Denver, CO

#4 Apr 23, 2012
She has to dance like this:
Pissed

Liverpool, NY

#6 Apr 23, 2012
Desperate wrote:
She has to dance like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4FbPRHntLhoXX
I think you are one ignorant person do you realize there are 180,000 people in New York have Epilepsy? That is someone mother, brother, father, sister, daughter and son.. i think you need to grow the fu(k up. when children have them it is sad, because they may have them for the rest of their life. As it is they get picked on enough in this scum town, have people that are so shallow as you are. you must be so ugly you can't find anyone. I also take it that someone close to you don't have them. My child does thank goodness their medicine takes care of them and hasn't had any in a while. Before you post nonsense on here, be considerate to other people you stupid moron. get a life and get a job.
Desperate

Denver, CO

#7 Apr 23, 2012
Another requirement - WARNING adult content:
Desperate

Denver, CO

#8 Apr 24, 2012
I wasn't crazy until I met you:
Desperate

Denver, CO

#9 Apr 24, 2012
Dedicated to all the nasty Ogdensburg skanks. Adult content:
&fe ature=relmfu
Desperate

Denver, CO

#10 Apr 24, 2012
Pissed wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are one ignorant person do you realize there are 180,000 people in New York have Epilepsy? That is someone mother, brother, father, sister, daughter and son.. i think you need to grow the fu(k up. when children have them it is sad, because they may have them for the rest of their life. As it is they get picked on enough in this scum town, have people that are so shallow as you are. you must be so ugly you can't find anyone. I also take it that someone close to you don't have them. My child does thank goodness their medicine takes care of them and hasn't had any in a while. Before you post nonsense on here, be considerate to other people you stupid moron. get a life and get a job.
Boo hoo hoo.
I WILL RUIN YOU

Cazenovia, NY

#12 Apr 26, 2012
Shelly Jock is always up for new men, try her, you can find her in Flackville at her "store"
I have ointment

Arlington, VA

#13 Apr 27, 2012
Heard amie remi looking for a man...
Victor

East Syracuse, NY

#14 Apr 27, 2012
Amie is not looking for a man. She is waiting for me to get out of jail.
Geek

Dallas, TX

#16 Apr 27, 2012
Give He/She Hunter in Brier Hill a call. If your married she'll be all over you.
wow

Dallas, TX

#17 Apr 28, 2012
Did you just post this to cause shttt for people cause you really can't be looking here
Geek

United States

#18 Apr 28, 2012
wow wrote:
Did you just post this to cause shttt for people cause you really can't be looking here
Go back to school retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cow ShiT Black Flys 2 hr citizen 1
Supervising The Sickness? Directed Bully! Aug 18 Shinedown 1
Sexual Harassment Prevention Aug 18 Quid Pro Quo 1
Bullying Prevention for the Workplace Aug 18 Employee Turnover 1
Workplace Harassment Prevention Video Aug 18 Hostile Environment 1
Glass House Management presents................... Aug 16 Nothing More 1
Universal Pre Kindergarden: No waiting list Aug 15 Curious 2

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance