Just so ya know.
palindrome

Holyoke, MA

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Popes are stupid.
retired_lovingit

Ogdensburg, NY

#3 Mar 13, 2013
The new Pope sure has a mess to clean up in the Catholic Church. Many wrongs for too long!
wow

Fulton, NY

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Popes are stupid????? what the hell is your problem? do you even know what a pope is and what his standing is in the world?? I think you need to read up on facts and history and keep your athiest views to yourself. noone wants to hear them. You are the stupid one for printing such an ignorant statement, especially on this sight.
palindrome

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Mar 14, 2013
wow wrote:
Popes are stupid????? what the hell is your problem? do you even know what a pope is and what his standing is in the world?? I think you need to read up on facts and history and keep your athiest views to yourself. noone wants to hear them. You are the stupid one for printing such an ignorant statement, especially on this sight.
wahhhhh wahhhhh boo boo someone said something I don't agree with. If you don't think that the church is corrupt, then you are a hopeless follower.
bahahahaha

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 14, 2013
palindrome wrote:
<quoted text>
wahhhhh wahhhhh boo boo someone said something I don't agree with. If you don't think that the church is corrupt, then you are a hopeless follower.
Yes..we all have the right to our own opinion, i agree. Your remarks show the true ignorance of some who thrive on this site. You are the true meaning of the word "stupid".....MY opinion.
palindrome

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Mar 14, 2013
religion, spirituality and self-love are beautiful and wholesome. Organized religion like the Roman Catholic Church is corrupt and impure. That's like.... A pretty well known fact.
pervert

Providence, UT

#9 Mar 14, 2013
palindrome wrote:
religion, spirituality and self-love are beautiful and wholesome. Organized religion like the Roman Catholic Church is corrupt and impure. That's like.... A pretty well known fact.
self love u mean jerking off right?
palindrome

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Mar 14, 2013
It's been corrupt for centuries, and with this recent ring of sex scandals in the Vatican- that the Pope decided to ignore and resigned instead of taking care of the issue- I don't see how I'm being so stupid and disagreeable. It's fact. The truth is everywhere. read up on it. I'm not an atheist making up stuff to troll believers.
disallussioned vet

Ithaca, NY

#11 Mar 14, 2013
Religion and politics are two things we all agree to disagree on. Opnion and fact are restless bed fellows. There has been problems in the churches for ever all churchs becuase they are made up of peaple who make mistakes and look toward a better way. The pope is important to many and not so to some. At anyrate no matter how you feel he is a leader whose opinion matters to many and their actions
no words

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 14, 2013
No words can explain what type of person would make such an assine statement. I mean a child couldn't even come up with such an off the wall statement. What are we dealing with? If the person does not believe in any religion they could have worded it a little different, but saying stupid, it makes no sense at all.
wow wrote:
palindrome

Pittsfield, MA

#13 Mar 14, 2013
asinine*

I'm a grown and educated female, not a child. I could care less about what people believe in. All I'm saying is the Vatican is full of nasty corrupt secrets, several of which are secrets no longer.
duplicity

Providence, UT

#15 Mar 14, 2013
disallussioned vet wrote:
Religion and politics are two things we all agree to disagree on. Opnion and fact are restless bed fellows. There has been problems in the churches for ever all churchs becuase they are made up of peaple who make mistakes and look toward a better way. The pope is important to many and not so to some. At anyrate no matter how you feel he is a leader whose opinion matters to many and their actions
so now you can spell
duplicity

Providence, UT

#16 Mar 14, 2013
quit being retarted their is no god their is no religion mother mary was a wh( )re joseph was a crackhead jesus is a dead moldy zombie n the pope smokes dope but keep giving ur 10 percent 2 the cathlick scum war machine amen
bahahahaha

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 14, 2013
duplicity wrote:
quit being retarted their is no god their is no religion mother mary was a wh()re joseph was a crackhead jesus is a dead moldy zombie n the pope smokes dope but keep giving ur 10 percent 2 the cathlick scum war machine amen
sad...very sad...what a sad life you must have...but remember..God takes pity on the ignorant and mentally challenged.(You should consider yourself lucky on that!)
pckb

Newark, DE

#18 Mar 14, 2013
bahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
sad...very sad...what a sad life you must have...but remember..God takes pity on the ignorant and mentally challenged.(You should consider yourself lucky on that!)
it rites in a solit block

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We are still not silenced 8 hr Three girls 2
The FBI rat (Jun '13) 12 hr Yes 12
3 posts about Derek D selling removed 12 hr BeyondSus 1
Haunted locations in the area (Jan '12) Fri be bop away oh 49
Did Dawn L have a child? Feb 20 Just 1
News Ogdensburg woman arrested on a warrant in Gouve... Feb 20 GBman86 1
who is penis beldock? (Feb '11) Feb 14 Darkness 7

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance