Oswego, NY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Probably a money issue
Gone Baby Gone

Pulaski, NY

#3 Nov 17, 2012
Idk wrote:
Probably a money issue
Heh, money missing when its supposed to be there. Yep, money problems.
likeyea

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Nov 18, 2012
bring back open mic night and wings
Negative

Bronx, NY

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Never mic night but maybe wing
Just sayin

Ogdensburg, NY

#6 Nov 26, 2012
The place is closing b/c of Carrie Demers stealing all its profit ......so true
wow

Ogdensburg, NY

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
for real how do you know for sure?
nice try

Mexico, NY

#8 Nov 26, 2012
its pretty bad when a club ment for vets closed. maby more than 1 or 2 people should be in charge of the money. Make all of the treasury facts and expenses public and it wont be so easy for people to steal.
what a disgrace

Ogdensburg, NY

#9 Nov 27, 2012
They should start by cleaning out all of the drugs that go through that place. I know for a fact that many, a packet of cocaine has been sold out of that place, and some of the bartenders but not all of them, were in on it. This place has became a disgrace for all veterens everywhere. How dare these people disgrace such a place.
betty

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Nov 27, 2012
start by cleaning? no..it's closed..all the talk on the news was a bunch of bullshit trying to make it look nicer than it is..Mike Frary is already in talks to buy it-if he hasn't already..and NO I am not confused about last time he was going to buy it..the VFW should have followed through years ago when he offered...that place can never be brought back and I am glad that it will finally be actually cleaned up and turned into something not so nasty
what a town

Poughkeepsie, NY

#11 Dec 3, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
Bring back the money Carrie !!!!
Sad for veterans

Manlius, NY

#12 Dec 3, 2012
How do you know she stole? All I hear was Larry and Marsha were taking. It's all sad
trufh

United States

#13 Dec 5, 2012
OMG..was not Carrie stealing the money..if anything she gave a loan go Larry of 5000$ and promised to get a payback and and not one red cent has been paid to her... the big problem lies after, she left and what happened there and what they turned the place into ..people know the truth...just sad everyone else does not ..think.that's y all members stopped going and helping
tarnished for life

Ogdensburg, NY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
trufh wrote:
OMG..was not Carrie stealing the money..if anything she gave a loan go Larry of 5000$ and promised to get a payback and and not one red cent has been paid to her... the big problem lies after, she left and what happened there and what they turned the place into ..people know the truth...just sad everyone else does not ..think.that's y all members stopped going and helping
There was more drugs in there, then what was at Kozy. The place was turned into a private drug den club, not a vet club. They have tarnished the name, VFW, for life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Acco hiring? 2 hr working stiff 1
whats melissa mclear up to 6 hr Anonymous 3
Cheese Flavored Meth-What Of It? 10 hr Dairy Queen 1
Micro(chip)Management Tue Bratz 5
Employee Morale Tue Critical Care Less 4
Dear Topix Moderator Mar 30 Editor got fired 9
Workplace Gaslighting Mar 28 Supervised Sabotage 3
More from around the web

Ogdensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE