blonde

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

i know she is a very nice girl and she work's her ass off .

“love ogdensburg”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

blonde wrote:
i know she is a very nice girl and she work's her ass off .
I second that. and she is a good mother.
rachel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

i know who she is. we didnt get along in highschool but you know how that can be. shes a good person and a good mommy
JANELLE MCDONALD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

i have been good friends with Christina for many years! she is a great mom and a great person! she has always been there when i needed her. When my grandmother passed she was there by myside. Thanks Christina we have had our ups and downs but we will always be bestfriends! her and her mother are good people! would do anything for you!
red

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

thats right she is a good mom for sure i love her and she is a good friend so dont anyone run there mouthes about her
black

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

she rules!
christina degraw

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

who are u(black)?and thank u
friend

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

i know chrissy and she is a great person she has a kind heart and is a very pretty and a good mom i love her alot if any one knows her send her a comment and she would like that , she was in a relationship for 10 year and now she just spilt up with her man and would like to talk to people
christina

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

well thank u and at this time in my life it is hard but i'm getting threw it my kids are a big help and i got some of my friends back my kids go with their father on sunday ,but i stillhave my 10 year old there growing up so fast my middle child is the best reader in her school she even beat a 6 grade and my my daughter kaley just won best artist and her picture is going to be in the expo, she only 5 and hannah my oldest is doing so good in math and band my kids make a better day for today, tomorrow and yesterday this is the stuff peple sould be talking about because everyperson is good in there own way
christina

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

p.s you sould live,love, enbrace life to the fullest
151G NOT FROM HERE

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

CHRISTINA .you sound like a very wonderful woman. Your parent's must be very spiecal people. your only 25 years old and uyou have 3 childen .they must also be wonderful. you sound like one of a kind lady and there are not many of them around and I'm talking in this whole world. your mother &father should be very proud of you becouse you know what you want in life and you are going for your gold's in life . I'M NOT ON HERE TO OFTEN BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP IN TOUCH OR YOU NEED TO TALK .MY NAME IS POSTED AND I'LL KEEP CHECKING IN NOW AND THEN .TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR PARENT'S .I WISH IN MY LIFE TIME I HAD THAT SPECAIL BOUND .OH i'M 30YEAR'S OLD .FRIEND'S IS THAT OK .
HA -THERE -HOTTIE

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

ive been looking 4 a girl like u .i have seen u around awhile ago . and let me give everyone out there .she aunt kidding christina d.is one hell of a hot babeeee . and she is one woman man .and if she is single watch out shell melt your heart . she give to everyone around her and even people she dont know . ha she wont be single long .i have a felling she will be back with the man she was with .she's that kind of girl.here is a hint .i was at cozy with someone u and your x partner know's .and everyone know's that christina d is ONE WOMON'S MAN .
christina

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

hey 151G not from here. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT. my family is very close to me they are a big help and i love them more than words. . and i would like to be a friend, no one as enough of those. i'm very shy and and i think i have a good head on my shoulders. i'm not on much either because my kids keep me busy and i work 40 hours a week at my job and i still manage to be very happy with it all.so i hope to hear from you and a little about your life and you also sound like a great person. and don't forget to live life to the fullest.
christina

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

hey hottie there.so u think u know me. i would like to thank u for the comments ,every girl likes to hear that. well u need to give me more info because i don't go to kozy that often anymore and i do think i carry myself in looks because you don't need to wear less clothing to be pretty and i speak of words and not alot of makeup and i thank u and u were right i am a 1 womans man
151G NOT FROM HERE

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

so hi there friend .just stop buy at a friend house just to say hello .and thought i would get on line .and so how was your day .as for mine it's not relly dad i work constrution and that hard work. so where do i start .u know my age .i'm a 6feet 3in male oh please dont get scared now .becouse i'm a man .man can have a woman friend .and i'm in a relationship with a very nice lady . don't worry she'll know of you .i'm like u i don't keep secrit's from her .my life growing up was not relly bad . but there were very good time's and bad time .but in all the good beet the bad time's .i work lot's of hour's that's why i said i'm not on to much .but friend are hard to come by so i'll be checking more offten . sorry to cut this short but it's getting late and got to get going .thank's a bunch for replying back friend. cristina d.
christina

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

hi 151g i don't mine that u are a man and i would like to still be your friend and tell you lady i would be her friend to. i hate going on here because the stuff people say to eachother is to much drama for me, some of the comment are degrating to woman and some people sould keep their sex life to them self. i guess that is just me. i hope when my children get older say keep that stuff for them and their parteners. and yes i'm 25 but i ack more marture then people my age, i'm not saying i was a perfect angel,but i did learn from my mistake and it only made me stonger
christina

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

p.s i think the reason why i'm a good friend cause i listen...
christina

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

just wanted to say hi to everyone
christina

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

just wanted to say hi my friend 151g not from here , you must of been very busy this weekend, i didn't go to work cause i have the flu so hope to hear from u
saboxin

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Pill head nods out in front of here kids. Her parents are douche bags. Father always in and out of prison. Mother smokes on oxygen. She has no vehicle no high school diploma or ged. She has no job. Pill heads cant work. She enjoys welfare floggin for pills.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Ogdensburg Forum right now

Search the Ogdensburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 48 min Libs killed NY-Ca-Detroit 6,320
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr positronium 6,317
Selfie Support Group Forming 9 hr FBI 3
Ogdensburg bowling alley needs modernization!! 12 hr you bash allies not pins 15
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Habanero Harv 16,760
Ogdensburg man accused of sending nude pictures... Wed you are next 9
Ogd Police Dept. (Nov '13) Jul 6 Patriot 58
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ogdensburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ogdensburg People Search