Next Last
new york tax payer

Ogdensburg, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2010
i have heard some stories about this chick can anyone else tell me more

Since: Nov 09

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 22, 2010
She's my mother,and she's a good person,and she don't deserve to be slandered on Topix. Thats what 98% of these post turn to and it's sad. I've read about other family members on here and it really is pathetic that people have nothing better to do than talk shit about people on here. The stories you've heard are probably as fake as the bitch that told you.
Sarah

Ogden, UT

#3 Jan 22, 2010
She's a really nice person. I have known her for awhile and I really think she's a good person who tries her best.

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jan 22, 2010
Pest wrote:
<quoted text>Libel not slander! Libel is written slander is verbal. How many times do I have to say it get it through your thick skulls?
Well last I checked I wasn't in school..so I'm pretty sure I don't need a teacher hun. Thanks anyways tho. Really it don't matter what the hell it's called. Eaither way it's pathetic that people have to sit behind a computer screen to say what they want to others under anonymous names. Can you say GROW UP??
new york tax payer

Ogdensburg, NY

#6 Jan 22, 2010
well what i heard is she is larry hall sister cack whore who has screwed everyone from billy cobb to anyone that would give her some likes the soliders and show them a good time so i guess god bless her,and as far as your mom the apple is not far from the tree on that

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jan 22, 2010
Pest wrote:
<quoted text>Can you say eat me, you illiterate half-wit?
No thanks hun I don't swing that way. If you want to correct everyone about what they say and be a bitch about it at the same time theres a career for that,but I don't think your bitch ass is gunna find it on Topix!

“Correct your Grammar... NOW!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#11 Jan 22, 2010
Um it is my job to correct people and everything they say. And I have more than a few things I could say about your mother, but since you're a child I won't go there. I will however critique your disgusting use of the English language.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 22, 2010
Mommy19 wrote:
She's my mother,and she's a good person,and she don't(DOESN'T) deserve to be slandered(LIBELED) on Topix. Thats what 98% of these post(POSTS) turn to and it's sad. I've read about other family members on here and it really is pathetic that people have nothing better to do than talk shit about people on here. The stories you've heard are probably as fake as the bitch that told you.
Take that young whiner.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 22, 2010
Mommy19 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well last I checked I wasn't in school(WHEN HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER GONE TO SCHOOL?)..so I'm pretty sure I don't need a teacher hun (HON)(AND YOU SHOULD CONSIDER RETURNING TO SCHOOL). Thanks anyways tho(THOUGH). Really it don't(DOESN'T) matter what the hell it's called. Eaither(EITHER) way it's pathetic that people have to sit behind a computer screen to say what they want to others under anonymous names. Can you say GROW UP??(YES I CAN, CAN YOU DO IT?)
Take that too.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 22, 2010
Mommy19 wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks hun(HON) I don't swing that way. If you want to correct everyone about what they say and be a bitch about it at the same time theres(THERE'S) a career for that(IT'S CALLED GRAMMAR POLICE),but I don't think your bitch ass is gunna(GOING TO) find it on Topix!
Guess what, her bitch ass found it on Topix! Oh My Gawd!

Location hidden

#16 Jan 22, 2010
You rock. Both of you. Shame on that young girl, bragging about not being in school with that vocabulary. I should smack her mother.

Syracuse, NY

#17 Jan 22, 2010
I'm sure you could say alot about my mother. But I'm also sure it wouldn't be true. You have alot to say about everyone from the things I've read on here. But maybe you should clean your hands before you go and point fingers. I have never seen how ignorant,selfish,disgusting,an d rude people can be until I read the things half of you people say on here about others. It truely is sad. And sorry but I wouldn't refer to myself as a child. I have a child of my own and have been told I'm very mature for my age, thank you. I'm one of the FEW people in Ogdensburg that give respect until the person proves they don't deserve it. Thats how my amazeing mother taught me. And so far you people only show that you obviously weren't taught that. My mother is the best mother anyone could ask for. And no I'm not just saying these good things because she's my mother and I'm suppose to. I'm saying them because they are TRUE! Maybe if you'd get to know someone and not just from what you hear you'd know she's a good person too. But you'r all obviously too immature to do that. So why don't you all get off your asses and do something other than judge people.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 22, 2010
I know everyone in your family. I know everything about your family. Nuff said. You're still illiterate and before you point fingers, you should wash the baby shit off them.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 22, 2010
One other thing, you can say alot about the stuff I post on here. How mean I am, how nasty I am for correcting people's errors. How blunt I am about people's lives, but one thing I am not is a liar. Why would I lie on the internet in front of literally hundreds of people who can verify anything I say? We're all either from, or closely connected to Oburg. Anyone who lies about something on this forum is bound to be called out, so why bother.

“love ogdensburg”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 22, 2010
Didn't she get her kids taken away?
kevin

East Syracuse, NY

#21 Jan 22, 2010
leave dawn and her kid's out of this it;s her fudge up ex .that started this topix. and i. here he think;s .this way nobody will want her. well guess what.sean /i have her .and your jealous. so; fudge you?

Syracuse, NY

#22 Jan 22, 2010
No hun,you might think you know everything about my family. You obviously don't.! Oh and that was a good one about the baby shit but if you'r trying to hurt my feelings or something I suggest you try a little harder next time hun. Without makeing it something to do with my baby. If you think you know my whole family I'm sure you'll think of something right.

Syracuse, NY

#23 Jan 22, 2010
kevin wrote:
leave dawn and her kid's out of this it;s her fudge up ex .that started this topix. and i. here he think;s .this way nobody will want her. well guess what.sean /i have her .and your jealous. so; fudge you?
You know you could be very right on this one. I love my father to death but this could be true. I'm sorry to embarrass you but if your real name is Kevin,than you aren't with my mother. My mother don't even speak to anyone by the name of Kevin.

Location hidden

#24 Jan 22, 2010
kevin wrote:
Illiteracy should be outlawed, and I seriously doubt that Sean started this thread. I think he has more class than that. Even if his own daughter doubts him.

Location hidden

#26 Jan 22, 2010
I was just being a smart ass, apparently there's a nerve I've struck. I was just being smart because she's so proud to be a teen mother/ high school drop out/ illiterate. I figured since she was accusing me of pointing fingers I'd point out hers were probably dirty. :) I'm bad, I know. I'll say an Act of Contrition. Forgive me Megan, or Meghan, or however you spell it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supervising The Sickness? Directed Bully! Aug 18 Shinedown 1
Sexual Harassment Prevention Aug 18 Quid Pro Quo 1
Bullying Prevention for the Workplace Aug 18 Employee Turnover 1
Workplace Harassment Prevention Video Aug 18 Hostile Environment 1
Glass House Management presents................... Aug 16 Nothing More 1
Universal Pre Kindergarden: No waiting list Aug 15 Curious 2
Openings for UPK in Ogdensburg. Aug 15 Curious 2

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance