz

AOL

#19 Nov 1, 2010
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
<quoted text>go f**k your mother...how that for filthy you inbred
LMAO - you JERK
Your vote Counts

Indian Lake, NY

#20 Nov 1, 2010
The person posting as russ finley and Judgemental, is the same person (Gregg Laughler). Its so obvious of his love for this russ finley dude! He can't stop talking about him. I can understand his obsession, becuase russ wants to help this county.

If you want your County back, vote for Russ!
Gregg butterbean Laughler

Germany

#21 Nov 1, 2010
Busted! Who do thought?

Vote Russ Finley! Save your county!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who thinks the seaway festival is more crappier... (Jul '11) 58 min Tuna Rot 36
Topix Moderator Deleting All Threads? Jul 23 _Evil-_-Bill_ 8
News Sen. Ritchie wona t back Assembly borrowing bil... Jun '15 Sheriff LongMeir 1
The Psychopathic, Narcissistic, Corporate Middl... Jun '15 Miss Management 1
Bullying Prevention for the Workplace May '15 Managed Control F... 1
Employee Morale? Break them down and Mold them ... May '15 Enviromental Abuse 1
Enviro Mental Hazards May '15 Raise Your Voices 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages