North Plainfield police chief's son c...

North Plainfield police chief's son charged with DWI in Warren

There are 25 comments on the The Newark Star-Ledger story from May 23, 2013, titled North Plainfield police chief's son charged with DWI in Warren. In it, The Newark Star-Ledger reports that:

Mayor Michael Giordano Jr., left, Officer William Parenti Jr., Chief William Parenti and Chief Anthony Parenti Ret., right in a January 2013 file photo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Newark Star-Ledger.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mad Mark

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Sep 27, 2013
A Fire Department that does nothing, A corrupt police department with half officers arrested , Politicians that let the PD and FD do anything,.....A DUI Priceless
Mad Mark

Toms River, NJ

#22 Jan 15, 2014
Never did anything, suspended for two tears, 100,000.00 salary, getting paid to sit home.......priceless!!!
Disgusted

Toms River, NJ

#23 Jan 15, 2014
Why do we have a fire department ? Do they actually do anything or just shine the trucks. My friend is a volunteer and said they just eat and sleep all day..... But they do have shiny trucks!!!
Overtaxed

Toms River, NJ

#24 Jan 15, 2014
Stay on topic you jerk!!! Your jealous cause you can't eat and sleep for a living.
Mad mark

Toms River, NJ

#25 Jan 15, 2014
The FD is top notch!!! I saw them in action putting a leaf fire out, it was brilliant. Unfortunately a house caught fire and burned down as a result, but the leaves stayed out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake in Oak Ridge (Jul '12) Aug 15 MEB 10
Is plainfield nj mostly Hispanic Aug 14 Anonymous 1
Plainfield, need a little history around 1960 (Feb '08) Jul '16 Joh 148
News Gout And Liquor - The Dangers You Need To Know ... (Feb '16) Jun '16 Hamburg_Resd 4
News Former Weichert executive accused of embezzlement (Dec '15) Jun '16 txt 2
Con Game (Jun '10) May '16 Tony Price 77 7
News Extreme Energy Solutions' New Eco-Friendly Clea... (Nov '14) Nov '14 fmyrland 1

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages