whos the ugly looking redhead that dr...

whos the ugly looking redhead that drives the truck

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wanna know

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Can anyone name any of the ugly looking red heads running around town? I saw one in the store a few days ago and she was nasty but I dont know who she was so I was just wondering She thought she was looking good but my husband and I were laughing our asses off at her because she was far from looking good like she thought and the clothes she had on were way to tight on her her gut was hanging out over her jeans and her ass crack was out for the whole store to see and she had some stupid sparkly shirt on, I've seen her around town before driving a big truck in the past.
lol

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 31, 2013
What kind and color truck?
wanna know

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 31, 2013
lol wrote:
What kind and color truck?
not sure what kinda truck it is she drives but i think the color was green if i am not mistaken it was a bigger truck.
lol

Rochester, NY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Most bitches in this Rowena are one of 3 things!...busted, drug users, or used up!
Prolly

Ardsley, NY

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Kimmy smith drives a green chevy
anyway scab

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Prolly wrote:
Kimmy smith drives a green chevy
is she an ugly chick? the one i saw the other day in the store just about had her whole ass hanging out the back of her jeans and they were way to small on her and her belly flab was hanging over the top it was gross to say the very least.is it a big dumpy kinda looken truck?

Since: Jan 13

Ithaca, NY

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Oh yeah. You are absolutely describing Kimmy Smith. She lost ten lbs so she went from a size 24 to a size 8. LOL
Curious

Ithaca, NY

#8 Jan 31, 2013
By the sound of your description it sounds like Leah Johnson. She works at McDonald's, gave her baby away after her bf went to prison and thinks she's hot shit. She's a skank with herps
kms

Boston, MA

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Its kimmy smith retards any n all druggies know her or of her n leah is not fat she quit mcdonalds to better her life n me n alotta people worked with her n she was awesome to work with never partied or called in was never late the managers here gave her a reference for a better job so look at kimmy the one that stole leahs baby n not leah whos been a good person for a long time since she quit bein with all those assholes were proud of her for being one of the only pretty girls to get her shit together u guys r just jealous go do some more drugs y dont u ogdensburg gossiping junkies.
cps needs to step in

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 1, 2013
kms wrote:
Its kimmy smith retards any n all druggies know her or of her n leah is not fat she quit mcdonalds to better her life n me n alotta people worked with her n she was awesome to work with never partied or called in was never late the managers here gave her a reference for a better job so look at kimmy the one that stole leahs baby n not leah whos been a good person for a long time since she quit bein with all those assholes were proud of her for being one of the only pretty girls to get her shit together u guys r just jealous go do some more drugs y dont u ogdensburg gossiping junkies.
I wasnt talking about Leah,she by far is not the red head that I was talking about at all the one that I was referring to was that Kimmy Smith,shes a hog! I saw her in the store and she had these jeans on that were so low went she bent down that her whole ass crack was out for everyone in the store to see and customers were pointing and laughing at her,plus her shirt didnt fit her it was to small and her gut hung over her jeans and it was nasty to say the least.But she didnt steal Leah's baby,Leah gave that poor innocent baby like you said she did.Leah gave her that baby after her bf went to prison.He really wanted to be a father to that baby until he got sent back to prison which is a shame because he really loved that little girl like she was his own child.Leah should have given that baby to a good family that would have taken better care of her like she needs to be because people dont know what goes on with that poor little girl behind closed doors and its very sad.CPS needs to step in and remove her from that house asap and I am sure there are many people out there that know this Kimmy chick that would agree with me that the little girl should not be with her or be in that home.
kms

Canton, MA

#11 Feb 1, 2013
cps needs to step in wrote:
<quoted text>I wasnt talking about Leah,she by far is not the red head that I was talking about at all the one that I was referring to was that Kimmy Smith,shes a hog! I saw her in the store and she had these jeans on that were so low went she bent down that her whole ass crack was out for everyone in the store to see and customers were pointing and laughing at her,plus her shirt didnt fit her it was to small and her gut hung over her jeans and it was nasty to say the least.But she didnt steal Leah's baby,Leah gave that poor innocent baby like you said she did.Leah gave her that baby after her bf went to prison.He really wanted to be a father to that baby until he got sent back to prison which is a shame because he really loved that little girl like she was his own child.Leah should have given that baby to a good family that would have taken better care of her like she needs to be because people dont know what goes on with that poor little girl behind closed doors and its very sad.CPS needs to step in and remove her from that house asap and I am sure there are many people out there that know this Kimmy chick that would agree with me that the little girl should not be with her or be in that home.
i agree with u but leah has proven herself for 2 years u dont c her party or do drugs she never goes to bars n hasnt been with anybody in burg since her ex went to prison. KIMMY NEEDS TO BE CAUGHT she even let someone touch that poor girl someone needs to help her be back with her mother sure shes made mistakes but doesnt everyone the point is she made up for them for the last 2 years. N her ex that went to prison wouldnt let her leave n hit her n even worse stuff n he went for burglary she wasnt involved.
here piggy

Utica, NY

#12 Feb 1, 2013
kms wrote:
<quoted text> i agree with u but leah has proven herself for 2 years u dont c her party or do drugs she never goes to bars n hasnt been with anybody in burg since her ex went to prison. KIMMY NEEDS TO BE CAUGHT she even let someone touch that poor girl someone needs to help her be back with her mother sure shes made mistakes but doesnt everyone the point is she made up for them for the last 2 years. N her ex that went to prison wouldnt let her leave n hit her n even worse stuff n he went for burglary she wasnt involved.
well,amybe we should make a report to CPS involving the supposed touching of the child to CPS.The more reports made the better things will be in the end especially if they show up n catch her sleeping while the little girl is awake running around in her own pissy n shiity underwear like she has been in the past. Kimmy does not deserve to have her and anyone that thinks she does is fucking stupid! I dont know about Leah because I havent seen her in a long time,but if she has straightened her life up then good 4 her,but I dont think she would be able 2 properly care for the child either,but thats just my opinion.I think a good family needs 2 take custody of the little girl and show her a good home life because what she is seeing and being subjected 2 now is not good at all and it makes me cry when I think about it.I can tell u that after an entire yr of trying 2 potty train the little girl she still is not potty trained and still goes to the bathroom in her pants because she has not been trained properly and been given the attention she needs n deserves n she deserves a hell of alot better than what she is growing up in 4 sure. So many good ppl out there want a child so bad n cant have 1 n here is this beautiful little girl that is just there n no one gives her any attention like she needs or shows her any kinda luv n its heart breaking 2 say the least. The cops know what goes on at that house they have been there enough times 2 know n still no CPS reports and I been hearing Danny Dominy her bf is a rat because after all the trouble he got in he still isnt in jail n is still out doing drugs just like kimmy n getting all fucked up on somas,suboxones n xanax.
kms

Boston, MA

#13 Feb 1, 2013
I definately agree with u shes offered to pay me and a few other people drugs to lie about leah in court but cps recommended in court 3 times that leah should have her daughter back beacuse shes in school n been workin for over 2 straight years n even volunteers n has passed drug tests with cps even though kimmy n danny has constantly been lied about n cps has been called roughly 13 times to that house just regarding that little girl just last year alone. Someone needs to start telling kimmys mom or her loser drunk crooked daddy or takin pics of whats goin on but this isnt fair to that little girl. The worst thing kimmy has done by far though besides paying people off to lie in court about leah n blame leah for raping her own daughter she went around belmont courts telling that to me n others n telling us all to tell everyone else the same thing but people stood up for leah n the guy shes been with for a while now because everyone says including me that when leah n her man would bring her little girl in she as the happiest n most polite little girl n they never yelled or cursed or fought with or without her around n she never had a poddy accident we loved it when they came in there sweet n happy people they looked like a very happy family. I dont understand y cops Leah n like 7 others but not kimmy or danny or no one who was there when that little girl was n not to mention anytime u see kimmy or danny driving there fucked up even in stores when kimmy talks to me n other people she slurrs real bad n cant stand up straight its so bad. By the way that case was dropped n kimmy goes free while theres a child molester hangin out with her n her son n leah's daughter.

Since: Jan 13

Ithaca, NY

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Wow. Nice use of punctuation kms. But I do agree with some of what you said. First Kimmie went around telling everyone that her son was molested, and now she is saying it about Nona. Personally, if they REALLY ARE being molested in that house, its probably from Kimmie or Danny themselves.
kms

Boston, MA

#15 Feb 2, 2013
I SO AGREE so if anyone out there is reading any of this please help that little girl people need to quit supporting this by not doing anything. Anyone that hangs out with anyone that associates with her or danny are just as bad as her n SHAME ON U!
here piggy

Utica, NY

#16 Feb 2, 2013
kms wrote:
I definately agree with u shes offered to pay me and a few other people drugs to lie about leah in court but cps recommended in court 3 times that leah should have her daughter back beacuse shes in school n been workin for over 2 straight years n even volunteers n has passed drug tests with cps even though kimmy n danny has constantly been lied about n cps has been called roughly 13 times to that house just regarding that little girl just last year alone. Someone needs to start telling kimmys mom or her loser drunk crooked daddy or takin pics of whats goin on but this isnt fair to that little girl. The worst thing kimmy has done by far though besides paying people off to lie in court about leah n blame leah for raping her own daughter she went around belmont courts telling that to me n others n telling us all to tell everyone else the same thing but people stood up for leah n the guy shes been with for a while now because everyone says including me that when leah n her man would bring her little girl in she as the happiest n most polite little girl n they never yelled or cursed or fought with or without her around n she never had a poddy accident we loved it when they came in there sweet n happy people they looked like a very happy family. I dont understand y cops Leah n like 7 others but not kimmy or danny or no one who was there when that little girl was n not to mention anytime u see kimmy or danny driving there fucked up even in stores when kimmy talks to me n other people she slurrs real bad n cant stand up straight its so bad. By the way that case was dropped n kimmy goes free while theres a child molester hangin out with her n her son n leah's daughter.
well,if i knew who u were i'd say lets get together n make sure that fionah is taken away from kimmy n danny and either goes back 2 her real mother or at the leats goes to a good home where she has parents that dont do drugs n get all fucked up every day n will take better care of her. fionah deserves better than the life she is living in right now n everyone knows it even if they r friends with kimmy n danny they still c that she isnt being properly cared 4. kimmy is so messed up on her somas,xanax and subs all the time how can she ever take care of herself let alone a 3 yr.old baby? look at how her son behaves n she does nothing 2 make that situation better except just keeps letting him do what ever he wants 2 n he has assaulted every single person that has ever babysat him n her n danny do nothing about it. he needs 2 be taken away from her n put somewhere where he can be under control n learn 2 behave sorry but its true he is terrible.danny seems 2 be a creep 2 me all he does is want 2 give fionah baths,its never kimmy bathing her only danny n i dont agree with that at all she is getting 2 be 2 big 4 him 2 be giving baths 2 n its sick.it wouldnt surprise me if the so called molestation isnt coming out of that house by him.sorry 2 say but i think thats whats going on along with many other people. those 2 scummers definitely cant take care of the 1 kid they already have n have enough 2 deal with when it comes 2 him acting up at school and acting out 2 give fionah the attention she deserves n is craving after a year she should be fully potty trained n isnt because no attention is given 2 her n none is even given 2 that other kid of hers either thats why he acts the way he does her n danny think they need 2 get away n go on trips every weekend n will leave those kids with any one that is willing 2 watch them even if she has just met the person she dont care.so,tell leah if she truly wants her daughter back that she has people that will go to court 4 her n if they dont give her back 2 her i will make dam sure that kimmy n danny dont have her
name

Jamesville, NY

#17 Feb 5, 2013
who cares
kms

Somerville, MA

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Not u but probably ur drug supply from kimmy and/or others.
here piggy

Utica, NY

#19 Feb 9, 2013
I care or else I wouldn't post on here.That child needs to be removed and put somewhere else where she is properly taken care of and is potty trained after over a year of supposedly it being done and we all know it doesn't take over a year to toilet train any child no matter what! But first you have to get off your ass to actually do it. Either CPS is stupid or the right workers are not going to the home to investigate because if so,they'd know that it is not suitable for her to be there especially when she has to sleep in her feces for days without it being cleaned unless someone stops by and sees it and they decide to clean the mess up. The situation is so heartbreaking to say the least that so many people would love to have that little girl and she is stuck where she's at. It's a shame! If it were to ever go to Family Court,I would testify to what I know and have sen at the house and I know alot of people would be right there with me.If Kimberly was any kind of woman she would let the child go to a family that can actually properly care for her because it's obvious that she can't do it and isn't doing a very good job at taking care of her,it's either to much for her to have to deal with and even her own family is against her having that little girl. She doesn't hesitate to take off for weekends at a time and have the first person she meets orr befriends babysit her kids,it means nothing to her and that is sad.She has enough to deal with having the one child she has already who seems to have some kind defiance disorder because he does whatever he wants to do and has attacked every person that has ever babysat him and she does not correct him nor does Danny.The child goes to school when and if he wants to,does his homework if and when he wants to and is never corrected for anything bad or wrong that he does,he is allowed to do what he wants because no one pays any attention to him either. It's a very sick,twisted house those kids are in to say the very least! I wish Leah would've decided to give Fionah to Ronnie's family instead of the craziness she left her with because both Ronnie's mother and sister have both said they would have taken her and would still take care. Very sad because he wanted to be that little girl's father even though he wasn't,the only thing he wanted was for him,Leah and Fionah to be a family,but he went back to his old ways instead. But he really did and still does love Fionah and it breaks his heart to know what she is being subjected to!
Homer S

Utica, NY

#20 Feb 9, 2013
Looking for a girl with a nice truck! Please post picture of truck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them ? The W... 29 min Wizard WannaBe 1
Power? Cool? Fear? Intimidation? The InHumane R... 35 min Legendary Abuse 1
Dr. Strange? Altering The Grandeur Delusion! 42 min WHY FI Password 1
Managed "Monsters" in The Workplace? 1 hr Exposed 2
Amanda Holmes/St Dennis 3 hr Condolences in yo... 1
News Veteran Ogdensburg police lieutenant charged wi... 6 hr We can only Hope 2
Malicious Co-Wokers? Fri Wok with Yan 2

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages