Naked women in Duff's?
Dumbfounded

Lorraine, NY

#1 Nov 16, 2010
Anyone see the Journal today? Who was the naked women with a liner in Duff's last night????????
lucifer

Bath, NY

#2 Nov 16, 2010
She is not from here, she has mental and drug issues
Dumbfounded

Lorraine, NY

#3 Nov 16, 2010
I wondered if it might not have been mental issues if a name wasn't listed. Poor Chuck Kelly must feel sooooo left out if he couldn't get the name posted.

Thanks luci,

Mark
sers

Lorraine, NY

#4 Nov 16, 2010
Isn't Chuck Kelly retired? Why does it matter much anyways? People on topix rarely have a correct answer to whom they are pointing their fingers. 90% of the people on here will think of the first person that comes to mind they are holding a grudge against and post heir name, just to defame the name.
Happy man

Washington, DC

#5 Nov 17, 2010
If she is from Ogdensburg, she may have looking for a relative to have sex with.

Since: Apr 10

Black River, NY

#6 Nov 17, 2010
Happy man wrote:
If she is from Ogdensburg, she may have looking for a relative to have sex with.
probably jodi sharp !! rotflmao !!
Satan

Bath, NY

#7 Nov 17, 2010
My brother says she in not from here.
Give you a hint....racetrack
curious

Cortland, NY

#8 Nov 17, 2010
or maybe wanda middlemiss ROFLMAO
not a fan

Watertown, NY

#11 Nov 17, 2010
Leave her be wrote:
<quoted text>I highly doubt that...Wanda has too much class for that, not that she has a lot of class, but she has enough not to do that, that's just SICK.
wanda has class?who r u foolin'?she talks about everyone here when she uses fake names.she uses her friends then sleeps with there men.she has no class.the lowest kind of scumbag.selling vik-10's and pretending to sleep with a former cop.beats her kid then gets attention for her friend's son's accident.real class act,that one.
GodsGiftToEarth

Syracuse, NY

#13 Nov 17, 2010
nahh it was that PIG nicole larock
Big Gay Cave Dave

UK

#16 Nov 17, 2010
cranberry wrote:
i like naked people.
I love naked men. The more the merrier for this bottom boi. After I get gang banged I have to stick a whole roll of toilet paper up my butt to stop all that man spunk from leaking out.
Yippee Kayay Muthafuckah

Little Falls, NY

#17 Nov 17, 2010
Classy Dave.
Big Gay Cave Dave

UK

#18 Nov 17, 2010
Yippee Kayay Muthafuckah wrote:
Classy Dave.
Classier than you, Wanda.
Dirty fishy Wanda

Russia

#19 Nov 18, 2010
curious wrote:
or maybe wanda middlemiss ROFLMAO
Actually, it WAS her, she was all tripped out on Xanax and was pulling a train in the men's room AGAIN.
Yippee Kayay Muthafuckah

Little Falls, NY

#20 Nov 19, 2010
Dave how many times must I state that I don't have the right package to be called Wanda. But thanks for the insult. Right back atcha.
fhdj

Gouverneur, NY

#21 Nov 20, 2010
it waas jessy sharpe she lives next door
haha

United States

#23 Nov 25, 2010
it was val love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The First Amendment in Five Minutes 41 min Big heifer 2
Topix Ogdensburg is disturbing. Can't talk abou... 14 hr Control Freaks 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages