I heard she has the clap
fukthisplace

Hartford, CT

#3 Jan 28, 2013
I heard that she gave crabs to her last boyfriend
donna

Hartford, CT

#4 Jan 28, 2013
I havent heard anything but this person and family is mine. But thanks for the info people
funny

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 28, 2013
lol
Lol

Dexter, NY

#6 Jan 28, 2013
She's nasty. She will be with three different guys in a week. Dot understand why though. She is ugly as f**k with all that acne and bushy eyebrows.
donna

Hartford, CT

#7 Jan 28, 2013
So what else have anyone heard i need as much on her as i can get. Thanks everyone
Lol

Dexter, NY

#8 Jan 28, 2013
She's a pathological liar.
Tara

Windsor, CT

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Donna get off the internet and take care of you children. Getting all the "dirt" on this nasty sk*nk isn't going to change what happened.
Lol

Dexter, NY

#10 Jan 29, 2013
What happened?
Somebody she used to know

Redwood, NY

#11 Feb 17, 2013
I know for a fact she was dating a guy and left him when he left for work, for a different guy.
Interesting guy

New York, NY

#12 Feb 17, 2013
She is a teenager! What is wrong with you people. Kid, don't read topix and continue with school and growing up to be a mature woman.
attentiongetter

Syracuse, NY

#13 Feb 17, 2013
She says she's pregnant.
U an me

Ithaca, NY

#14 Feb 24, 2013
She is a nice beautiful girl an I love her so what if she is preg ur point? She will b a good mom durr so leave her alone she doesn't need stress so leave her alone
Sh_t Just Got Real

Edwards, NY

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Probably because she is pregnant. And she dont got clap she's 100% clean. I love how people can run their mouth about this lovely young lady. She's not a cheater and she's not a pathological liar.
Lol

Syracuse, NY

#16 Mar 2, 2013
Sh_t Just Got Real wrote:
Probably because she is pregnant. And she dont got clap she's 100% clean. I love how people can run their mouth about this lovely young lady. She's not a cheater and she's not a pathological liar.
. Haha so funny. Yes she deff is a cheater. She cheated on one of my friends with two different people. And she lovesssss to lie.
Sh_t Just Got Real

Edwards, NY

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>. Haha so funny. Yes she deff is a cheater. She cheated on one of my friends with two different people. And she lovesssss to lie.
Listen kid I know her personally and I don't care what you say about her. She's a very nice young lady if you were to actually get to know her but apperantly your to low of a scumbag to do that.
Lol

Dexter, NY

#18 Mar 2, 2013
Sh_t Just Got Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen kid I know her personally and I don't care what you say about her. She's a very nice young lady if you were to actually get to know her but apperantly your to low of a scumbag to do that.
nah I'm not a scumbag. You obviously see the fake side of her and not the real thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supervising The Sickness? Directed Bully! Aug 18 Shinedown 1
Sexual Harassment Prevention Aug 18 Quid Pro Quo 1
Bullying Prevention for the Workplace Aug 18 Employee Turnover 1
Workplace Harassment Prevention Video Aug 18 Hostile Environment 1
Glass House Management presents................... Aug 16 Nothing More 1
Universal Pre Kindergarden: No waiting list Aug 15 Curious 2
Openings for UPK in Ogdensburg. Aug 15 Curious 2

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance