#3 Apr 15, 2010
Thats a fact
belle 13669
#5 Apr 15, 2010
is she still around here?
katie trickey

New York, NY

#6 Apr 24, 2010
you all need to find something better to do. for your information i have never smoked crack in my life. you all better watch out you may end up like my husband.
katie trickey

New York, NY

#7 Apr 24, 2010
you all need to find something better to do. i have never done crack in my life. you better watch out you might end up like my husband!
omg

Albany, NY

#8 Apr 24, 2010
katie trickey wrote:
you all need to find something better to do. i have never done crack in my life. you better watch out you might end up like my husband!
R U SERIOUS KATIE..."LIKE MY HUSBAND" HOW SICK ARE YOU...AND WE ALL KNOW YOU SMOKE CRACK!!!!!
eeeewwww

Adams Center, NY

#9 Apr 24, 2010
you did to smoke crack you lying bitch. i remember you asking someone at alley cats if they could get some for you and mark and billie jo. you did it right in front of me! lie your way out of that one skank
cdc

Long Eddy, NY

#10 Apr 25, 2010
katie u are a good girl we have all had our problems i wish u were still in the burg u made my day better everytime i seen u
Nicole Larock

United States

#11 Apr 26, 2010
what's up girl. Don't forget the fun times we had partying it up. F these people.
megan mclear

Adams Center, NY

#12 Apr 26, 2010
katie trickey wrote:
haha katie u havent done crack before, haha thats funny, your the reason yer husband is where he is.. also bc u r a nasty slut and always cheated on him, thats y dont know have a clue whos makayla's dad is....
megan mclear

Adams Center, NY

#13 Apr 26, 2010
IF SHE WAS A GOOD PERSON SHE WOULD HAVE HER CHILDREN BUT SHE DOESNT, HER FUCKING FAMILY HAS THEM BC SHES SUCH A SCUMMBAG SHE DOESNT WANT ANYTHING TOO DO WITH THEM BC SHE CANT GET AWAY FROM THE DRUGS.. ONE MORE THING, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE BERNIE NO MATTER WHAT, FACE IT BITCH, HE IS MY FAMILY NOT U!!!! U EMBARRESED ME, I DONT LIKE TOO ADMIT U R MY CUZIN!!!
Oxleys Ears

Penn Yan, NY

#14 Apr 26, 2010
katie trickey wrote:
you all need to find something better to do. for your information i have never smoked crack in my life. you all better watch out you may end up like my husband.
Perhaps we can use this in our retrial.
megan mclear

Adams Center, NY

#15 Apr 26, 2010
yeah i would use it

Since: Apr 08

United States

#16 Apr 26, 2010
Where are the children?
megan mclear

Adams Center, NY

#17 Apr 26, 2010
HER FIRST 2 CHILDREN ARE WITH HER MOTHER, AND HER 3CHILD IS WITH HER SISTER AND IM NOT SURE IF THE OTHER ONE IS WITH HER OR THE BABYS FATHER.. IDK SHES A DEAT BEAT MOM AND JUST TO LET U KNOW IM HER CUZIN, I KNOW I SHOULDNT BE SAYING THIS, BUT SHES A WASTE OF SPACE AND DOESNT DESVER ANYTHING.....

Since: Apr 08

United States

#18 Apr 26, 2010
megan mclear wrote:
HER FIRST 2 CHILDREN ARE WITH HER MOTHER, AND HER 3CHILD IS WITH HER SISTER AND IM NOT SURE IF THE OTHER ONE IS WITH HER OR THE BABYS FATHER.. IDK SHES A DEAT BEAT MOM AND JUST TO LET U KNOW IM HER CUZIN, I KNOW I SHOULDNT BE SAYING THIS, BUT SHES A WASTE OF SPACE AND DOESNT DESVER ANYTHING.....
Why are the children not with their mother? Is this court directed or personal reasons?
Give it a rest

New York, NY

#20 May 8, 2010
Give it a rest. None of you have a clue as to what Katie is like now, its been 5 years. Yeah she's f'd up here and there, but who hasnt honestly. On a stand point as an ex corrections worker i just wanna say that this is all harassment and is gonna end up bad for all of you. I stumbled across this page through a friends word of advice. Here's my advice. GIVE IT A REST. Trickey is deceased, Oxley is in prison. No one can change anything. Justice was served. GIVE IT A REST, ITS OVER.
Rumpleforeskin

Penn Yan, NY

#21 May 8, 2010
Far from over.And just why did they take your keys away?
Lightbulb

Albany, NY

#22 May 8, 2010
Hey give it a rest- you are as bright as a bulb. You brought this thread up for discussion and its been at rest since 4/26. You are a genious and this case will never rest- an innocent man sits in prison-EX CO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos the judge in waddington? (Jun '16) Sat Joel Osteen 3
Is Roy Durham an A-hole ? (Feb '10) Sat His Bitch 107
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) Jul 17 xxx 34

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages