mshottie

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

hes a wicked kewl guy he used to be a scumbag but he has changed so much now hes a really good guy and hes wicked hott;)
it dont matter

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

once a scumbag... always a scumbag
bah

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

lol

Since: Mar 10

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

i saw carissa steele leavin there the other day. wonder if shes sleeping with him now too.
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

there are 2 i hope we r talkin about the one who is always in jail hes a scumbag
ThatSlut

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Yeah we're talkin about the one who's always in jail. Well yeah "once a scumbag... always a scumbag" is true. I wouldn't go to far saying he's hott. he's only cute if that, he has a f*cking huge acne problem, and thinks he is all badass with all his piercings (lips 3 times) wahh dude for real how would you even fucking kiss someone with that metal mouth. and im sorry but he's "changed" lets see right now hes prolly only staying out of trouble at the moment bc hes on probation and house arrest and if he screws that up he doesnt want to go back to his "home away from home" (aka jail). Because i know for a fact as soon as he is off all that he'll get right back into all sorts of drugs and start drinking again, along wtih the trouble. so you cant say someone has "changed" unless they really did.
ryan

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Judged:

sry guys but i really have changed and no im not gunna go back to drinking im quite sick of my home away from home and im not just staying out of trouble because of th house arrest im just sick of the bull and im sick of the rep ive had my whole life its time for a change i am truely dont with the trouble cause im not lookin at jail nemore im lookin at prison cause im on felony probation so ya how about u give someone a chance to prove that theyve changed befor u asume things

Since: May 10

Constantia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

ryan wrote:
sry guys but i really have changed and no im not gunna go back to drinking im quite sick of my home away from home and im not just staying out of trouble because of th house arrest im just sick of the bull and im sick of the rep ive had my whole life its time for a change i am truely dont with the trouble cause im not lookin at jail nemore im lookin at prison cause im on felony probation so ya how about u give someone a chance to prove that theyve changed befor u asume things
You tell them Ryan I know that you are trying to change but some people in this town cant see the good in people because there a*s is all up in there face and some of them cant help them selfs but to talk sh*t about some one caz they have nothin better to do with there lifes
who cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

hes a awesome guy not what some of you people think so leave him alone
bitch

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

ThatSlut wrote:
Yeah we're talkin about the one who's always in jail. Well yeah "once a scumbag... always a scumbag" is true. I wouldn't go to far saying he's hott. he's only cute if that, he has a f*cking huge acne problem, and thinks he is all badass with all his piercings (lips 3 times) wahh dude for real how would you even fucking kiss someone with that metal mouth. and im sorry but he's "changed" lets see right now hes prolly only staying out of trouble at the moment bc hes on probation and house arrest and if he screws that up he doesnt want to go back to his "home away from home" (aka jail). Because i know for a fact as soon as he is off all that he'll get right back into all sorts of drugs and start drinking again, along wtih the trouble. so you cant say someone has "changed" unless they really did.
Hey "SL*T".It's people like you with your big bad a*shole attitude that make people do what they do.Why don't you all stop running people down.Try taking time out,so you think back on your "oh,so perfect life" that i'm sure you haven't had.Try pulling a couple skeleton's out of your own closet,before judging someone else.Obviously anybody that chooses to change doesn't deserve a second chance,right?YOU DO KNOW THAT KARMA IS A B*TCH,RIGHT?FOR ALL YOU NOT SO PERFECT PEOPLE THAT TRY AND PRETEND YOU ARE,IT WILL COME BACK AND BITE YOU IN YOUR A*S AND I HOPE YOU GET 2X THE AMOUNT THAT ALL YOU "PATHETIC" F*CK'S DISH OUT.RYAN,DON'T WORRY ABOUT THESE F*CK'S ON HERE.THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO TRASH OTHER PEOPLE.WHATEVER MAKE'S THEM SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK(STAYING OUT OF TROUBLE),AND IF YOU ARE HANGING WITH CARISSA STEELE.GET THE F*CK AWAY,BEFORE YOU DO END UP IN PRISON FOR HANGING OUT WITH HER.SHE IS A RAT.GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
wanda is a ditch pig

Medellín, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

bitch wrote:
<quoted text>Hey "SL*T".It's people like you with your big bad a*shole attitude that make people do what they do.Why don't you all stop running people down.Try taking time out,so you think back on your "oh,so perfect life" that i'm sure you haven't had.Try pulling a couple skeleton's out of your own closet,before judging someone else.Obviously anybody that chooses to change doesn't deserve a second chance,right?YOU DO KNOW THAT KARMA IS A B*TCH,RIGHT?FOR ALL YOU NOT SO PERFECT PEOPLE THAT TRY AND PRETEND YOU ARE,IT WILL COME BACK AND BITE YOU IN YOUR A*S AND I HOPE YOU GET 2X THE AMOUNT THAT ALL YOU "PATHETIC" F*CK'S DISH OUT.RYAN,DON'T WORRY ABOUT THESE F*CK'S ON HERE.THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO TRASH OTHER PEOPLE.WHATEVER MAKE'S THEM SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK(STAYING OUT OF TROUBLE),AND IF YOU ARE HANGING WITH CARISSA STEELE.GET THE F*CK AWAY,BEFORE YOU DO END UP IN PRISON FOR HANGING OUT WITH HER.SHE IS A RAT.GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
stfu wanda u stupit ditch pig e1 knows ur riting style pig. why u harrass ppl under fake names then deny it pig? u always got someting to say dont u pig? u got so many ememies pig.
Z00T3D

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Only enemy Wanda has is you Brenda Ellsworth/ltbya.Now your stalking everyone again crying Wanda.Your sick we know that........insane remember..prob not.well then lets pull some threads bush-pig.You are my puppet and always will be.
dylan

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

if i got the right one he is a basket ball coatch and a subastute teacher

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

I thought their dad was soooo freakin' gorgeous back in the 80's.
bitch

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

wanda is a ditch pig wrote:
<quoted text>stfu wanda u stupit ditch pig e1 knows ur riting style pig. why u harrass ppl under fake names then deny it pig? u always got someting to say dont u pig? u got so many ememies pig.
once again,your obsession with wanda has taken over.For the last f*cking time,"I AM NOT WANDA" you f*cking "IDIOT".Your really starting to get annoying.Actually you have been annoying,but it's getting f*cking old.You follow people from thread to thread accusing them of being wanda.Grow up and get a f*cking life.Not every thread is about "wanda",so get over yourself.Nobody was even talking about that f*cking retard "wanda".GET IT,GOT IT,GOOOOOOOOD!!!!Unlike you,the rest of our live's don't revolve around stalking "wanda".You accused me a few time's of being wanda.I am not wanda and far from wanda.THIS THREAD IS ABOUT RYAN,NOT WANDA.I SUGGEST IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT WANDA,THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO ON A WANDA SITE.You have some serious issue's.Go seek counseling for your ridiculous obsession.
bitch

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

By the way,was that enough "Wanda's" in one comment for you?Obsessive,Compulsive,FREAK .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

bitch wrote:
By the way,was that enough "Wanda's" in one comment for you?Obsessive,Compulsive,FREAK .
Wanda, why don't you put a space after your periods so we know it's NOT you. RETARD.
bitch

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Left The Burg Years Ago wrote:
<quoted text>Wanda, why don't you put a space after your periods so we know it's NOT you. RETARD.
By the way,i was told you were LARRY KNABLE.Does anyone know him?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

bitch wrote:
<quoted text>By the way,i was told you were LARRY KNABLE.Does anyone know him?
Ohhhh, nooooooo, you finally figured me out, Rumplestiltskin.
really left the burg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Its not Larry Knable. It is the lovely Brenda Ellswoth. She never changed. Still having those weight problems?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Ogdensburg Forum right now

Search the Ogdensburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 15 min positronium 6,346
Ogdensburg man sentenced to prison for sex abus... (Nov '13) 23 min concerned 3
Seaway Festival Parade Pigs 1 hr Redneck Party 5
Rain: County Officials "Desperate" To Stop Probe 3 hr parody 5
Who is "Controlling" the Ogdensburg Topix Forum? 3 hr _Evil-_-Bill_ 13
Helping someone in a wheelchair 5 hr a good looking girl 7
Lisbon Central taps Ogdensburg native, Massena ... 5 hr excellent 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ogdensburg Jobs

•••