First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Hang em high

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Hope the murdering scum get what they deserve... years in prison being bubba's little bitches!
What is the reason

Dexter, NY

#2 Apr 16, 2013
If Gene was not a Drug Dealer he would still be alive.

Are you supporting drug dealers ?

It is okay to deal drugs as long as you are not hurt?
Wow

Boston, MA

#3 Apr 16, 2013
That house is still a drug house and it is pretty sad seeing underage kids coming out of there..scum hole...
Fact

United States

#4 Apr 16, 2013
What is the reason wrote:
If Gene was not a Drug Dealer he would still be alive.
BS!! He died during the commission of a felony so they all should go to prison the driver included!
Fact

United States

#5 Apr 16, 2013
Wow wrote:
That house is still a drug house and it is pretty sad seeing underage kids coming out of there..scum hole...
So take pics and send to the D.A.
Why

New Martinsville, WV

#6 Apr 19, 2013
What plea deal did they turn down?
STF U

Conklin, NY

#7 Apr 19, 2013
These men have kids and Families to come home to , this was not murder it was accidental death you Stupid F*cks
Haha

Kansas City, MO

#8 Apr 19, 2013
STF U wrote:
These men have kids and Families to come home to , this was not murder it was accidental death you Stupid F*cks
They are worthless wastes of the air we breathe and will be punished for the murder they are guilty of.
Hang em high

Montréal, Canada

#9 Apr 19, 2013
STF U wrote:
These men have kids and Families to come home to , this was not murder it was accidental death you Stupid F*cks
These worthless scum are a waste of the air we breathe and need to locked away for many years for the MURDER they committed.
serious

Utica, NY

#10 Apr 19, 2013
i hope they all rot to death in prison. drug dealer or not, doesnt give them a reason to KILL someone. Families? Guess they should have thought about that before they did this. If they have families, then they shouldn't have been worrying about stealing this mans pills. you guys are pathetic and seriously need to open your eyes. it's people like you who disgust me.
bubba

Montréal, Canada

#11 Apr 19, 2013
serious wrote:
i hope they all rot to death in prison. drug dealer or not, doesnt give them a reason to KILL someone. Families? Guess they should have thought about that before they did this. If they have families, then they shouldn't have been worrying about stealing this mans pills. you guys are pathetic and seriously need to open your eyes. it's people like you who disgust me.
i cant wait till they get here the meat train is a waitin!
innocent

Holyoke, MA

#13 Apr 19, 2013
Mike thorpe would never harm anyone so stfu ik bc I hung out with. Mike and Dustin Bennett so you people better watch what out bc Dustin knocks people out with one hit.. His Sisters are Kristi and Lacey, Lacey is Married to Reece Davis ,MIKE HAS KIDS WITH Charina Rogers...
anndd

Dexter, NY

#14 Apr 19, 2013
innocent wrote:
Mike thorpe would never harm anyone so stfu ik bc I hung out with. Mike and Dustin Bennett so you people better watch what out bc Dustin knocks people out with one hit.. His Sisters are Kristi and Lacey, Lacey is Married to Reece Davis ,MIKE HAS KIDS WITH Charina Rogers...
whats ur point???
Scared

Ransomville, NY

#15 Apr 19, 2013
They are scum and deserve what they get. He's good at sucker punching
yup

Holyoke, MA

#16 Apr 19, 2013
say that to Dustins face you punk B*tch
Mess

Holyoke, MA

#18 Apr 19, 2013
MESS WITH Family See what happens !!!
bubba

Londonderry, NH

#19 Apr 19, 2013
You say family men? Were thwe thinking of their families when they went and robbed him? I think not. Gene was an old man. More fragile then someone their age. They had no right to steal fr him. Maybe they should ode had a job. I sure hope their time in prison scares the fu( k out of them. And is some ones bitch. Bubba is going to love them... come see bubba I have something for you. Wink wink
It isn't no pills..hehehe
Bob

Dexter, NY

#20 Apr 19, 2013
Gene was dealing drugs for years so don't try to act like he was a great guy.
You are putting your life in your hands dealing,wonder if he ever got robbed or threatened before.
He was a big part of the drug problem in the city.Not that I am saying he deserved to die,I'm saying it comes with the territory.
Hey

Holyoke, MA

#21 Apr 19, 2013
Bubba How about you grow set of balls ,Post you real name Or Shut The F*CK Up. Mike is a very nice guy just got mixed up with the wrong crowd. I grew up with Mike and his family he has such beautiful kids and Charina is the Mother of his kids. loves his family and kids,
Wow

Ransomville, NY

#22 Apr 19, 2013
Then it sucks to be him. Blame it on everyone but him, he knew exactly what he was doing.
Why don't you put your name up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A list of all the cases our D.A. D_ve has misha... (Oct '13) Tue Dave 14
Whos the judge in waddington? Jun 25 smart 3
Help with Lincoln Provenance Jun 25 searching 2
News Parishville man pleads guilty to sex abuse of boy Jun 22 Forrest 1
Management's Facts or Pulp Fiction? Jun 22 Not What Happened 3
EnvironMental? DepartMental? JudgeMental? Detri... Jun 22 Stand Or Fall 4
Don't Give Up! Don't Quit YOUR Job! Jun 22 Fight Back 3

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages