guys over 18 having sex with minors

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
they need to go to jail

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Mar 7, 2010
they all need to go to jail happening in every town alot in lisbon and ogdensburg and the girls are scared to tell or the mothers say its okay!!
mom

Middleport, NY

#3 Mar 7, 2010
All they get is a slap on the wrist.
Some of these young girls need a good slap also
atasha

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Mar 7, 2010
i agree because there the ones puttin themselves out there like there older than there are then thit flies

Since: Mar 10

Watertown, NY

#5 Mar 8, 2010
All these guys having sex with minors need to be shot in the head. They're sick and prey on young girls and take advantage of them and as a father myself, if anything like that ever happens to one of my kids I probably will go to jail, because I'll kill the sob. They arrest these sex offenders, put them in jail, and let them out just so they can do it all over again. If they are listed as a high risk, as in they will most likely reoffend, then why in the hell would they let them back into the community.

Since: Nov 09

Watertown, NY

#6 Mar 8, 2010
Thats St.Lawrence County for ya!
ogddog

Black River, NY

#7 Mar 8, 2010
famous words from the town tramp
atasha

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Mar 8, 2010
whose a tramp???.....did i miss something

Watertown, NY

#9 Mar 8, 2010
ogddog wrote:
famous words from the town tramp
Are you talking about me??

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 8, 2010
Id say yes he was.....but you knew that already.

Watertown, NY

#11 Mar 8, 2010
Stupidity_Magnet wrote:
Id say yes he was.....but you knew that already.
Actually I didn't know that. But thanks for clearing it up with me. I don't really care if he was or not,I was just curious. I said one thing and then I got people calling me a tramp for no apparent reason.
sick

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Mar 8, 2010
sick people just cause mommy19 left a comment don't mean shes a tramp .... also its about sick people having sex with minors ....gross people...
Ogdensburgs Finestttt

Watertown, NY

#15 Mar 10, 2010
To tell you the truth i think its crazy if there over 30 and there banging little kids, them little skanks that run around fucking older guys, thats there problum.. not anyones elss. why bother them if they get busted then there you go, but untill then being a 22 year old and sleeping with a 17 is just another day in ogdensburg!
yeppitsme

Watertown, NY

#16 Mar 10, 2010
Ogdensburgs Finestttt wrote:
To tell you the truth i think its crazy if there over 30 and there banging little kids, them little skanks that run around fucking older guys, thats there problum.. not anyones elss. why bother them if they get busted then there you go, but untill then being a 22 year old and sleeping with a 17 is just another day in ogdensburg!
who r u oburgs finest?
crazylady

Watertown, NY

#17 Mar 10, 2010
but where are the parents of these children

Since: Mar 10

Watertown, NY

#18 Mar 11, 2010
again...the easiest way to solve this problem is just shoot then all...wanna rape someone ...get shot in the head, wanna molest someone, hang;em. I think todays laws are not harsh enough. Bring back the way laws used to be. Executions, hangings. Wanna steal something, get your hands cut off. Maybe when we actually start punishing people for their crimes crimes when go down. A slap on the wrist, or a vaction in jail with all the things most don't have at home is not gonna cut it. Maybe we need to bring back lynch mobs. Maybe when we start taking things into our own hands, people will wake up and do something about it. The sad part is, we'd go to jail a lot longer than someone who raped a child. I aggree, there are girls out there that act older and sleep with older guys willingly. But thats where the whole age factor comes in. Guys you are older and should know better. Tell the lil tramp to f**k off and call ya when she's not jail bait. There are women out there your own age, but i guess you actually have to try when it comes to a woman your own age. F**kin sickos. If i could get away with it, I'd shoot you sll myself.
I agree

Gouverneur, NY

#19 Mar 28, 2010
kids are kids let them be kids ..........some of those people in lisbon well the guys think they are hot are molesting kids..............sick sick
honest truth

United States

#20 Apr 18, 2010
MATT LAROCK
someone

Watertown, NY

#21 Apr 19, 2010
can u say Jermey Hardcastle
Gregg Laughler

United States

#22 Apr 20, 2010
What's wrong with it?
Russell j Finley

Lincoln, MA

#23 Apr 20, 2010
I LOVE LITTLE BOYS vote finley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Rain looking a little Haggard lately? 11 hr foreplaycast 8
News Ogdensburg man accused of neglecting dogs (Dec '13) 21 hr helloooo 7
Hostile Workplace: Everybody Wants to Rule Sat Drama Queens 2
Queen of Control: World Collapsing ? Fri Root Cause Analysis 2
Topix Moderator Deleting All Threads? May 22 Reporter 5
Girl, 12, committed suicide after being bullied... May 16 Teacher Abuse 1
More from around the web

Ogdensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance