Liverpool, NY

#1 Mar 31, 2012
got em
just wondering

Ogden, UT

#2 Mar 31, 2012
shes a nasty scumbag that is gonna get what she deserves enough said!
tru dat

Liverpool, NY

#3 Mar 31, 2012
yeah thats for sure that little scaly brat needs to get the f@#$ over some issues.....mouthy shit talking b!tch will get hers........ thinks shes cool trying to jump people that she cant ....... need her skinny azz sister and some other pig bitch to try to pound one person .. yeah pig you best keep a crew around you cause you aint nothin by your self...... how did you like you time in jail lmfaf trust it youll be back....and hopefully you kid gose to someone that can acctualy take CARE OF IT!
davey redmond

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 1, 2012
she's pregnant with my baby
just wondering

Ogden, UT

#5 Apr 1, 2012
r u serious?
BC Condos

Ogdensburg, NY

#7 Apr 10, 2012
heard she beat the crap outta bianca! lmfao! their both crazy biotches! mark dont want neither of them anyhow~

East Syracuse, NY

#8 Apr 11, 2012
'BC Condos' you were misinformed. Funny how things get twisted when Tara is involved. Bianca was totally fine from the whole altercation. Tara needs to get her life together and stop acting so irresponsible. Instead of watching her own child she was stepping over someone else's child to start a fight with Bianca. Last I heard the charges from that incident were going to be pretty hefty (a felony and a couple of misdemeanors) on Tara. You have a daughter, it's time to grow up before you lose her because of your stupidity.

East Syracuse, NY

#9 Apr 14, 2012
How old is she? Does she have a weird high pitch voice?
what the hell

Central Square, NY

#10 Apr 14, 2012 nails on a chalk board. And yes, it's usually high pitched qith a hint of squawking like a parrott while shes sucking in the air as quick as possible inbetween breaths almost knocking herself out from talking too much at too fast of a pace....does she do some sort of drugs like speed!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you like to be a moderator of your own fo... (May '16) Feb '18 Not Happy 4
News Former North Country cop rejects 15-year prison... Jan '18 justj 2
News Volunteers, donations make Salvation Army Chris... Dec '17 Dgs 1
News Would Canadians drive to border towns if new NA... Dec '17 will USA buy pot ... 1
News Former Ogdensburg cop, McCarthy pleads guilty t... Dec '17 bryan 1
News Seven sentenced in the first of two days of Ope... Dec '17 Drug Dealer 7
News Clarkson researchers making storage of wood pel... Nov '17 Nosey is as nosey... 8

Ogdensburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages