who has herpes in Ogdensburg?
i seen the lesions

Lorraine, NY

#4 Aug 16, 2011
bella has oozing raunchy lesions
Returd

Lorraine, NY

#5 Aug 16, 2011
Are you looking because you don't want to catch them, or to know who you CAN sleep with?
ha ha

Cortland, NY

#6 Aug 17, 2011
rachel holmes does lmao
leo

Ogdensburg, NY

#7 Aug 17, 2011
Let's not forget Trina Petrie
Look at this

Syracuse, NY

#8 Aug 18, 2011
Cathy wrote:
who has herpes in Ogdensburg?
In the 90's science showed that up to 70% of the population has been exposed the the herpes virus, that's the entire world population mind you. But not everybody exhiblis the symptoms, which are of course cold sores.
WebMD

Black River, NY

#9 Aug 18, 2011
Look at this wrote:
<quoted text>
In the 90's science showed that up to 70% of the population has been exposed the the herpes virus, that's the entire world population mind you. But not everybody exhiblis the symptoms, which are of course cold sores.
You know there are different strains, right? As far as oral herpes goes a lot of people get it as babies when an unknowing relative isn't exhibiting symptoms and kisses the new baby's face. There are some things that are inevitable, I guess.

A while back there was a thread about another virus, HPV. My GP said it pretty much means that you've had sex. It's that common. And as a male, it's not life threatening. Women just have to get regular pap smears to make sure it hasn't caused cervical cancer. Most cases clear up on their own (of HPV, that is).

Really. You people either need to start reading or stop being afraid to ask your doctor questions. That's what you pay them for.
see-ya

Rome, NY

#11 Aug 20, 2011
grace breen,emily edwards,jimmy pike,erin geary!!!
hahaha

Rome, NY

#12 Aug 20, 2011
melissa larock,nicle larock.
dotty

Danvers, MA

#13 Aug 20, 2011
this is considered slandering! You shouldn't say sht like that about pp esp if ur not 100 percent trueel even if they do have it! It's rude wow some ppl really need to get alife! That can really ruin someone by saying shit like this! But then again your prob some coldhearted person that don't care bout anyone but urself you should really think bout how you make ppl feel
DARK-ANGLE

Rome, NY

#14 Aug 20, 2011
to hahaha,learn how to spell retard,and further more i do believe that everyone named on here,does have herpes,it comes along with being ho's ho's i can say this they are all nasty,bad enough that they have herpes on there lips,now they want them on there limburger crotch,it's pretty bad that you can smell before you even see them,it all comes along with being just a few of ogdensburg finest trash that likes being ho's every day,all i can say is they are all f-in pig's,so keep up the good work and keep spreading herpes around,we know that none of you can stay with just one person,instead a knew victom every day,nassty @ss slob's!!!!!!!!!!
rachel holmes doesnt have

Cortland, NY

#15 Aug 22, 2011
ha ha wrote:
rachel holmes does lmao
no rachel holmes doesnt have a sexual disease, crystal besaw and erwin duvall have a sexual diease
doesnt have anything

Cortland, NY

#16 Aug 22, 2011
ha ha wrote:
rachel holmes does lmao
from a really good friend she ex and and slut girl friend is starting there shit again with rachel once again hopefully what comes around they get it sooner than later lmao on erwin and crystal ive been friends with rachel and also worked with her its erwin duvall and crystal besaw
stuip

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Aug 26, 2011
rachel homes ge t a life you are so f up you fat bitch go to jenny fat people lists and call her you need it pig
Stupid

West Monroe, NY

#18 Aug 26, 2011
Look at this wrote:
<quoted text>
If 70% of the population has been exposed to the herpes virus, how does that Equal the entire world population. I may have picked the screename stupid, but come on, really. And for the rest of the people who read that post and let it fly by, come on, focus on what you are reading.
I KNOW

Davenport, FL

#19 Aug 26, 2011
hahaha wrote:
melissa larock,nicle larock.
DAVID LAROCK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Rain looking a little Haggard lately? 1 hr foreplaycast 8
News Ogdensburg man accused of neglecting dogs (Dec '13) 12 hr helloooo 7
Hostile Workplace: Everybody Wants to Rule Sat Drama Queens 2
Queen of Control: World Collapsing ? Fri Root Cause Analysis 2
Topix Moderator Deleting All Threads? May 22 Reporter 5
Girl, 12, committed suicide after being bullied... May 16 Teacher Abuse 1
More from around the web

Ogdensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance