Ogdensburg, NY Easyhome closing June ...

Ogdensburg, NY Easyhome closing June 30, 2012

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

JackQPublic

Manlius, NY

#1 May 10, 2012
...thanks to Easyhome Corporate Managers Janson (Plattsburgh, NY) and Jaydee (Canadian, a supposed "genius" credited for the Easyhome Corporate and Store in-house computer accounting system design): the two constantly nagged store managers for show-room spotless behind store counter appearance, then took behind store counter seating away from store employees telling them they must stand 8 hours a day: they (Janson and Jaydee) stuck it to local Manager "Bill Durham" and store employees Keith Meuten (another dishonorable U.S. Military Reservist for Money), "'Laura Garnsey'-McGill" (she is getting divorced from Nick McGill, both of Ogdensburg, NY), and "Andy Best" (computer technician with electrical and electronic engineering ability: go into business for yourself:$10.00 to reboot a pc, not $20.00!), and Janson and Jaydee supposedly want to rehire "'Megan Marolf'-'McCarger'".
huh

Mannsville, NY

#2 May 10, 2012
what does this have to do with the place closing? I'm kind of confused by your post. just saying.
Burg girl

Ithaca, NY

#3 Jun 25, 2012
I always see the manager I think his name is Bill on the phone laughing. Maybe that's way they are closing the store.
iwonder

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jul 7, 2012
looks like it is still open?!?!
Nice

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2012
So what are the customers, who have accounts with them,supposed to do now?What are the options?Some business,they didnt bother to notify customers that the store was closing.Are we supposed to drive to potsdam to make a payment,when it would cost more in gas than what the payment is?Just amazes,due to the fact that they never think twice about calling non stop when a payment was due.Pretty crappy way to do business if you ask me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages