whatever j

Utica, NY

#66 Apr 21, 2013
Burger wrote:
Weather the (3) murderers get prison our not their lives are over in the berg. If I see them walking free in public I will point out to everyone "look a murderer watch out". Move out of the burg espically the thorp family. You dirtbags live off dss and welfare so your opinion means sh* t on here. By the way no one has sympathy for you or gives a shit about what your going through. That's what happens when there's a scumb*g murderer in you famly stop trying to stick up for him.
what a stupid f--k run your mouth thats slander as-h-le...
As for michael thorpe thats his adopted last name but sure you didn't even know that did you mouth, your just here to run your mouth and not have to post your name other wise you wouldn't be saying shit so shut the hell up.
whatever j

Utica, NY

#67 Apr 21, 2013
Burger wrote:
Weather the (3) murderers get prison our not their lives are over in the berg. If I see them walking free in public I will point out to everyone "look a murderer watch out". Move out of the burg espically the thorp family. You dirtbags live off dss and welfare so your opinion means sh* t on here. By the way no one has sympathy for you or gives a shit about what your going through. That's what happens when there's a scumb*g murderer in you famly stop trying to stick up for him.
what a stupid f-ck run your mouth thats slander as-ho-e...
As for michael thorpe thats his adopted last name but sure you didn't even know that did you mouth, your just here to run your mouth and not have to post your name other wise you wouldn't be saying sh-t so shut the h-ll up.
I Would

Brattleboro, VT

#68 Apr 22, 2013
You Don't have the balls enough to talk crap to our face so Shut your suck you low life piece of sh*t! I WOULD SO LIKE TO SEE SOMEONE TRY TO TALK CRAP ABOUT Mike to our face. Love ya Mike stay strong your beautiful babies need there daddy to come home.
We Care

Brattleboro, VT

#69 Apr 22, 2013
You know you haters are wasting you breath bc this sh*t talking doesn't bother us at all ,Just shows how pathetic your Lives really are lol Mike is innocent untill proven guilty. And for THOSE WHO SAY WE NEED TO LEAVE TOWN GUESS WHAT Go F*CK Yourself We have other family and our kids live here so Obviously your Opinion doesn't matter to us a all. we grew up here so F*CK YOU :)
reality check

York, PA

#70 Apr 22, 2013
I Would wrote:
Love ya Mike stay strong your beautiful babies need there daddy to come home.
he'll be home in about fifty years lol
a duh

Los Angeles, CA

#71 Apr 22, 2013
We Care wrote:
You know you haters are wasting you breath bc this sh*t talking doesn't bother us at all ,Just shows how pathetic your Lives really are lol Mike is innocent untill proven guilty. And for THOSE WHO SAY WE NEED TO LEAVE TOWN GUESS WHAT Go F*CK Yourself We have other family and our kids live here so Obviously your Opinion doesn't matter to us a all. we grew up here so F*CK YOU :)
of course it bothers u or u wouldnt be on here flappin ur gums
Titty

Utica, NY

#73 Apr 22, 2013
Ok. Drug users went to a drug dealer and robbed said drug dealer. Drug dealer gets killed. Society +1 drug dealers 0. Once the little gangsters are convicted and put away the score will be society 4 drug dealers 0. Thorpe will be botch number one in jail. Sweet ass.
wow

Saranac Lake, NY

#74 Apr 22, 2013
Punk wrote:
BENNETT your A punk Haha think your a tough guy?
He put his name up clearly he is not afraid of anyone! you didn't even do that so you must be the one that takes it in the cheeks!!
Hercules

Gilboa, NY

#75 Apr 22, 2013
You can put up any name you like, it does not mean that is the person
lol

Albany, NY

#79 Apr 23, 2013
SUE THORPE you did a fine job raising a Murder You FAT PIG!!!!!!!!!!
jeeze

Albany, NY

#80 Apr 23, 2013
Tony Lalonde whole family are drunks and welfare bums baha your f*Cking loosers
True

Albany, NY

#81 Apr 23, 2013
Doesn't Tony Lalonde have a kid with Karrie Crayford both nasty scums lmfao.
True

Albany, NY

#82 Apr 23, 2013
Crazy Rose Lalonde is Tony's Mom lol no wonder he is a murder!!!
I know

Saranac Lake, NY

#83 Apr 23, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
I heard a rumor from a reliable source that one of the people who did it was a Lawrence kid. I find it funny that he's no longer in the area....gone!
Because Tanner Lawrence's daddy who is Chris is a parlor office don't ask why because he is a druggie.
phil george

West Hartford, CT

#86 Apr 23, 2013
Who cares a drug dealer killed by 3 punk druggys 1 in the grave and 3 getting close in prison. I got 100$ that says before the trial is done they all will be ratting on each other and anyone else that they think will save there soon to be un- virgin a$$e$
nasty

Fulton, NY

#87 Apr 23, 2013
True wrote:
Crazy Rose Lalonde is Tony's Mom lol no wonder he is a murder!!!
Tonya Lalonde Irish is her daughter also... I hear she has 3 kids and 3 dads... yup n her father I hear is Tony's dad also..
fry the mutants

Wilmington, DE

#88 Apr 24, 2013
innocent wrote:
Mike thorpe would never harm anyone so stfu ik bc I hung out with. Mike and Dustin Bennett so you people better watch what out bc Dustin knocks people out with one hit.. His Sisters are Kristi and Lacey, Lacey is Married to Reece Davis ,MIKE HAS KIDS WITH Charina Rogers...
is charina the ex girlfriend who is gonna commit purjury by saying thorpe was eating dinner with her and the kids?
true

Fulton, NY

#89 Apr 24, 2013
nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonya Lalonde Irish is her daughter also... I hear she has 3 kids and 3 dads... yup n her father I hear is Tony's dad also..
Yes I hung out with her brothers in high school
Thanks

Palatka, FL

#90 Apr 24, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>the city of loser ville
Ogdensburg, NY
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#85Jun 21, 2012
Judged:1
i had meet this mike thorpe and he has beat alot of people over drug deals i dont know the other two suspects but birds in a feather flock together. shows how bad this people are beating up on a old man cus they such losers that cant get a job to support there drug habits this men are junkies and dont belong on the fine streets of odgensburg also the police new that these same people did this 2yrs ago and had let them rome the streets risking our safety for this to happen again. they new becAUSE the people in the north country are thier own breed of rat the type you have to slap once to start talkin and twice to shut the fuck up also its going to be fun to watch theze three men role over on each other because the judge is going to smoke thgere boots take a good look this is the last time we see these losers oh hey mike you dont owe me that 40 you beat me for i just got my moneys worth you scumbag now they have to just tie your cousin dustin benit to the mureder cus he also had somthing to do with it. and also they should get garry lawford off the streets another big scumbag drug dealer this police department is a joke all they know and they do nothing but write trafic tickets but i guess the turtle crosses the finesh line adventaully whatever this is very disturbing
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ogdensburg-ny...
Fine streets of Ogdensburg he says! Lol thanks I'll have you know I just shot coffe out of my nose .
your no better

Utica, NY

#92 Apr 24, 2013
phil george wrote:
Who cares a drug dealer killed by 3 punk druggys 1 in the grave and 3 getting close in prison. I got 100$ that says before the trial is done they all will be ratting on each other and anyone else that they think will save there soon to be un- virgin a$$e$
They should be like you and drive with your right hand on the wheel, while drinking a can of bush with the other. That makes you no better then anybody else that would kill somebody. kill with a car or kill during a robbery, is the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cow ShiT Black Flys 1 hr citizen 1
Supervising The Sickness? Directed Bully! Aug 18 Shinedown 1
Sexual Harassment Prevention Aug 18 Quid Pro Quo 1
Bullying Prevention for the Workplace Aug 18 Employee Turnover 1
Workplace Harassment Prevention Video Aug 18 Hostile Environment 1
Glass House Management presents................... Aug 16 Nothing More 1
Universal Pre Kindergarden: No waiting list Aug 15 Curious 2

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages