Karen Elaine Davis

Plainfield, NJ

#1 Jun 2, 2011
I am a survivor of domestic violence/abuse, so I can relate to the picture whole heartedly. I can feel her pain, I know her story. I lived her story
Tyleema AKA Judy Jetz

Plainfield, NJ

#2 Jun 11, 2011
thank you karen for commenting. I am the model and the uploader in this picture. Although i never had a black eye before i know theres plenty of females who go through this. I was taking my make up off one night , in circular motion and went to go get a new cotton ball because the mascara really dirted up the first one so as i was renewing my cotton ball i looked in the mirror and noticed it looked like i had a black eye. I was amazed at how detailed and real it looked. Im always trying to send out a message so the idea of a stop the abuse popped in my mind. I started snapping pics with my cellphone and uploaded them to facebook causing a controversy online. I KNEW EXACTLY WAS I WAS DOING. I wasnt making fun of abused victims but i knew the reaction out of people would be major .sure enough people started hitting my page up and prepared to come to my house. people i havent spoken to in months wrote me. I told them it all was fake but the same way they reacted towards me is how they need to react towards there friends whom THEY KNOW ARE IN ABUSIVE RELATINSHIPS but stick aroud because they think the dude is so crazy over her that when he hits her it means he cares. I sent the photo to a couple of abuse sites to help spread the word. I guess its true a picture does say ALOT OF WORDS. Im sorry for what you went through karen but im glad you got through it, most dont. I appreciate you commenting on this picture hopefully you wont be the only one.
jameeka kilos

Plainfield, NJ

#3 Jun 6, 2013
ur stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plainfield, need a little history around 1960 (Feb '08) Jun 18 carmenscialla 143
Officer accused of illegally running license pl... Jun 16 Debbie-5 2
Mt. Tabor Children's Day (Jul '07) Jun 16 The Eye on Tabor 42
News Lake Rights Still no agreement in lengthy dispu... (Jun '08) Jun 12 Karen 18
News Sparta woman admits possession of heroin Jun 5 Kira 2
Appliance Arama (Dec '14) Jun 5 Victor 3
What will replace Arby's (Jan '15) Jun 4 YUMYUM 9
More from around the web

Ogdensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages