how many

Ithaca, NY

#3 Jan 15, 2013
my bad
&bp ctr=1358312114&bpctr=13583 17561
all sickos

Greenville, NC

#4 Jan 16, 2013
You people are all sick in the head! Children died and you make a joke of it. You are mentally ill to say the least
Hmm

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Have u read the evidence that says so?? Bc there plenty of things about it that dont make sense! Maybe you should do some researching and you might have a clue!
how many

Ithaca, NY

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Did you watch that video. We aren't making jokes. Our government is the only joke here. It's sickening. So if you don't know what the hell we're talking about, then maybe you should keep your god damn mouth shut!
i know

Long Eddy, NY

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Statistics say people getting killed with hammers is 2x what people get killed with guns guns dont kill people peolpe kill people
Deena

Ithaca, NY

#10 Jan 16, 2013
My nephew was killed in this shooting so please stop your ignorance.
wow

Ithaca, NY

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Maybe you're the one who is ignorant. Yes, families have lost children, parents, and siblings in this Sandy Hook shooting. What we are trying to put out there is that maybe it's the government behind all these mass murders. Hiring fake families to "grieve" on public television or other people to "witness" what they had seen. It's no joke that we're trying to get across here. Just trying to get simple minded people to see things from a different point of view. The government is trying to take our guns away, it wouldn't surprise me they planned it. If you people actually pay attention to what is going on here, our government is trying to take our right to bear arms away, probably so there will be less of a fight for them to become a communist. Open your eyes to reality and stop living in your fantasy world. America is a scumhole, because our government is shit.
Wow is right

Syracuse, NY

#12 Jan 16, 2013
wow wrote:
Maybe you're the one who is ignorant. Yes, families have lost children, parents, and siblings in this Sandy Hook shooting. What we are trying to put out there is that maybe it's the government behind all these mass murders. Hiring fake families to "grieve" on public television or other people to "witness" what they had seen. It's no joke that we're trying to get across here. Just trying to get simple minded people to see things from a different point of view. The government is trying to take our guns away, it wouldn't surprise me they planned it. If you people actually pay attention to what is going on here, our government is trying to take our right to bear arms away, probably so there will be less of a fight for them to become a communist. Open your eyes to reality and stop living in your fantasy world. America is a scumhole, because our government is shit.
You are an a s s!!! Shut the hell up. There was no conspiracy theory here. Get off the drugs and get a job
Please kill yourselves

Utica, NY

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Every single one of you are the most pathetic human beings iv'e ever had the displeasure of meeting, get off your welfare asses and do something productive in society instead of conspiring theories about an elementary school that got shot up. How would you like it if your children were shot and killed and people were saying "oh those families are fake, this is the governments doing!" PATHETIC, honestly, swallow some cold steel and bite the bullet, do every productive member of society a favor.
wooooow

Johnstown, PA

#14 Jan 16, 2013
I truly dont kno what to believe anymore.....
wow_lmao
#15 Jan 16, 2013
You people will start any kind of bullshit. Get a life.
wow

Ithaca, NY

#16 Jan 16, 2013
you will see when our country comes tumbling down, with you in it. ever heard of the concentration camps they want to put us in. they call the "residential camps". remember the holocaust. it'll be just like that. so just wait for it.
mee

Fayetteville, NY

#17 Jan 16, 2013
thats right
Howey

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 16, 2013
Please kill yourselves wrote:
Every single one of you are the most pathetic human beings iv'e ever had the displeasure of meeting, get off your welfare asses and do something productive in society instead of conspiring theories about an elementary school that got shot up. How would you like it if your children were shot and killed and people were saying "oh those families are fake, this is the governments doing!" PATHETIC, honestly, swallow some cold steel and bite the bullet, do every productive member of society a favor.
If my child were killed i would like to know who was responsible. And i am a productive member of society and am in no way on any sort of public assistance, i go to work every day and i worked hard for he money that i used to legally purchase my firearms. The guy didn't even use an assault rifle it was just in the trunk of his car. You are a mindless droid and i feel sorry for you. You are the pathetic one. Whats really pathetic is someone who doesn't have the balls to ask questions and believes that the media is infallible.

People have presented very convincing evidence and you chose to ignore it because you live in your little bubble and are so timid and weak that u couldn't possibly imagine anyone lieing to you about something like this. Its people like you that make it possible for gov't to take advantage of citizens. If you think its so bad then why don't you do some research and prove them wrong... but i'll bet someone like you is too lazy and scared to. You are afraid of what you might find. You think that this Lone Gunman is capable of the killing these kids but not the government? The only who will be biting the bullet when the time comes is YOU because you will be unarmed and willing to believe and do whatever the say.... just like they want.

Im sure its easier for you not to think for yourself.
Howey

Utica, NY

#19 Jan 16, 2013
The government has killed children before and they admitted to it. I suggest you do some research into Waco Texas and the Branch Dividians. The government lost 3 video tapes of the initial raid and the DOOR that they shot threw (they shot first)... You believe that they just "lost" a 6 foot door? They could never have gotten rid of that stuff because they wanted to try and justify the FBI death squad they sent in. Please kill yourselves you are the most unpatriotic person i have ever seen. If the founding fathers were alive rite now they would kick your ass
Santa

Dexter, NY

#20 Jan 16, 2013
What kind of people would go along with this? The money must be pretty good.That interview by the father whose kid was not on the school roster ?
Too many things don't add up
You may have better luck posting this on Massena Forum,there is a higher level of mentality there
Ogdensburg and Gouverneur Forums are nothing but trash
FACT CHECKER

Kirkville, NY

#21 Jan 16, 2013
Well if we're going to be informed at least read what other people have to say about the arguments stating it's a hoax. Too lazy to point out all the flaws in the "conspiracy" argument but here are some links. Not saying all conspiracies are wrong or that our government has never lied to us or tried to cover things up but I don't think this is the case this time.

"Since 2005, we've had a mass shooting every four months on average. It's true, though, this is the only one with little kids right before Christmas. Must be Obama."
http://gawker.com/5969532

From the anonymous creator of the video:
"I never intended to expose who was behind it because I dont know, and I could be wrong. But history repeats itself and i'm really glad people are waking up to it.[...] People seem to mistake my video for exploitation of victims and children and that is totally wrong. As I said in the beginning of the video, we in no way claim this shooting did not take place and our hearts go out to anyone affected by the tragedy, weather one person was responsible or another.[... S]tay tuned for part 2, we have learned from the first one how to improve upon the delivery so hopefully it will be even better than the first."
http://gawker.com/5976204/behind-the-sandy-ho...
FACT CHECKER

Kirkville, NY

#22 Jan 16, 2013
http://wafflesatnoon.com/2013/01/16/rebuttal-...

Don't know why this link didn't copy before but it goes point by point through each argument in the video and debunks them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ogdensburg plans early for $10 million developm... 16 hr salute a captain 3
The Lodge restaurant (Jul '11) 16 hr you are a piece o... 10
News The Journal | Taxi Driver Charged With Aggravat... (Apr '10) Mar 18 Liz 47
News Ogdensburg man jailed for alleged Ford Street b... Jan '17 Jenna 1
News Retired priests benefit from generosity of Cath... Jan '17 Alter-boy 3

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages