Nicholas Bissell and Murder of Brenda...

Nicholas Bissell and Murder of Brenda Lee Marks Wolf

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

Jackson Heights, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2014
On March 14, 1995 my sister was murdered by her husband in Somerset County, NJ in her jewelry store. If anybody remembers Nick Bissell he remains to date the dirtiest prosecutor in NJ and USA history. We are trying to get all Nick Bissell cases reopened, as well as have my sister's murderer indicted. Please go and let us know if you have any tips regarding this murder. We are specifically looking for anybody who was at Jeffrey Scott Fine Jewelers the day of my sisters murder. You can view our interview on MyNews9 with the Reporter, Kate Mosso(@ChasingKate) or you can view it on the above website too. Our twitter feed is @BissellJustice - we know there is a fund that was put in place just for the very reason of anybody ever trying to get justice for the crimes Bissell placed against them. We ask you even if it is anon to contact us. Jeffrey Wolf lives a very good life in a million dollar community. My sister was only 31 when he gunned her down. Never truly got a chance to live. A man sits in prison for a murder he did not commit. Not a good man, but nevertheless he is sitting in prison for something that he did not do. We implore you to please write in and let us know if you know of anybody who was hurt by Bissell's tactics or knows anyone who remembers that day that Brenda Lee Marks Wolf was murdered. Thank you everyone. If you tweet out please use the hashtag #justice4brenda I am the youngest sister of Brenda. Laur.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plainfield, need a little history around 1960 (Feb '08) Mar 14 Vince 159
News New Sussex Symphony announces concert Mar 3 Irritated 1
Curb your dog (Apr '10) Feb 24 Slwash 34
News Lake Rights Still no agreement in lengthy dispu... (Jun '08) Feb 19 J M Kerlin 21
Plainfield riots - 1967 (Sep '07) Dec '17 Elizabeth Faraone 99
News Extreme Energy Solutions' New Eco-Friendly Clea... (Nov '14) Nov '14 fmyrland 1
who is sue young? (May '12) May '12 offense 3

Ogdensburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages